Mutya Keisha Siobhan

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
Vomiting Porpoise

Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 03 Nov 2015, 08:41

forever_spice_boy01 wrote:^ LOLOLOL i love keisha but she doesn't seem like the easiest person to work with...

1. was mean to siobhan until she quit the group
2. was mean to amelle until she quit the group and ended up going to rehab for a month
3. remember when she heckled mutya on social media :laugh: something along the lines of "HELLOOO, pick up your phone! work?!"
4. deleting comments and any questions about MKS and their future... for all we know history could be repeating itself and siobhan might have left again stopping MKS from continuing LOL
5. this picture

6. the smile of doom x

Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 03 Nov 2015, 14:22

Jay wrote:I could defo see massive sell out nights at the O2, Siobhan would only have to go on for max 2 songs before sodding off home so Heidi could take the stage for the remainder of the show xxx

And Jade would be asleep on her dressing room by the time she's called on stage. :D

The highlight of the show would obviously be 'Red Dress' sang by 2.0 and 3.0 at once, with Mutya using her bored voice and then 'Follow Me Home' while security guards take Mutya out of the stage while she tries to prevent 3.0 from keep on ruining her song.

The Big encore: 4.0 start singing 'Freedom' and the power is cut in the middle of the song. Confeti. The end.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 03 Nov 2015, 17:32

:laugh: This really needs to happen!
icecream

Postby icecream » 03 Nov 2015, 20:30

I still want that mutya keisha siobhan album to come out. They said years ago album complete. Let's hope they don't change it.
Melancholie

Postby Melancholie » 03 Nov 2015, 21:09

They could have leaked it back then... anyway, it seems like no one cares anymore. Creating another momentum? seems like it's been way too long...

Unless they go back to doing pop bops with sexy videos under the Sugababes name?
If U Cant Dance

Postby If U Cant Dance » 03 Nov 2015, 21:31

IER wrote:
Jay wrote:I could defo see massive sell out nights at the O2, Siobhan would only have to go on for max 2 songs before sodding off home so Heidi could take the stage for the remainder of the show xxx

And Jade would be asleep on her dressing room by the time she's called on stage. :D

The highlight of the show would obviously be 'Red Dress' sang by 2.0 and 3.0 at once, with Mutya using her bored voice and then 'Follow Me Home' while security guards take Mutya out of the stage while she tries to prevent 3.0 from keep on ruining her song.

The Big encore: 4.0 start singing 'Freedom' and the power is cut in the middle of the song. Confeti. The end.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

This made me inexplicably happy. Thank you.
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 04 Nov 2015, 05:50

They should have just put the digital album out at least for the fans. And every couple months one of them says "soon you guys will hear the full story of whats going on..." and still nothing.
Mikerecords
Previous username(s): -Mike-
Custom Title: The 004

Postby Mikerecords » 12 Feb 2016, 17:18

THE sequel to GEM's "Song For Her"...
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeKNs7v1ONA
The 'Song For Me' release date is scheduled for May 16.
The single will be released on online channels including Amazon, iTunes, Spotify, Beatport and more.

http://www.instagram.com/the004official
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 12 Feb 2016, 19:29

What a bitch, why would anyone be a fan of her/them.

How about 'thanks for those of you still paying an interest to me/MKS, hopefully when everything is sorted we can let you know about our plans, until then hold tight and know that we are doing our best to deliver to you the best we can' or something like that.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 12 Feb 2016, 20:25

It's getting on for three years since Flatline's release, four years since they launched, and five years since they reformed... it should be no surprise that some fans are thinking "is anything ever going to happen?" at this stage and feel frustrated. There's only so long that people will remain patient before moving on. It has been vague on the MKS front for a very long time now, for instance there's been no official social media updates since 2014.

I appreciate what she says about it being a business, it's not always plain sailing, but from an outside perspective things look completely hopeless & non-starting when it comes to them.
Rocky

Postby Rocky » 12 Feb 2016, 22:04

Jay wrote:It's getting on for three years since Flatline's release, four years since they launched, and five years since they reformed... it should be no surprise that some fans are thinking "is anything ever going to happen?" at this stage and feel frustrated. There's only so long that people will remain patient before moving on. It has been vague on the MKS front for a very long time now, for instance there's been no official social media updates since 2014.

