Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Keep on posting till the world ends.
User avatar
Brandamn
Posts: 20731
Joined: 28 Mar 2006, 10:09
Gender: Male
Country: Canada

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Brandamn » 02 Sep 2011, 05:11

TOTALLY AGREE.
Image
User avatar
pinkcupcake
Posts: 587
Joined: 05 May 2010, 20:30
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: California

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby pinkcupcake » 02 Sep 2011, 07:23

Jacques wrote:
aren't fair for the UK fans!






how isnt it fair ?
she is bring a cheaper show to a country that doesnt SUPPORT her
the UK is lucky she is even spoting there for the tour

the UKers have never given her a #1 album EVERRRRRRRR
none of the FF singles hit #1 or top 5

HIAM did so so... and u guys cant say well she didnt do any promo thats just BS, she didnt do promo either in the US and it still debuted at #1 look at south america they NEVER get any britney promo and look at how well she does #1 albums #1 singles with no promo
TTWE didnt even make the top 20 and its a epic good song
IWG has sold over 1million copies in the US but i cant even give a # on were it hit on the UK charts
#BritneySpearsQueenOfPOP
User avatar
Jacques
Posts: 1612
Joined: 31 Mar 2008, 12:12
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Pop Ate My Heart
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Jacques » 02 Sep 2011, 10:33

pinkcupcake wrote:
Jacques wrote:
aren't fair for the UK fans!






how isnt it fair ?
she is bring a cheaper show to a country that doesnt SUPPORT her
the UK is lucky she is even spoting there for the tour

the UKers have never given her a #1 album EVERRRRRRRR
none of the FF singles hit #1 or top 5

HIAM did so so... and u guys cant say well she didnt do any promo thats just BS, she didnt do promo either in the US and it still debuted at #1 look at south america they NEVER get any britney promo and look at how well she does #1 albums #1 singles with no promo
TTWE didnt even make the top 20 and its a epic good song
IWG has sold over 1million copies in the US but i cant even give a # on were it hit on the UK charts


It's not Britney Stans fault that most of the country is obsessed with stupid generic sounding crap.

And also, we've given her more #1 singles than the US.

And we still love her. It just is a bit annoying that we paid the same price and don't get the full show.
Jamie
Posts: 22342
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Jamie » 02 Sep 2011, 14:22

The UK supports Britney, or else she wouldn't be selling out shows here. Just because she's never had a #1 album here doesn't mean we deserve a 'cheaper' show. The US have only been getting her to #1 since Womanizer. We got her to #1 numerous times here back in the day. She was always more of a CD single artist here and she doesn't sell them here anymore, so of course she won't be able to chart as highly. Get off your high horse and don't be such a bitch.
SpiceFan2008
Posts: 2941
Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 17:51
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I JUST WANNA DANCE
Country: United_Kingdom

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby SpiceFan2008 » 02 Sep 2011, 21:17

I'm angry about the catwalk, and I'm not even going to the show :)

Can't wait to see the DVD!
User avatar
pinkcupcake
Posts: 587
Joined: 05 May 2010, 20:30
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: California

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby pinkcupcake » 03 Sep 2011, 20:57

Jacques wrote:
pinkcupcake wrote:
Jacques wrote:
aren't fair for the UK fans!






how isnt it fair ?
she is bring a cheaper show to a country that doesnt SUPPORT her
the UK is lucky she is even spoting there for the tour

the UKers have never given her a #1 album EVERRRRRRRR
none of the FF singles hit #1 or top 5

HIAM did so so... and u guys cant say well she didnt do any promo thats just BS, she didnt do promo either in the US and it still debuted at #1 look at south america they NEVER get any britney promo and look at how well she does #1 albums #1 singles with no promo
TTWE didnt even make the top 20 and its a epic good song
IWG has sold over 1million copies in the US but i cant even give a # on were it hit on the UK charts


It's not Britney Stans fault that most of the country is obsessed with stupid generic sounding crap.

And also, we've given her more #1 singles than the US.

