Pop stars are drawn into illuminati corporation , don't they?

Relax with your friends in The Den.... :satan:
msk-spice

Pop stars are drawn into illuminati corporation , don't they?

Postby msk-spice » 04 Jun 2017, 10:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAMI8vdQRM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wjowDuPbzI
Scrolling videos on youtube i was constantly bumbed into videos like that...having watched some of 'em i started feeling like there is a grain of truth. Why do they constantly show this signs during photoshoots and during their shows? I', also interested at knowing whether spice girls were involved into it? I guess it was the case during Geri's UNO work.
Hannes84
Deactivated by request
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Re: Pop stars are drawn into illuminati corporation , don't they?

Postby Hannes84 » 05 Jun 2017, 00:21

Lmao
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
icecream

Postby icecream » 30 Jun 2017, 04:22

I try not to say too much as people just say conspiracy theorist etc.
Alot of fans of celebrity culture deep down may know things don't seem right however may turn a blind eye to it.
As they prefer to just not know than know truth.

What's happening now is that there are videos out there that tell the truth but the people behind the scenes who do not want people to find out the truth are now hiring people putting fake videos with fake news so it confuses the person to not know what's real or fake.

This is why when artists come out solo or group their life span is normally up to 1 to 3 albums. Depends on how big they are. That's why their image dramaticly changes and music if they want their career to stay on top as they first started.

Example music was supposed to be a business but it's more than business now. If artists make alot of money for the first and second album why are they then pressured to change music and lyrics image etc. If that fan base is still there and they still want that same artists but just with new material.

Talking of Geri, it seems like she felt she had to leave or it would go out of control.
I just find it odd when Geri left and they sang right back at ya in concert and it had that Egyptian dance which was odd. Also their forever album seems like their in chains together and then holler video pyramids etc.

What also puzzles me alot of groups always have issues when they go America too.
Clearly the other four was too young to look into it. Geri was clearly more spiritual and knew things wasn't right.

Example look at destiny's child the writings on the wall cover. Beyonce and kelly have the arrow collar on their necks like it looks chained on their necks while LeToya and Latavia didn't have it as it signs those two knew things wasn't right and couldn't be controlled. Next thing their not part of the group. Sometimes artist are innocent and let their management deal with everything. It was clear Beyonce and Kelly will be given more attention.

See the reason why they say selling souls as some artists will do anything for fame where they will agree what the manager says and then they will get assisted with their careers and get the full promotion.

Spice Girls are not part of this which is why their limited to what they can do.
Also solo wise also their not big solo star like Beyonce etc.
addicted2you

Postby addicted2you » 01 Jul 2017, 04:32

Beyoncé was given more attention because her parents were running the Destinys child brand.

I personally don't believe in the illuminati and think it's people reading far too into things. Even your spice girls comparisons are laughable.
Bubble_Butt
Previous username(s): Irish_Eyes
Custom Title: OxyMORON

Postby Bubble_Butt » 02 Jul 2017, 10:34

My sister's always talking about the Illuminati and how the Queen is a Lizard. I do worry for her mental health.
herman22j

Postby herman22j » 03 Jul 2017, 18:54

addicted2you wrote:Beyoncé was given more attention because her parents were running the Destinys child brand.

I personally don't believe in the illuminati and think it's people reading far too into things. Even your spice girls comparisons are laughable.

That is because you're a sleeping person. It's time to wake up dear. There is so much more you don't know about the unseen and dark forces. I have a message for you.....................WAKE UP
NUFF SAID
felx

Postby felx » 03 Jul 2017, 19:06

OMG
some people have way too much free time I guess....or too perfect life..... :rolleyes:
:laugh:
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
addicted2you

Postby addicted2you » 08 Jul 2017, 11:12

What is the point in making illuminati all about secret and subtle signs. If they are really supportive of it then why don't they come out and admit they are into evil and demonic stuff and spread their message properly?
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 08 Jul 2017, 14:35

I really don't care if people believe or not, or if it actually exists- but why would the (alleged) Illuminati leave signs for people to see?

Also on the other hand, don't you think if it actually existed, some members would be bound to reveal something, like prior members of rich-uncle-wannabe-significant Freemasons has?

Personally, I don't think my life would change much either way, if it exists or not. Just like Freemasons, whom I know people are member of and they think it makes them important in the grand scale of things (which they are not), if there is such an "organisation" as the illuminate, I don't believe they would have the power they have. Its members wouldn't be super people. They would just be ordinary people trying to make themselves more important than they actually are.

Because at the end of the day, non-members still have free will. No matter how much an organisation might force themselves onto a population.
icecream

Postby icecream » 08 Jul 2017, 19:10

Andreas wrote:I really don't care if people believe or not, or if it actually exists- but why would the (alleged) Illuminati leave signs for people to see?

Also on the other hand, don't you think if it actually existed, some members would be bound to reveal something, like prior members of rich-uncle-wannabe-significant Freemasons has?

Personally, I don't think my life would change much either way, if it exists or not. Just like Freemasons, whom I know people are member of and they think it makes them important in the grand scale of things (which they are not), if there is such an "organisation" as the illuminate, I don't believe they would have the power they have. Its members wouldn't be super people. They would just be ordinary people trying to make themselves more important than they actually are.

Because at the end of the day, non-members still have free will. No matter how much an organisation might force themselves onto a population.

Basically when you reach a certain level of success example look at Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey and you don't follow their rules they try and break your career. So yes they might have a free will but if they don't follow the rules and refusing to change image/music then they will turn against you. Example they own the media just by media alone they tried to break Britney when she was going through her issues.
This is why Britney didn't give a crap and she shaved her head bold showing them she doesn't care what they do she's not agreeing. Also how Britney had some songs she did and they shelved her original doll album because she was warning etc.

I see what your saying that is it going to affect the average person etc. As an example some fans if their big fan of an artist they will know the dance cheography but some of the cheography are like Egypt ritual dances or some demon possessing moves like the music aswell some labels actually edit it and do some spells on music.
At end of day some people not going to care but even though it might not affect some people I personally wouldn't want no music or anything weird like that just because they are using a artist to do it like a puppet.

Also it's no coincidence how four worldwide black artist all died on the 25th of the month.
Aaliyah, Lisa (TLC) James Brown & Michael Jackson all passed on 25th.

Just because people see through it doesn't mean people like in general should stereo type and say they got too much time on their hands.

One last thing i like to point out A lists artists or even known celebrities cannot talk about it if they even try to warn directly then they can get killed etc.

It's the same as 9/11 when people wanted to tell their side of story they believed it was an inside job some people mysteriously died or some people were even so frightened as all of a sudden people use to follow them. These are professional people.

Return to “Small Talk”