How Old Will You Be This Year...

Relax with your friends in The Den.... :satan:
true_star
Posts: 812
Joined: 09 Dec 2004, 22:03
Gender: Female
Location: Under the iron sea
Contact:

Postby true_star » 04 Jan 2006, 18:15

i'm (finally) turning 18 on january 10th. yay for that :D !
User avatar
AnnaA
Posts: 2103
Joined: 20 Jul 2005, 22:02
Location: Copenhagen

Postby AnnaA » 04 Jan 2006, 18:51

I'll be 20 in four weeks time so I'm no longer a teenager :) It's my first birthday away from my family (and my twin sister, that'll be SOOO weird) but I'm skiing in Austria so I think I'll be okay :D

Vomiting Porpoise, I was 10 when Spice Girls started so I wasn't exactly in nappies but in Denmark it was 10 year old girls who freaked out about Spice Girls... (not me though :) )
Last edited by AnnaA on 04 Jan 2006, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Flutey
Mod
Posts: 23327
Joined: 06 Nov 2004, 15:30
Gender: Male
Custom Title: DDs Headnurse
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: London

Postby Flutey » 04 Jan 2006, 19:23

LMFAO!!!!!

I was going to answer 22, but then I realise I'm going to be 23!!!!! LOL

I'm glad with my age, I don't look that age at all, so it doesn't bother me... I'm quite ok with my age... Even tho some people might call me an Old Fart...

*Looks at [Darkstar*]*
Robert
Posts: 18067
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: London

Postby Robert » 04 Jan 2006, 20:20

18 in 5 days. :grin:
[J]
Banned
Posts: 9968
Joined: 14 Nov 2004, 16:24
Previous username(s): posh_lover
Location: Birmingham
Contact:

Postby [J] » 04 Jan 2006, 20:26

19 In April :( :( :(

I want to be 15 again, I was doing all the stuff I am doing now without no worries :(
Image
Juanko
Posts: 1669
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Argentina
Location: Buenos Aires
Contact:

Postby Juanko » 04 Jan 2006, 21:02

22... OH GOD! :'( *dies*
Image
User avatar
Jay
Mod
Posts: 68269
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Jay » 04 Jan 2006, 21:34

Robert wrote:18 in 5 days. :grin:


I have a feeling being underage has never put you off drinking like the best of them! *Remembers the stories*

When I went to an 18th birthday party last month, me & others were all asked for our ages, it was so degrading. I just lied and said I was 18 of course!
Image
User avatar
Cmyrna
Posts: 2477
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Previous username(s): C_myrna
Contact:

Postby Cmyrna » 04 Jan 2006, 21:35

i will be official 21 3hours later :S this feeling sux
Telia
Posts: 2165
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Country: Germany
Location: Germany
Contact:

Postby Telia » 04 Jan 2006, 21:38

17 in may
ShaKka
Posts: 3253
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 06:54
Location: In My House xDD

Postby ShaKka » 04 Jan 2006, 21:38

schizophonic_spice wrote:
ShaKka wrote:24 in december! Image

and I'm not excited at all, I'm gettin' old :x


Same here cept I'm in Novemeber and it is very scary :(


I'm not scared... but not excited at all! :x
I just hope this year never ends, lol :p
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Keep your hands on me... Don't Disturb This Groove...[/center]
User avatar
*Sarah*
Posts: 6921
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: *England*
Contact:

Postby *Sarah* » 04 Jan 2006, 22:18

I turn 21 on the 29th of jan ...and im of to madrid wahoo!!
Image
Sonia_Z
Posts: 989
Joined: 13 Nov 2005, 16:07
Location: Paris
Contact:

Postby Sonia_Z » 04 Jan 2006, 22:24

ShaKka wrote:
schizophonic_spice wrote:
ShaKka wrote:24 in december! Image

and I'm not excited at all, I'm gettin' old :x


Same here cept I'm in Novemeber and it is very scary :(


I'm not scared... but not excited at all! :x
I just hope this year never ends, lol :p


Feel the same, not excited about my 24 (in September). I haven't done the half I had planned to do... :(
I used to be the youngest one anywhere I went, but not anymore today. :'(
I don't want to grow old!!! Enough now!
Image
ShaKka
Posts: 3253
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 06:54
Location: In My House xDD

Postby ShaKka » 04 Jan 2006, 22:28

Sonia_Z wrote:
Feel the same, not excited about my 24 (in September). I haven't done the half I had planned to do... :(
I used to be the youngest one anywhere I went, but not anymore today. :'(
I don't want to grow old!!! Enough now!


lol, don't worry...
Women are like fine wine!, better with the years... :D

but in a couple of years I'll need a lot of surgeries, lol :dizzy:

and u have 23 too? wow, I thought u were younger! :$

Image
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Keep your hands on me... Don't Disturb This Groove...[/center]
Hann
Posts: 17453
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 20:49
Gender: Female
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Hann » 04 Jan 2006, 22:33

*Sarah* wrote:I turn 21 on the 29th of jan ...and im of to madrid wahoo!!


the day my sister turns 20

and i turn 17 exactly a month later...

i want to stay 16 though, i like this age. although i can get into clubs easier at 17 i guess... i still get ID'd sometimes.
=]
User avatar
*Sarah*
Posts: 6921
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: *England*
Contact:

Postby *Sarah* » 04 Jan 2006, 22:36

butterfly_89 wrote:
*Sarah* wrote:I turn 21 on the 29th of jan ...and im of to madrid wahoo!!


the day my sister turns 20

and i turn 17 exactly a month later...

i want to stay 16 though, i like this age. although i can get into clubs easier at 17 i guess... i still get ID'd sometimes.


