Reminder about rules on the forums

Relax with your friends in The Den.... :satan:
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Re: Reminder about rules on the forums

Postby Javi » 22 Jul 2017, 10:06

Hannes84 wrote:Just a question: Why is Javi still a part of this forum? He makes nothing but personal attacks constantly and twists words on purpose in order to argue. Maybe mods need to read the rules and ban him.

Hardly twisting words when all I do is quote your own contradictions and misinformations. For example, If you say Something For The Fire is a fan favourite and I post a list of Spotify streams where it places at #8 out of 12 songs, that's called "proving you wrong" not "twisting words". It's not my fault you make up facts all the time, honey.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Hannes84
Deactivated by request
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Postby Hannes84 » 23 Jul 2017, 00:10

Andreas wrote:^ Sounds like you're talking about yourself. I and 99,9% of the regular forum users here have no issue with Javi. Same can't be said for you.

That's not what my inbox says, nor most of the forum, as you are well aware. You and him are the main bullies on this forum. If this was a functional forum, both of you would've been banned ages ago already.
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 23 Jul 2017, 01:00

I rather be a bully (that I'm not) than having such a twisted brain that makes up stuff and then makes me believe it's real. I truly hope you know what you're doing and you're a troll, otherwise I would really suggest seeing a psychologist because what you're doing around here isn't half normal. And I can tell you, for real, that (unlike you) I have talked about your behaviour with other users, including mods, and everyone agrees. Really, seek for help before it's too late. And with this I'm done with you.

*adds foe*
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 23 Jul 2017, 01:26

And the same goes to me. Users might have messaged you but so have they with me. So I would get down of my deluded pedestal if I were you.

And I won't give you the satisfaction of justifying you by adding you to my foe list. Trust me when I say I will continue to call your bullshit again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

Is it lonely where you are, on your loveless, heartless, sad, pathetic little snowflake, drifting about, going nowhere?

Return to “Small Talk”