The Pussycat Dolls

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
artziboi
Custom Title: Who owns the throne

Re: This PCD Unleashes her Claws!!!!

Postby artziboi » 27 Apr 2009, 23:16

Jude wrote:
Zac Efron wrote:Melody could never hold a tune by herself, bitch should be glad she's even gettin money.

Are you joking, or is your head just that far up Nicole's ass?

Signed.

Melody sings SO Well. She's not just as experienced as Nicole, who doesn't always hit the note herself. :think:
Andres
Custom Title: HeadBitchInCharge

Postby Andres » 27 Apr 2009, 23:48

artziboi wrote:

But I laughed at it!! :D :D :D :devil:

really??????
artziboi

Postby artziboi » 27 Apr 2009, 23:50

Andres wrote:really??????

I KNOW! :D :D

It was SO dumb, but there was few good comments. :devil:
wildhope
Previous username(s): crashworld

Postby wildhope » 28 Apr 2009, 09:04

RadioMix wrote:Ok, the thing is...why did dis girl Melody accept being part of a group like that in the first place?? isn't it a little too late? Maybe she thought it was convenient at the time, and now she thinks she deserves more sattention?

To be honest, I always have this impression that maybe the PCD album material was recorded before the other girls joined the group (which explain the lack of vocals from the other girls). I think maybe the label wanted to launch Nicole as a solo artist but felt that she is unable to hold it on her own, so maybe the label decided to bring in some other girls to play second fiddle to her. I mean during that time, there isn't any popular girlbands in the USA. Therefore, it's easier to launch a girl group than launching another solo artist.
artziboi

Postby artziboi » 28 Apr 2009, 14:21

wildhope wrote:
RadioMix wrote:Ok, the thing is...why did dis girl Melody accept being part of a group like that in the first place?? isn't it a little too late? Maybe she thought it was convenient at the time, and now she thinks she deserves more sattention?

To be honest, I always have this impression that maybe the PCD album material was recorded before the other girls joined the group (which explain the lack of vocals from the other girls). I think maybe the label wanted to launch Nicole as a solo artist but felt that she is unable to hold it on her own, so maybe the label decided to bring in some other girls to play second fiddle to her. I mean during that time, there isn't any popular girlbands in the USA. Therefore, it's easier to launch a girl group than launching another solo artist.

Untrue. They intentionally formed a group with lead-singer. Fact.
Jeremai
Custom Title: Mathematician

Postby Jeremai » 28 Apr 2009, 16:08

I actually like Melody's voice more than Nicole's.
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 28 Apr 2009, 16:33

They were together since 2003 (or 2004?) with these members (and some additional ones) for the single Sway. This was quite a while before the PCD album in late 2005.
Andres

Postby Andres » 28 Apr 2009, 16:42

Jay wrote:They were together since 2003 (or 2004?) with these members (and some additional ones) for the single Sway. This was quite a while before the PCD album in late 2005.

omg, nicole needed more than 5 other back up dancers!??!?!?! :dizzy:

:p
Anthony
Custom Title: Upside Down

Postby Anthony » 28 Apr 2009, 17:37

It's about time, the group are only gonna end up falling apart otherwise.

You can see the pissed off expression from Kimberley and Melody in recent performances.

Nicole is a good singer, but the other girls are good too.
XILoveMusic
Custom Title: I Am Back Finally

Postby XILoveMusic » 28 Apr 2009, 17:59

omg that was so funny ... you look like a monkey ... lmao XD!!!
RadioMix
Custom Title: I Even Smiled

Postby RadioMix » 28 Apr 2009, 18:11

OK This was OBVIOUS it would happen.

I believe once NIcole leaves PCD, that will be end of the group, the other girls realized that, saw the end really near, and they now notice they lost her time supporting Nicole, as they are just nobodies and won't have a musical career. I think they were just commfortable at the beginning, as they didnt have to bother about singing, and now Nicole is going solo, they see they have no future musical career.

What NIcole is doing is totally unfair to the other girls, true. She shouldn't use the PCD group, name, songs and concerts to promote herself...but they did this because there's no difference to what PCD has been since the very beginning: just Nicole.

The other PCD girls blaming Nicole for stomping on their dreams in unfair too. Why didn't they fight since the very beginning for singing lines, and more media attention? One thing is for sure: Nocole sings the songs, and is the center image of the group, and PCD are huge thanx to her. So, as painful as it does sound, their dreams started coming true thanx to Nicole.
Andres

Postby Andres » 28 Apr 2009, 18:13

^^ signed
Anthony

Postby Anthony » 28 Apr 2009, 18:24

RadioMix wrote:OK This was OBVIOUS it would happen.

I believe once NIcole leaves PCD, that will be end of the group, the other girls realized that, saw the end really near, and they now notice they lost her time supporting Nicole, as they are just nobodies and won't have a musical career. I think they were just commfortable at the beginning, as they didnt have to bother about singing, and now Nicole is going solo, they see they have no future musical career.

