Real Love

Still from Denden with love...
Janie_

Real Love

Postby Janie_ » 13 Dec 2010, 22:04

Hiya,

I would like to open a thread about discussing her new album. what do you think? what are your favourite songs? I like the album more than the last ones and I wrote that to Sarah (can't wait to read her answer on it), because I told her that I'm tell my opinion really honestly on every time. Sexy as hell wasn't my one and Soulicious sounds a little bit boring I think.
Don't hate me for that, but REAL LOVE is very cool. Love the funky stuff (Rodeo, Better man) and the slow numbers which are really good catchy songs.

Kind regards,
Janie_

PS: Is anyone interested in a little bit german newspaper stuff? I can send you, if you live in europe and pay only the shipping...and if anyone is interested in selfmade photos of SEXY AS HELL TOUR mail me too.
PPS: I m also looking for Melanie C. and Lady Gaga stuff.
benben

Re: Real Love

Postby benben » 14 Dec 2010, 13:00

I have followed Sarah from the UK since Bounce and the "Sarah Connor" Uk USA Album.
I loved Sexy as Hell, very up to date and raw and she needed to try that direction as what she was singing about had become boring (the i love marc i love marc i love marc yawn)

Sexy as Hell finally was fresh about sex, music, love, cheating, her Daughter, Her fans.
This album had US smash written all over it and it was wasted. 2 singles out of 12 world class tracks :(

Real Love i am very very happy with.
The X-Factor promo, the Real Love single and Video, the promo, the performances.
I was not too keen on the Cold as Ice Video and the promo i feel they ruined Cold as Ice lol.
But whats to come and has been is exciting, the live shows in Russia etc :)
Of corse i Pray for the album to be taken Internationally, but it is very Rare for Sarah to release anything outside Germany now :(

all in all a good era, i hope for a next single :)
myspace.com/ben_sc
Janie_

Postby Janie_ » 14 Dec 2010, 21:26

Í understand what you mean. SEXY AS HELL was fresh and new, thats true.
But I think the way she is on a better way now with REAL LOVE.
That's what the people like to hear und I think it has international quality too.
But at the end of the day each album is a game and a surprise. we keep our fingers crossed for her because if she is happy and popular, we are happy too,
isn't it? So I hope you will got more int. dates!
I m going to see her on christmas concert next monday, I m very excited, because I don't saw her again after touring last year.
Have a nice week,
Janie_
kylie&sarahfan

Postby kylie&sarahfan » 18 Dec 2010, 17:37

I think she should try with Stand Up (plus a rent-a-rapper) in the States, really..

Return to “Sarah Connor”