Britney Spears

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
Peter
Posts: 2804
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Peter » 02 May 2017, 18:31

TeddyBear wrote:In a perfect world they'd be PoM studio versions but in real world they will probably be just album versions :(


Which in Britney's case mean live versions anyway;) Lol!
masahiro
Posts: 766
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: JAPAN

Re: Britney Spears

Postby masahiro » 03 May 2017, 05:19

Second CD is album version.
User avatar
UnusualChris
Posts: 1985
Joined: 24 Aug 2007, 20:58
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby UnusualChris » 16 Jun 2017, 23:56

I know thing's have been very slow in the Britney camp lately so enjoy her whipping her hunk of a boyfriend on stage.

Image
DaniSpiceBoy
Posts: 3467
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 28 Jun 2017, 00:54



SLAY.
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 21413
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby PeruvianSpice » 28 Jun 2017, 01:17

really?

she's that cynic that she says that?
Image
User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 9604
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: hit the lights
Country: Turkey

Re: Britney Spears

Postby TeddyBear » 28 Jun 2017, 08:48

has anyone else heard Katy Perry's demo of Passenger :O
Image
BootyliciousJosh
Posts: 17687
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_States
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Britney Spears

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 28 Jun 2017, 19:59

PeruvianSpice wrote:really?

she's that cynic that she says that?

I'm pretty sure she's unaware of how much playback is being used and how high the volume is. I don't see her wanting to or even bothering to look at footage from the shows (unless it's for a DVD release maybe). Even on For The Record, when she was looking at photos of herself from a photoshoot, she looked very uncomfortable going through them.

I'm sure she really does sing along with the track. I've heard her a few times here and there from YouTube videos.

That's just my thought though :p
Image
BootyliciousJosh
Posts: 17687
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_States
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Britney Spears

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 28 Jun 2017, 20:05

TeddyBear wrote:has anyone else heard Katy Perry's demo of Passenger :O

It's actually pretty lovely! I heard a mash-up on Facebook, but I did not like how they divided the vocals - Britney had the first sentence during the first verse and Katy had the rest, then the 2nd verse was all over the place.

It'd be nice to hear a really good fan made version of either Britney/Katy or even Britney/Katy/Sia.
Image
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 21413
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby PeruvianSpice » 28 Jun 2017, 20:06

BootyliciousJosh wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:really?

she's that cynic that she says that?

I'm pretty sure she's unaware of how much playback is being used and how high the volume is. I don't see her wanting to or even bothering to look at footage from the shows (unless it's for a DVD release maybe). Even on For The Record, when she was looking at photos of herself from a photoshoot, she looked very uncomfortable going through them.

I'm sure she really does sing along with the track. I've heard her a few times here and there from YouTube videos.

That's just my thought though :p


Yeah you could be right

But still, there's no denying NO ONE is stelling her that her microphone is turned nearly completely off when she's singing.

People know her from lip synching. So it's for something.

And to claim she sings when she's proven otherwise for years and years
Image
spicefreak
Posts: 10595
Joined: 05 Oct 2005, 17:23
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Enjoy the show
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Leeds

Re: Britney Spears

Postby spicefreak » 28 Jun 2017, 23:14

UnusualChris wrote:I know thing's have been very slow in the Britney camp lately so enjoy her whipping her hunk of a boyfriend on stage.




Wow, now that is a piece of meat :inlove:
Image
Dave87
Posts: 1452
Joined: 19 Oct 2006, 21:26
Gender: Male
Country: United_States
Location: Cleveland , Ohio / USA

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Dave87 » 30 Jun 2017, 05:19

PeruvianSpice wrote:
BootyliciousJosh wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:really?

she's that cynic that she says that?

I'm pretty sure she's unaware of how much playback is being used and how high the volume is. I don't see her wanting to or even bothering to look at footage from the shows (unless it's for a DVD release maybe). Even on For The Record, when she was looking at photos of herself from a photoshoot, she looked very uncomfortable going through them.

I'm sure she really does sing along with the track. I've heard her a few times here and there from YouTube videos.

That's just my thought though :p


Yeah you could be right

But still, there's no denying NO ONE is stelling her that her microphone is turned nearly completely off when she's singing.

People know her from lip synching. So it's for something.

And to claim she sings when she's proven otherwise for years and years



I wouldn't be surprised if her father and Manager are turning her mic down/off without her knowledge. They both seem rather shady. For years I always believed she lip synced The uptempos and sang the ballads live. When I finally saw her in concert in 2011 almost all you could hear was the playback and you could tell she wasn't really singing.
Image
DaniSpiceBoy
Posts: 3467
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 01 Jul 2017, 16:41



:inlove:
rusty_nail
Posts: 1265
Joined: 21 Feb 2010, 03:41
Gender: Male
Country: United_States

Re: Britney Spears

Postby rusty_nail » 01 Jul 2017, 20:25

^ I mean, I never doubted she *could* sing. This video is about what I expected. She just, by and large, doesn't sing...at least not where people can hear it.

I like Brit. She has a vault of great pop songs...and deserves credit for sticking around sooo far beyond what many expected. But. Have to get real here. It's bizarre that for some a thirty second rendition of Happy Birthday is enough to atone for hundreds upon hundreds of lip synced performances.

I really wish she wasn't claiming she doesn't get credit for singing live. First of all, it's obviously not true...and secondly, it's just made her a punching bag for the snark sites the last few days.

She might honestly be singing up on stage. But it'd be pretty monumentally naive of her to not know those vocals aren't being heard by anyone.

I wish she'd release something she could do live and make a few appearances. She can clearly do it, and it's past time for it to happen.
User avatar
Fenrik
Posts: 15696
Joined: 18 May 2007, 13:36
Gender: Male
Custom Title: OSLOVE
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Fenrik » 01 Jul 2017, 21:56

*Waiting for people to claim those vocals were pre recorded...*

:laugh:
Image
kamel
Posts: 4559
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 12:12
Gender: Male

Re: Britney Spears

Postby kamel » 02 Jul 2017, 00:33

DaniSpiceBoy wrote:

:inlove:

Please Britney,u should always mime :dizzy: that was bad
Image
User avatar
Fenrik
Posts: 15696
Joined: 18 May 2007, 13:36
Gender: Male
Custom Title: OSLOVE
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Fenrik » Yesterday, 14:08

Image
User avatar
Blond Pharaoh
Posts: 12391
Joined: 30 Sep 2004, 00:30
Gender: Male
Location: Egypt

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Blond Pharaoh » Yesterday, 21:37

Amazing :love:
Image
BootyliciousJosh
Posts: 17687
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_States
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Britney Spears

Postby BootyliciousJosh » Today, 03:17

Mariah who? Beyonce who? Whitney who?
Image
User avatar
Fenrik
Posts: 15696
Joined: 18 May 2007, 13:36
Gender: Male
Custom Title: OSLOVE
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby Fenrik » Today, 14:14

BootyliciousJosh wrote:Mariah who? Beyonce who? Whitney who?


It`s Britney Bitch! :cool:
Image
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 21413
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Britney Spears

Postby PeruvianSpice » Today, 18:24

it's nice she did it live! finally

unfortunately, seems like she hasn't trained her voice so it sounds... average... not good

still, props to her for doing it
Image
mattz10101
Posts: 742
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 15:24
Gender: Male
Custom Title: SpiceUpYourLife.
Country: United_States

Re: Britney Spears

Postby mattz10101 » 38 minutes ago

She sounds very BOMT era. I love it!

Return to “Music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 15 guests