What NIcole is doing is totally unfair to the other girls, true. She shouldn't use the PCD group, name, songs and concerts to promote herself...but they did this because there's no difference to what PCD has been since the very beginning: just Nicole.

The other PCD girls blaming Nicole for stomping on their dreams in unfair too. Why didn't they fight since the very beginning for singing lines, and more media attention? One thing is for sure: Nocole sings the songs, and is the center image of the group, and PCD are huge thanx to her. So, as painful as it does sound, their dreams started coming true thanx to Nicole.

I think they would have been more popular if the other girls sang too.

Everyone is bored of Nicole now.
WAHtever
Previous username(s): Vox
Inner Vox

Postby WAHtever » 28 Apr 2009, 20:06

melody sings way better than nicole...

and she's starting to really go deep on my nerves...
out of the dark...
Adam
Mod

Postby Adam » 28 Apr 2009, 21:13

To be honest... Is there ANYONE who wants Nicole solo? Apart from Nicole and her record label of course!

They've done something wrong in my opinion - there's zero demand for Nicole to go solo, yes she might be the face and voice of the group, but for some reason, the public haven't really warmed to Nicole by herself and pretty openly have rejected her as a solo artist.

In my opinion, people see her as the pushy bitchy one with dark hair, who has a stupid, long 'foreign' name that no one knows how to spell or pronounce.

Put her in a group and she's fine, but by herself, no one gives a shit. She has star qualities, but isn't a star.
Anthony

Postby Anthony » 28 Apr 2009, 21:37

Adam wrote:To be honest... Is there ANYONE who wants Nicole solo? Apart from Nicole and her record label of course!

They've done something wrong in my opinion - there's zero demand for Nicole to go solo, yes she might be the face and voice of the group, but for some reason, the public haven't really warmed to Nicole by herself and pretty openly have rejected her as a solo artist.

In my opinion, people see her as the pushy bitchy one with dark hair, who has a stupid, long 'foreign' name that no one knows how to spell or pronounce.

Put her in a group and she's fine, but by herself, no one gives a shit. She has star qualities, but isn't a star.

Yup.
wildhope

Postby wildhope » 29 Apr 2009, 07:58

artziboi wrote:
wildhope wrote:

Untrue. They intentionally formed a group with lead-singer. Fact.

I never said what I said is true. I'm just saying I have this impression. I just find it very hard to fathom that the other 3 dolls are practically unheard in any of the songs on the "PCD" album. And to say they did the backup vocals, if you guys listen carefully those back-up vocals, they sound like they are done by Nicole alone.
RIP

Postby RIP » 29 Apr 2009, 08:17

Oh I haven't seen this. GO MELODY! Its a shame how the other girls were treated like dirt especially Melody who actually CAN sing. You can say all you want about how PCD should thank Nicole who made them 'famous', to be fair you can stick someone who's skinny and can sing and dance as the leader of the group, they can still be as successful with the songs they've got.

I'd say ditch Nicole and bring back Carmit. I would like that line up better!
londonangel
Custom Title: Goddess on her knees

Postby londonangel » 29 Apr 2009, 11:25

nicole and the other girls singing would be perfect
RadioMix

Postby RadioMix » 29 Apr 2009, 17:01

BTW, How do you pronounce/spell Nicole's last name?
Why doesn't she change her name to "Nicole Z" (very spice girls! ) hahaha
wildhope

Postby wildhope » 29 Apr 2009, 19:30

Scherzinger.
I think u pronouched it as she-wer(say this 2 syllable very fast, it's like "sure")-zing-er.
I called her "Zingerburger" anyway. Hehehe.
Stephan
Custom Title: the man of the night

Postby Stephan » 29 Apr 2009, 20:21

RIP wrote:Its a shame how the other girls were treated like dirt especially Melody who actually CAN sing.

Please! Just because she has a loud voice it doesn't mean that she can sing. She's screeching almost on every line she "sings" - I've seen it live and during her solo song my ears were bleeding. Seriously one of the worst singers of all time.

As for the whole Nicole bashing I don't get it at all. Seems like everyone is sympathetic with the apparent so poorly treated other dolls. It's a social phenomenon really...
RadioMix

Postby RadioMix » 29 Apr 2009, 20:52

wildhope wrote:Scherzinger.
I think u pronouched it as she-wer(say this 2 syllable very fast, it's like "sure")-zing-er.
I called her "Zingerburger" anyway. Hehehe.

LOL! :D

Man, that's hard to pronounce!! and even worse to write correctly!! she will flop if she insists to use her lastname!!
how will anyone type her name if they want to google her?? :dizzy:
Anthony

Postby Anthony » 29 Apr 2009, 20:55

^ Your ears need syringing then.

I think people must be a bit dumb if they can't pronounce her name.
RadioMix

Postby RadioMix » 29 Apr 2009, 22:49

Anthony wrote:^ Your ears need syringing then.

I think people must be a bit dumb if they can't pronounce her name.

About the ears thing, i think yo're answering to Stephan? :dizzy:
And you're even dumber if you think everybody speaks english.

Return to “Music”