Nadine Coyle

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
Jay
Mod

Re: Nadine Coyle

Postby Jay » 23 Nov 2014, 18:46

Nadine! :love: Favourite for life. I look forward to the second solo album, *please* be with Xenomania involved! Glad she's open to a reunion in the future too - hopefully the other girls come around to the idea one day.
forever_spice_boy01
Custom Title: i like boys

Postby forever_spice_boy01 » 23 Nov 2014, 19:30

^YASSSSSS

now that she's said that she'd be up for a reunion, i wonder if girls aloud would work sans cheryl. maybe if nico-cola and khreme-brulay didn't suction their lips to cheryl's arse so much they could have continued on without her as a 4-piece.

and i do hope her album has at least quite a few songs by xenomania. maybe even release all of GA's back catalogue with only her on it via black pen exclusive... but that might be asking for too much :P
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 23 Nov 2014, 20:01

^There's no way Nicola and Kimberly would reunite without Cheryl. That would be like Emma and Geri reuniting without Melanie C.

With the Spice Girls it's a difference scenario cause even though VB gets on well with them, she has distanced from the band and barely spends time with the other girls. So the other 4 talking about reuniting without her would make sense. But Nicola and Kimberly are Cheryl's besties and I don't think they would feel that good about a reunion without her even if Cheryl gave them her blessing.

Also the SG were huge around the world as individuals. Girls Aloud were big in the UK, but without Cheryl I don't think their fanbase would be that open to a reunion. Half of the SGs fanbase hate Victoria now and still they wouldn't want a reunion without her. Imagine most of Girls Aloud's fanbase that actually still embraces Cheryl.

I do believe if the other 4 wanted a reunion, Cheryl would accept. Specially if it happens on a slow period where she doesn't have solo projects planned.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 23 Nov 2014, 20:07

Over Cheryl's dead body.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 23 Nov 2014, 22:15

I can't see it happening for a long time.

But a second Nadine album will more than makeup for it anyway.

Hopefully 2015 sees the return of the two pop divas Nadine & Geri :love:
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 23 Nov 2014, 22:21

sammy01 wrote:Over Cheryl's dead body.

forever_spice_boy01

Postby forever_spice_boy01 » 24 Nov 2014, 11:55

IER wrote:^There's no way Nicola and Kimberly would reunite without Cheryl. That would be like Emma and Geri reuniting without Melanie C.

With the Spice Girls it's a difference scenario cause even though VB gets on well with them, she has distanced from the band and barely spends time with the other girls. So the other 4 talking about reuniting without her would make sense. But Nicola and Kimberly are Cheryl's besties and I don't think they would feel that good about a reunion without her even if Cheryl gave them her blessing.

Also the SG were huge around the world as individuals. Girls Aloud were big in the UK, but without Cheryl I don't think their fanbase would be that open to a reunion. Half of the SGs fanbase hate Victoria now and still they wouldn't want a reunion without her. Imagine most of Girls Aloud's fanbase that actually still embraces Cheryl.

I do believe if the other 4 wanted a reunion, Cheryl would accept. Specially if it happens on a slow period where she doesn't have solo projects planned.

i dunno, i would compare Girls Aloud more towards Take That than the Spice Girls.
the thing about the SG is that they were a worldwide phenomenon and each member had pretty much had the same level of popularity. this is not the case in GA. with the SG it was more of a collective popularity, yes geri and mel c did have more success than the others, but that was because they released their solo records while the spice girls were still pretty popular worldwide so people wanted to listen. all of them have released a solo single that has gone into the top 2, not the same can be said for GA. not to mention the SG's popularity took a big dip pretty quickly soon after they announced their disbandment, and interest for their solo records was pretty much non-existant after that.

GA on the other hand have had the fortune of having one member becoming hugely successful and being able to consistently maintain that success 5 years after they took a "break". and also girls aloud are still generally liked by the media, fans, and general public (from what i can see). i would compare them to Take That, with cheryl obviously being the robbie of the group (nadine the gary barlow lol). i think if the other 4 wanted to they could continue on without cheryl, it would be a risk BUT i think GA is generally well liked by the public that people would listen, and they wouldn't be scrutinized by the media the same way the SG were when geri left. Also GA was critically acclaimed, assuming that the remaining 4 worked with xenomania, the positive reviews would work well in their favour.
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 24 Nov 2014, 23:01

I can never see them coming back in a line up which didn't include Cheryl. Kimberley/Nicola wouldn't stand for that and the UK wouldn't be interested in a non-Cheryl line-up.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 25 Nov 2014, 00:00

Nicola should re-record their entire back catalogue and make it flawless :cool:
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 23 Jan 2015, 22:02

The mother-of-one beamed from ear-to-ear as she left the SARM studios in Notting Hill on Friday, as she puts the finishing touches to her upcoming solo album.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... tudio.html

:)
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 23 Jan 2015, 22:20

Ooh, bring on that second album!
JosephAloud
Custom Title: long hair dont care

Postby JosephAloud » 24 Jan 2015, 01:15

MY BODY IS READY
forever_spice_boy01

Postby forever_spice_boy01 » 24 Jan 2015, 01:17

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
addicted2you

Postby addicted2you » 24 Jan 2015, 10:14

Ready for a new album :)

Do we know who shes working with or when its expected?
SpiceDreamer

Postby SpiceDreamer » 24 Jan 2015, 18:58

OMG... Does she really have an album almost ready??? Can't wait!
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 23 Mar 2015, 08:12

Nadine Coyle has revealed that she is working on a new solo album.

The former Girls Aloud singer is recording an LP that will sound "similar to the London Grammar sound".

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/ ... FFUnpm04KY

Interesting, looking forward to this. I'm glad she's keen to go with a major label this time, hopefully there will be interest. She really should have gone with a major for the first album, that was absolutely her biggest mistake.
Dave87

Postby Dave87 » 25 Mar 2015, 07:25

Can't wait !
forever_spice_boy01

Postby forever_spice_boy01 » 28 May 2015, 04:55

@0:48 DO MY EARS DECIEVE ME?

"...but Brian an I have not worked togyeller fur THIS albam..."

so i guess this whole project is UNSAYSHUBUL 2.0.......

addicted2you

Postby addicted2you » 10 Jul 2015, 09:34

Anyone know if Nadine is doing the Lord of the dance world tour or just the UK shows?
SpiceDreamer

Postby SpiceDreamer » 08 Sep 2015, 21:29

Nadine will do a "very special announcement" this week about something she's "very excited about"...
sean20

Postby sean20 » 08 Sep 2015, 21:48

SpiceDreamer wrote:Nadine will do a "very special announcement" this week about something she's "very excited about"...

she sounds pregnant.
allatsea

Postby allatsea » 09 Sep 2015, 11:35

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... ts-section

Duet with Shane Filan.

i know he was saying that he was going to be duetting with 'a very famous singer'…but :think:
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 09 Sep 2015, 13:31

That could be great! They both have wonderful voices.
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 09 Sep 2015, 13:48

Hope this is a hit and then Nadine releases her second album to cash in on the success.

Not followed his solo career at all though do his singles do well?
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 09 Sep 2015, 13:53

schizophonic_spice wrote:Not followed his solo career at all though do his singles do well?

#14, #54, #69. And the first single from his new album failed to chart apparently.

So they basically are on a Matt Cardle & Melanie C situation. If whatever they release becomes a hit, it will be because people like the song not because of who is singing it.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.

Return to “Music”