And we still love her. It just is a bit annoying that we paid the same price and don't get the full show.



not really 5 old UK #1
and 5 #1 on the Hot 100
16 #1s on Billboard (US)

so the UK didnt really give her more #1s sweetie we are even now
aswell as 95% of Britneys US singles never got a physical cd her charting was based on radio play
untill they started counting Digital sales
which is why Britney now gets her singles charting higher
OIDIA and Slave woyld have gone to #1 easy if they had gotten a CD single
but the label felt Album sales are more important which is why she has 2 Diamond albums in the US :dee:
forcing people to buy the albums for the song



either way the UK still gets a amazing show
HATLM and BU were already cut during the US leg
the Catwalk doesnt make the show it just add something extra
people should be happy she is even going
think how her fans in South Africa and her Middle East fans feel
they have never seen got a Brit Tour or any promo
#BritneySpearsQueenOfPOP
User avatar
Joanhs
Posts: 6154
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 18:42
Gender: Female
Country: Denmark

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Joanhs » 03 Sep 2011, 21:04

Why are we talking about UK? They aren't the only ones missing something
Image
User avatar
Brandamn
Posts: 20731
Joined: 28 Mar 2006, 10:09
Gender: Male
Country: Canada

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Brandamn » 03 Sep 2011, 21:13

Joanhs wrote:Why are we talking about UK? They aren't the only ones missing something


Exactly. At this point, if she adds Criminal (as opposed to replacing another song) they are going to get more than the last six cities in the US did.
Image
User avatar
Joanhs
Posts: 6154
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 18:42
Gender: Female
Country: Denmark

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Joanhs » 04 Sep 2011, 09:10

I'm going to the concert in Denmark and I'm really sad about the b stage! That was the only reason I bought floor tickets.. Now, all the good seats are sold out, and people have hesitated to buy tickets, it's far from sold-out!
Image
User avatar
Jacques
Posts: 1612
Joined: 31 Mar 2008, 12:12
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Pop Ate My Heart
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Jacques » 11 Sep 2011, 12:31

pinkcupcake wrote:
Jacques wrote:
pinkcupcake wrote:
Jacques wrote:
aren't fair for the UK fans!






how isnt it fair ?
she is bring a cheaper show to a country that doesnt SUPPORT her
the UK is lucky she is even spoting there for the tour

the UKers have never given her a #1 album EVERRRRRRRR
none of the FF singles hit #1 or top 5

HIAM did so so... and u guys cant say well she didnt do any promo thats just BS, she didnt do promo either in the US and it still debuted at #1 look at south america they NEVER get any britney promo and look at how well she does #1 albums #1 singles with no promo
TTWE didnt even make the top 20 and its a epic good song
IWG has sold over 1million copies in the US but i cant even give a # on were it hit on the UK charts


It's not Britney Stans fault that most of the country is obsessed with stupid generic sounding crap.

And also, we've given her more #1 singles than the US.

And we still love her. It just is a bit annoying that we paid the same price and don't get the full show.



not really 5 old UK #1
and 5 #1 on the Hot 100
16 #1s on Billboard (US)

so the UK didnt really give her more #1s sweetie we are even now
aswell as 95% of Britneys US singles never got a physical cd her charting was based on radio play
untill they started counting Digital sales
which is why Britney now gets her singles charting higher
OIDIA and Slave woyld have gone to #1 easy if they had gotten a CD single
but the label felt Album sales are more important which is why she has 2 Diamond albums in the US :dee:
forcing people to buy the albums for the song



either way the UK still gets a amazing show
HATLM and BU were already cut during the US leg
the Catwalk doesnt make the show it just add something extra
people should be happy she is even going
think how her fans in South Africa and her Middle East fans feel
they have never seen got a Brit Tour or any promo


It still isn't fair. Kylie didn't bring catwalks or the full stage to the US and other countries, but rather than saying it was Les Folies Tour, she sold it as Aphrodite Live, so fans knew they weren't getting the full package. Britney should have done the same, to avoid dissappointment.
pcdfan1
Banned
Posts: 6093
Joined: 08 Dec 2008, 05:59
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Banned

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby pcdfan1 » 11 Sep 2011, 23:25

Well complaining about something isnt gonna bring it back. So be happy that she is comming overseas instead of doing a 2nd leg in the US. (I wish she was doing a 2nd leg....) lusa this thread is about the dvd...And the catwalk ISNT The whole show. She doesnt spend THAT MUCH time on it. So its not a big deal.
Image
User avatar
Brandamn
Posts: 20731
Joined: 28 Mar 2006, 10:09
Gender: Male
Country: Canada

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Brandamn » 11 Sep 2011, 23:58

Jacques wrote: Britney should have done the same, to avoid dissappointment.