I appreciate what she says about it being a business, it's not always plain sailing, but from an outside perspective things look completely hopeless & non-starting when it comes to them.

I dispute the point that anyone has moved on. The interest, excitement and suspense is still there for Sugababes just like it is for the Spice Girls.
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 12 Feb 2016, 23:15

From a select group of people on internet forums, perhaps... but the general public? Nah.
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 12 Feb 2016, 23:17

Jay wrote:From a select group of people on internet forums, perhaps... but the general public? Nah.

About 5 people to be exact.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 12 Feb 2016, 23:21

Rocky wrote:I dispute the point that anyone has moved on. The interest, excitement and suspense is still there for Sugababes just like it is for the Spice Girls.

Perhaps but not necessarily this line up.
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 13 Feb 2016, 00:25

forever_spice_boy01
Custom Title: i like boys

Postby forever_spice_boy01 » 13 Feb 2016, 02:47

LOLOLOL QUEEN HEIDI WOULD NEVER DISRESPECT AND LASH OUT AT HER FANS LIKE THAT!!!!!
Dave87

Postby Dave87 » 13 Feb 2016, 08:49

I don't see anything wrong with what she said. It's not like she said "Fuck off!" At the very least now we know they haven't dropped the project.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 13 Feb 2016, 18:07

forever_spice_boy01 wrote:LOLOLOL QUEEN HEIDI WOULD NEVER DISRESPECT AND LASH OUT AT HER FANS LIKE THAT!!!!!

She did the day she backstabbed Keisha.
forever_spice_boy01
Custom Title: i like boys

Postby forever_spice_boy01 » 13 Feb 2016, 18:38

Jamie wrote:
forever_spice_boy01 wrote:LOLOLOL QUEEN HEIDI WOULD NEVER DISRESPECT AND LASH OUT AT HER FANS LIKE THAT!!!!!

She did the day she backstabbed Keisha.

so you're admitting that keisha was a massive queen heidi fan ;) :p
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 13 Feb 2016, 19:33

I still don't think Heidi backstabbed her at all. It's clear that the friction was between Keisha and Amelle and Heidi had to side with one. If she was closer to Amelle at the time she was obviously not going to back Keisha.

Would Nicola back Nadine if she had to chose between her and Cheryl? I think not. It's about who you get along better with when you are the third person in such a situation.
Rocky

Postby Rocky » 13 Feb 2016, 21:29

I support Kiesha no matter what

I can appreciate the honesty
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 13 Feb 2016, 21:30

Rocky wrote:I support Kiesha no matter what

I can appreciate the honesty

start by spelling her chavvy name right Image x
bombie

Postby bombie » 14 Feb 2016, 00:25

I find it so frustrating we all hate on Heidi all the time..God it's not like either of these decisions worked out well for the band.. the Sugababes collapsed, and MKS couldn't get off the ground.. They all made mistakes, and the record company sucked every drop out of the sugababes... If you can change the line up that many times and still do well you know it wasn't about the members but the name.... In the end it wasn't Heidi that ruined everything .. it was all of them as they obviously didn't care enough about the brand and assumed the revolving door would always work.
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 14 Feb 2016, 00:51

Heidi couldn,t carry anything herslef. We aren,t blaming her. She was just a replaceababe there to make up numbers and not rock the boat. Heidi was basically the 00s Jacquie o'sullivan. When the actual members with character left of course the window dressing couldn,t maintain the group or public image. The poor cow was a victim of circumstance Image x
bombie

Postby bombie » 14 Feb 2016, 01:03

You don't think that Heidi's voice considerably added to the group? I feel that some of the songs would not have sounded the same without her. the entire "Taller In More Ways" Highlighted what a great tone and sound she added to the group? I have always considered her the "Emma" of the Sugababes voice and tone wise.

Return to “Music”