My drama... post yours... LOL

Over 80 DenDeners from all over the world joined in to give Melanie C a gift. (Read only)
Anne Rackham
Previous username(s): Analicia/luckyxIII
Custom Title: living a Gypsy life

Re: My drama... post yours... LOL

Postby Anne Rackham » 20 Apr 2008, 17:39

Well Judes, at least you know there are 63 people here who will back you up!
iminstereo

Postby iminstereo » 20 Apr 2008, 19:02

Judes wrote:for sure. And i wouldn't be surprised if half this forum hated me by the time this is over...

okay
first of all: people will NOT hate you because you are trying to do something nice for others
second of all: this whole ordeal will blow over because they will eventually forget about it and realize that it was blown way out of proportion and everything was immaturely dealt with on their parts.
& third of all: the list of people who DO NOT dislike you is always going to be much greater.

I dont think it is possible for the heart to hate..but I guess if they dont have a heart then thats just a different story. :$ lol
Think positively and focus on the good things coming out of this awesome project and "secret forum", I mean, what a goal to have and actually complete! :D

It is too bad that the people complaining couldnt see what you put in the thread of our field agent page; at the bottom it read something about not taking this too seriously because its just for fun. people must have not read the fine print (literally) or just don't understand its all for laughs.
Suzi
Previous username(s): Susi
Sexy Senorita
Custom Title: Sexy Senorita

Postby Suzi » 20 Apr 2008, 19:20

Hell0 Goodfr13nd wrote:
Judes wrote:for sure. And i wouldn't be surprised if half this forum hated me by the time this is over...

okay
first of all: people will NOT hate you because you are trying to do something nice for others
second of all: this whole ordeal will blow over because they will eventually forget about it and realize that it was blown way out of proportion and everything was immaturely dealt with on their parts.
& third of all: the list of people who DO NOT dislike you is always going to be much greater.

I dont think it is possible for the heart to hate..but I guess if they dont have a heart then thats just a different story. :$ lol
Think positively and focus on the good things coming out of this awesome project and "secret forum", I mean, what a goal to have and actually complete! :D

It is too bad that the people complaining couldnt see what you put in the thread of our field agent page; at the bottom it read something about not taking this too seriously because its just for fun. people must have not read the fine print (literally) or just don't understand its all for laughs.

Honestly I dont think anyone is gonna hate Judy, but you know, when someone is a bit popular and is doing something good/funny, whatever, there is always envy around. I dont know why, but there is a lot of people who actually become a bitch because of the envy, and thats a bit sad.

On the other hand she has a good bunch of people who appreciates her, so if that were me I wouldnt care what other people can think, really. :)
-Hannah-
Custom Title: [h]

Postby -Hannah- » 20 Apr 2008, 19:22

Dont worry Judy Ann,
its 83 against...16442,
and not all of those 16442 are even jealoous
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Postby Masterpiece » 20 Apr 2008, 19:27

No one messes with my Juju... EVER! *makes the same face as below*
Judes

Postby Judes » 20 Apr 2008, 22:46

thanks guys :hug:
-SportySpice+
Custom Title: Little Lamb

Postby -SportySpice+ » 21 Apr 2008, 05:39

hehe
we love u judes!
nicole dee

Postby nicole dee » 21 Apr 2008, 19:09

Masterpiece wrote:*makes the same face as below*

haha!

but, i just read that whole thread about the drama at spiceheart... :dizzy: i feel so bad that people are picking on judes and becca, and all of the other people with the MCBI sigs. all you were trying to do was have some fun! people are awful. (i can't wait to get mine... i just have to take a picture still. lol)

and no drama for me! everything went smoothly :D

Return to “Here and Now - A gift from all around the world”