To avoid disappointment, people should know what they're buying before they buy the tickets. In this case, they should've looked at the seating chart first.
Image
pcdfan1
Banned
Posts: 6093
Joined: 08 Dec 2008, 05:59
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Banned

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby pcdfan1 » 12 Sep 2011, 00:18

^YUP!!
Image
BoyV
Posts: 2177
Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:55
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Thought I wasnt
Country: United_States
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby BoyV » 12 Sep 2011, 02:34

I just find it weird that people are dissapointed that thers no B stage. Are you going to see a stage or Britney? I mean if she were cutting songs from the set list than I'd see why people would be mad. But, she never said "I'm bringing the Femme Fatale to Europe with the B-Stage!" If you care too much about the stage than you really don't like her as an artist!
Image
User avatar
Joanhs
Posts: 6154
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 18:42
Gender: Female
Country: Denmark

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Joanhs » 12 Sep 2011, 16:07

Thats bullshit!! For your information, I bought floor tickets because that way i would get near the stage one way or another, and sometimes catch a glimse of britney near me. There were bigger oppertunities. Now I have to get there even earlier, and don't have time for merchandise to get up front. I'm TOO interrested in seeing britney, that for me, I wanted that stage.

And by the way, many venues in US where she did use the catwalk, didn't always show it on the seating chart site, and I bought my ticket long before they talked about removing the b-stage.
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22342
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Jamie » 12 Sep 2011, 21:14

I bought floor seats because the b-stage meant I'd be able to see her closer.
BoyV
Posts: 2177
Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:55
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Thought I wasnt
Country: United_States
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby BoyV » 12 Sep 2011, 23:36

Stitch wrote:I bought floor seats because the b-stage meant I'd be able to see her closer.


I get this part. It makes sense that you'd be pissed cause with the B-stage their were more ways of you getting a better view. But, what I don't understand is all the people complainning that the show wont be the same and thats its going to be crap because it won't have a b-stage its lie c'mon the show won't be too much different. It's not the end of the world now!
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22342
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Jamie » 13 Sep 2011, 01:33

It won't be 'crap', but having seen so much with the b-stage means that it's always slightly disappointing to see everything just on a normal stage.
pcdfan1
Banned
Posts: 6093
Joined: 08 Dec 2008, 05:59
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Banned

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby pcdfan1 » 13 Sep 2011, 02:43

Cant please everyone..... :)
Image
DaniSpiceBoy
Posts: 3456
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 13 Sep 2011, 14:22

Stitch wrote:It won't be 'crap', but having seen so much with the b-stage means that it's always slightly disappointing to see everything just on a normal stage.



This.
User avatar
Brandamn
Posts: 20731
Joined: 28 Mar 2006, 10:09
Gender: Male
Country: Canada

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Brandamn » 14 Sep 2011, 05:03

Joanhs wrote:And by the way, many venues in US where she did use the catwalk, didn't always show it on the seating chart site, and I bought my ticket long before they talked about removing the b-stage.


Every seating chart was correct on Ticketmaster by the time the tickets went on sale. I was checking each venue daily.
Image
BoyV
Posts: 2177
Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:55
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Thought I wasnt
Country: United_States
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby BoyV » 14 Sep 2011, 07:35

Brandamn wrote:
Joanhs wrote:And by the way, many venues in US where she did use the catwalk, didn't always show it on the seating chart site, and I bought my ticket long before they talked about removing the b-stage.


Every seating chart was correct on Ticketmaster by the time the tickets went on sale. I was checking each venue daily.



You tell her Brandamn! :D
Image
pcdfan1
Banned
Posts: 6093
Joined: 08 Dec 2008, 05:59
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Banned

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby pcdfan1 » 14 Sep 2011, 07:59

SpiceFan2008 wrote:I'm angry about the catwalk, and I'm not even going to the show :)


Really? Is that because of the catwalk....?
Image
User avatar
Joanhs
Posts: 6154
Joined: 06 Dec 2007, 18:42
Gender: Female
Country: Denmark

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby Joanhs » 14 Sep 2011, 08:22

At least we got it on the DVD
Image
pcdfan1
Banned
Posts: 6093
Joined: 08 Dec 2008, 05:59
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Banned

Re: Femme Fatale Tour DVD announced!

Postby pcdfan1 » 14 Sep 2011, 08:34

FOR THE DVD, did they use the CD vocals or prerecorded?

And was SABI AND NICKI there for their cameos?
Image

Return to “Britney Spears”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests