Atomic Kitten

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
Peter

Re: Atomic Kitten

Postby Peter » 13 Feb 2017, 23:14

Cosmetic surgeries should be banned! Big time! What's that anyway, where are real Kittens?!

I hope her creditors are getting money she owes them straight from Kerry's account as she admitted be bankrupt couple of times already, yet she holidays every now and then?
Who's that new Morticia Adams kinda chick? What ever happened to always fresh and clean face of Natasha?!
Oh, no wonders Jenny and Liz especially didn't want to be part of that, at least they're not laughing stock like that lot now!

RIP AK, you're missed! I was a fan and thought would be nice to see them, but that's too much!
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 14 Feb 2017, 20:31

^
1. Cosmetic surgery isn't for everyone but if someone wants it, that's fine. What is it to you if she doesn't look how she used to? Maybe she prefers how she looks now?
2. Kerry has been bankrupt in the past but that doesn't mean she is now. If she wants to take a holiday, she can damn well take one.
3. Michelle Heaton is from Liberty X and is filling in for Liz because Liz is too scared to fly, meaning Australia was out of the question.
4. Liz would have done it if she could but couldn't and Jenny 'fake Kitten' Frost wasn't asked because she's not talented.
Peter

Postby Peter » 14 Feb 2017, 22:45

Why are you being agressive, I wasn't saying all that with bad will as I used to adore AK in Jenny's time. You're saying she's not talented but you can say the same about Kerry. And that's a good joke with Tash, she has to know she ruined her gorgeous face for good while looking in the mirror. Won't comment on the Morticia one anymore.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 15 Feb 2017, 20:21

'wasn't saying wth bad will' - 'she has to know she's ruined her face', 'Morticia', 'bankruptcy' 'laughing stock'.
tommie

Postby tommie » 16 Feb 2017, 05:44

Jamie wrote:^
2. Kerry has been bankrupt in the past but that doesn't mean she is now. If she wants to take a holiday, she can damn well take one.

We also don't know how Kerry pays for her holidays - she might end up booking a few PAs while she's on holiday and that's how she finances them.
DaniSpiceBoy

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 16 Feb 2017, 16:12

Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 16 Feb 2017, 17:39

Liz hates flying since when LMAO
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 16 Feb 2017, 21:50

^ she's always hated flying.
ohmarkayam

Postby ohmarkayam » 17 Feb 2017, 04:50

its a pathetic excuse, Liz has been travelling the world her whole life...why didnt she quit back in 2000???
these kittens are not Atomic Kitten, Jenny Frost might have join them later but to the world, she is an Atomic Kitten.
I mean im happy to still see and hear about them, but its not whole happiness, ya know.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 17 Feb 2017, 18:54

^ You can travel most places via ferry, train etc. She may have done flights to the US back in the day but flying to Australia when you have a huge fear is something I wouldn't expect someone to put themselves through.
tommie

Postby tommie » 18 Feb 2017, 09:05

Jamie wrote:^ You can travel most places via ferry, train etc. She may have done flights to the US back in the day but flying to Australia when you have a huge fear is something I wouldn't expect someone to put themselves through.

A lot of people's fears also tend to become exuberated once they have kids too - I know parents who won't even fly on the same plane when they go abroad.
onebigfan

Postby onebigfan » 18 Feb 2017, 10:11

Hahaha look at Kerry, she looks even more creepy now than ever before! That woman is a joke and how anyone can think she's 'good looking' is beyond me, she's certainly not attractive to me, she looks like a ghost. I'm with those who miss the real Atomic Kitten - Jenny, Natasha and Liz (even though I'm not fond of Liz either). I've said it a million times before and I'm gonna say it again, Atomic Kitten today is a joke, thanks to the silly line up with Kerry and yet another new member. If they want to be taken seriously again as an established act, they need to be a band again, the band everyone use to love back in the day. Not this circus act they're putting on nowadays.
Peter

Postby Peter » 18 Feb 2017, 10:30

Just wait for Jamie, he will destroy you for that;)/\

I don't know how is it possible to not to be fond of Liz, for me she's the ultimate Kitten, lovely, likeable girl every guy would like to snog and every girl would like to be, she's like Emma of AK!

Didn't know she's a mum now, missed a lot it looks like:/
addicted2you

Postby addicted2you » 18 Feb 2017, 11:07

LOL these comments.