So when do u celebrate ur bday then cos thats the leap year thing aint it?
Image
Hann
Posts: 17453
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 20:49
Gender: Female
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Hann » 04 Jan 2006, 22:39

*Sarah* wrote:
butterfly_89 wrote:
*Sarah* wrote:I turn 21 on the 29th of jan ...and im of to madrid wahoo!!


the day my sister turns 20

and i turn 17 exactly a month later...

i want to stay 16 though, i like this age. although i can get into clubs easier at 17 i guess... i still get ID'd sometimes.


So when do u celebrate ur bday then cos thats the leap year thing aint it?


well if it is a leap year then i just have to wait an extra day, my birthday is the 1st. i wish it was on a leap year, that would be fun. id only be 4 wheyhey
=]
User avatar
babyhanna
Posts: 5256
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: impossible.
Country: United_States
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Postby babyhanna » 04 Jan 2006, 22:41

faithspice wrote:And my aunt said I look like 15 anyway, so definitely nothing to worry about... ;) But the problem is that I'm so used to thinking of my self as a 10-something, I don't feel like a person who is in her 20s


thank god i look around 15 too :D very useful sometimes, tho it means i always need to have my id with me.
i don't really feel like i'm 21, so yeah. is it possible to feel young and old at the same time? :D
Image
User avatar
*Sarah*
Posts: 6921
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: *England*
Contact:

Postby *Sarah* » 04 Jan 2006, 22:43

butterfly_89 wrote:
*Sarah* wrote:
butterfly_89 wrote:
*Sarah* wrote:I turn 21 on the 29th of jan ...and im of to madrid wahoo!!


the day my sister turns 20

and i turn 17 exactly a month later...

i want to stay 16 though, i like this age. although i can get into clubs easier at 17 i guess... i still get ID'd sometimes.


So when do u celebrate ur bday then cos thats the leap year thing aint it?


well if it is a leap year then i just have to wait an extra day, my birthday is the 1st. i wish it was on a leap year, that would be fun. id only be 4 wheyhey


Ahh i see lol well i was gona say technically you would be even younger :D
Image
Sonia_Z
Posts: 989
Joined: 13 Nov 2005, 16:07
Location: Paris
Contact:

Postby Sonia_Z » 04 Jan 2006, 22:58

ShaKka wrote:
Sonia_Z wrote:
Feel the same, not excited about my 24 (in September). I haven't done the half I had planned to do... :(
I used to be the youngest one anywhere I went, but not anymore today. :'(
I don't want to grow old!!! Enough now!


lol, don't worry...
Women are like fine wine!, better with the years... :D

but in a couple of years I'll need a lot of surgeries, lol :dizzy:

and u have 23 too? wow, I thought u were younger! :$

Image


I'm afraid that's the contrary...
I already told you I was 23. Why don't you read what I write. Whyyyyyyyy? Please remain hidden in your paperbag , shame on you!
And you don't need surgery, you're fucking hot Image
Image
ShaKka
Posts: 3253
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 06:54
Location: In My House xDD

Postby ShaKka » 04 Jan 2006, 23:05

Sonia_Z wrote:
I'm afraid that's the contrary...
I already told you I was 23. Why don't you read what I write. Whyyyyyyyy? Please remain hidden in your paperbag , shame on you!


Oww, I won't forget ur age again lol Image

but 24 yo girls are pretty hot IMO! :D
a lot of experience... :p

... and no comments about ur last line :p
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Keep your hands on me... Don't Disturb This Groove...[/center]
Sonia_Z
Posts: 989
Joined: 13 Nov 2005, 16:07
Location: Paris
Contact:

Postby Sonia_Z » 04 Jan 2006, 23:10

ShaKka wrote:
Sonia_Z wrote:
I'm afraid that's the contrary...
I already told you I was 23. Why don't you read what I write. Whyyyyyyyy? Please remain hidden in your paperbag , shame on you!


Oww, I won't forget ur age again lol Image

but 24 yo girls are pretty hot IMO! :D
a lot of experience... :p

... and no comments about ur last line :p


:hug:
Luv ya
Image
ShaKka
Posts: 3253
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 06:54
Location: In My House xDD

Postby ShaKka » 04 Jan 2006, 23:12

Sonia_Z wrote:
:hug:
Luv ya


love you too! :$ :$ :$
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Keep your hands on me... Don't Disturb This Groove...[/center]
*GoodGirl*
Posts: 221
Joined: 04 Sep 2005, 10:15
Location: Finland
Contact:

Postby *GoodGirl* » 04 Jan 2006, 23:32

I'll be 18 in September, yay :D
Andyness
Posts: 2245
Joined: 11 Aug 2004, 17:59
Previous username(s): andyaloud
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Postby Andyness » 04 Jan 2006, 23:52

Well i've only just turned 18....but i'm 19 this year! :dizzy: Impossible!
Andy
Image
http://www.girlsaloud.org | http://www.nadinecoyle.net | http://www.callmerandom.org

Greatest Hits Tour 2007
20 May - Manchester MEN - Block C, Row A
22 May - Sheffield Hallam - Block C, Row 8
Steffi13
Posts: 6127
Joined: 15 Oct 2004, 14:57
Country: Germany
Location: Bremen
Contact:

Postby Steffi13 » 05 Jan 2006, 00:04

19 in dec
Image
Immer werden wir so bleiben jung und frei und schön,
Wir beide stehen auf der Guten seite...

Return to “Small Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ashleeml3, Google [Bot] and 7 guests