The Pussycat Dolls

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
Dave87

Re: The Pussycat Dolls

Postby Dave87 » 25 Jul 2016, 07:32

Melody sheds a little more light on what it was like in the Pussycat Dolls. I have to say she came across really mature about the situation. I'm glad she isn't sitting around being bitter. I'm also glad at least she and Carmit are getting paid from album sales. It's a real shame how Robin Antin allowed the Dolls bar Nicole to be treated.
ohmarkayam

Postby ohmarkayam » 25 Jul 2016, 15:25

forever_spice_boy01 wrote:

i cringed a little when she was comparing pcd to the spice girls

Spice girls are icons..so no comparing needed...on the other hand...Nicole seems to be very arrogant and bitchy...that's why she will never be successful on her own
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 02 Aug 2017, 15:55

is there a CD rip of the video mix of Buttons?, I've searched for years because the video version has a breakdance mix which isn't available on the single, any idea where I'd get it?
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 02 Aug 2017, 16:37

pinkbecca12 wrote:is there a CD rip of the video mix of Buttons?, I've searched for years because the video version has a breakdance mix which isn't available on the single, any idea where I'd get it?

You can take the video form youtube and convert it into MP3 ;)
Kamcio

Postby Kamcio » 02 Aug 2017, 18:18

are they reuniting?
VivaMGMVE
Previous username(s): VBrocks!

Postby VivaMGMVE » 03 Aug 2017, 08:13

Fascinating that Nicole, Melody, and Carmit have royalties coming in! I just assumed they all got something with Nicole getting the lion's share. I can't imagine them getting back together. However, Nicole is about as interesting as burnt toast. That interview was so boring and watching her other press wasn't much better. lol
tommie

Postby tommie » 05 Aug 2017, 23:28

VivaMGMVE wrote:Fascinating that Nicole, Melody, and Carmit have royalties coming in! I just assumed they all got something with Nicole getting the lion's share. I can't imagine them getting back together. However, Nicole is about as interesting as burnt toast. That interview was so boring and watching her other press wasn't much better. lol

Nicole, Melody and Carmit had vocals on their songs. Likely it's not huge royalties more like 0.001 cent or something.

Return to “Music”