1. Atomic kitten were never a serious pop act. They've put out a string of harmless fun hits with number one singles in a lot of countries plus they sold a shitload of albums around the world . They were only ever about fun pop music, so if you don't like it, that's cool, move on to something else you enjoy

2. Physical appearance is really no one else's concern but their own. I don't get why people need to critisise someone else's body. It's a nasty thing to do, particularly when you're a mother of 5 and have been touring the past couple of weeks nonstop. These girls are in their mid 30s /early 40s. Give them a break.

3. People's fears can change through out ones lifetime. Especially with flying. Considering the amount of terrorist attacks and flights going missing I can hardly blame Liz for having that fear. I hate flying too and if I can avoid it then I will.
DaniSpiceBoy

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 18 Feb 2017, 12:58

People are so quick to jump on the "body shaming" bandwagon. No one is calling Kerry fat, in fact she looks the best she has in years, for her standards. It's the fact that she constnatly acts like the loud chav she is that puts people off. Specially when the AK the world knows and loves had a much more chilled and laid back attitude. She keeps on interrupting the others with the same old jokes about being a pisshead. I can't fault fans for not accepting what looks like a character from "Little Britain" as a proper pop star. I'm not even faulting her vocals but the fact is, she can't even shake her ass on stage. It's tragic to see next to the other 3, who are actually very talented ladies.

When they originally reunited for The Big Reunion, I was willing to give her a chance, since I liked her in the early days, but the poor woman is a car crash.
onebigfan

Postby onebigfan » 18 Feb 2017, 13:11

Sure Liz is sweet and likeable, but unlike Emma, she's not very attractive. At least Emma is a beautiful girl. Natasha and Jenny are babes, Kerry looks like a freak. I mean just look at that picture and that video still. She is everything but a popstar. And as if Atomic Kitten would go missing with a plane or attacked by terrorists. These things don't happen to celebs. While I can understand Liz's fears for flying, I don't think a woman of her status has much to worry about.
Last edited by onebigfan on 18 Feb 2017, 14:49, edited 1 time in total.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 18 Feb 2017, 13:18

onebigfan is clearly trolling so I'm not gonna dignify half of what they're saying - but 'these things don't happen to celebs'? Tell that to Aaliyah or Buddy Holly.
onebigfan

Postby onebigfan » 18 Feb 2017, 14:46

Jamie wrote:onebigfan is clearly trolling so I'm not gonna dignify half of what they're saying - but 'these things don't happen to celebs'? Tell that to Aaliyah or Buddy Holly.

Who?
Peter

Postby Peter » 18 Feb 2017, 16:11

onebigfan wrote:
Jamie wrote:onebigfan is clearly trolling so I'm not gonna dignify half of what they're saying - but 'these things don't happen to celebs'? Tell that to Aaliyah or Buddy Holly.

Who?

I hope you're reffering to that Buddy thing cos Aaliyah is a legend.
tommie

Postby tommie » 18 Feb 2017, 18:32

I'll never understand why some people seem proud with their lack of common knowledge...
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 19 Feb 2017, 14:16

I give up with this forum. It's full of genuinely stupid, vile cretins.
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 07 Jul 2017, 16:27

Anyone noticed that Jenny been liking and commenting on Natasha and liz pics a lot lately ;)
icecream

Postby icecream » 08 Jul 2017, 03:23

I feel like they are ruining the legacy.
If they were to get back together only should of been with the original line up or with Jenny.

What's odd also is that they going to perform some songs that only one member was apart of overseas. Just odd.

But I guess people still need to make money and earn a living.
addicted2you

Postby addicted2you » 08 Jul 2017, 11:23

what legacy? They had a lukewarm start and only really had big hits with cover versions bar Whole Again/It's OK.
Whatever they do from here on out doesn't change the past in the slightest. So let them get on with whatever plans they have and just enjoy it.
tommie

Postby tommie » 16 Jul 2017, 10:28

addicted2you wrote:what legacy? They had a lukewarm start and only really had big hits with cover versions bar Whole Again/It's OK.
Whatever they do from here on out doesn't change the past in the slightest. So let them get on with whatever plans they have and just enjoy it.

Exactly. They were the Jane Doe of girl groups at the time - successful but pretty faceless. They have no legacy to preserve.

Return to “Music”