P!nk

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
lamb28

Re: P!nk

Postby lamb28 » 21 Jul 2013, 18:46

Hi!

I'm selling my P!nk scrap books,

There are 2 books, full of pictures from the start until around the Who Knew era.

Payment via paypal.

Make me an offer if interested :)

Apologies for the upside down pics!... :Dizzy: :disgust:

Jamie

Postby Jamie » 07 Aug 2013, 16:31

Jamie

Re: P!nk - new single announced!

Postby Jamie » 12 Sep 2013, 18:33

Jamie

Re: P!nk: Tour Trailer <3

Postby Jamie » 19 Sep 2013, 23:02

SpiceFan2008
Custom Title: I JUST WANNA DANCE

Postby SpiceFan2008 » 19 Sep 2013, 23:03

LOOKS AMAZING!

I can't wait to see this!
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 19 Sep 2013, 23:09

December though - it seems so far but it isn't, haha.
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 20 Sep 2013, 01:13

Jamie wrote:December though - it seems so far but it isn't, haha.

I'm glad it's just days after the show I'll be going, I'm not gonna spoil myself. Now I'm even more exited for December 3nd
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 20 Sep 2013, 01:23

FiaSpice wrote:

I'm glad it's just days after the show I'll be going, I'm not gonna spoil myself. Now I'm even more exited for December 3nd

Haha, that happened with me on the Funhouse tour - the DVD came out like two weeks before I saw her...totally bought it and watched! Luckily, she seems to change the setlist up a bit on different legs, so the date you see will have something different from the DVD.

Are you completely spoiler free?!
Jamie

Re: P!nk - Billboard's Woman Of The Year.

Postby Jamie » 20 Sep 2013, 01:26

Raise your glass for P!nk. The pop singer will accept the Woman of the Year Award at the 2013 Billboard Women in Music event on Dec. 10 in New York City.

The distinction will cap off an exciting year for the woman born Alecia Moore, who scored her fourth No. 1 single on the Hot 100 earlier this year with "Just Give Me a Reason," a duet with Fun.'s Nate Ruess.

"I was absolutely shocked and surprised to hear that Billboard named me Woman of the Year," P!nk said of the honor. "It's been an incredible year and I feel so grateful to radio for sticking by me, and to the fans and friends and all of the incredible talent that I was fortunate enough to work with for this album."

"The Truth About Love," P!nk's sixth full-length, became her first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 after its release last September, with lead single "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)," "Try," "Just Give Me a Reason" and "True Love" garnering significant pop airplay. She is currently touring behind the new record, a worldwide showcase that was extended to 140 different sets due to overwhelming demand. "The Truth About Love" earned her a GRAMMY nomination earlier this year for Best Pop Vocal Album.

Her new album continues a tradition of major pop hits with a rough, bad-girl edge that began with her 2000 debut, "Can't Take Me Home." That album spawned two top 10 hits -- "There You Go" and "Most Girls" -- and was followed by a her first No. 1 hit, a featuring role on "Moulin Rouge"'s "Lady Marmalade" cover with Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim and Mya.

Each of P!nk's five subsequent albums have peaked inside the top 10 of the Billboard 200, culminating with her first No. 1 late last year. Along the way, she's sold over 40 million albums and 65 million singles, including 20 million digital tracks. That includes 14 top 10 singles, with "Lady Marmalade," "So What," "Raise Your Glass" and "Just Give Me a Reason" reaching No. 1 in the U.S.

"P!nk has almost been in a class by herself among women in music this year, and we’re thrilled to recognize her successes by honoring her with the Billboard Woman of the Year Award," Bill Werde, Billboard's Editorial Director, said. "When our 2013 mid-year numbers were released, she had the top-selling album and song for a woman, and a blockbuster, sold-out, international arena tour. Earlier this year, 'Just Give Me a Reason,' topped the Billboard Hot 100, extending her amazingly consistent chart success which dates back to her arrival in 2000. Combine all of this with a spirit that inspires fans of every stripe, and you arrive at the remarkable package that is P!nk. She will undoubtedly continue to accomplish great milestones in the years to come."

Billboard's annual Women in Music Event, now in its eighth year, celebrates the most powerful and talented women in the music business, coinciding with the publication of Billboard's Women in Music Power Players list. This year's event will be taking place on Tuesday, Dec. 10 in New York City. Katy Perry was the 2012 Woman of the Year honoree, while previous winners include Taylor Swift and Beyonce.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... f-the-year

You go, girl!
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 20 Sep 2013, 02:52

Jamie wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:

Haha, that happened with me on the Funhouse tour - the DVD came out like two weeks before I saw her...totally bought it and watched! Luckily, she seems to change the setlist up a bit on different legs, so the date you see will have something different from the DVD.

Are you completely spoiler free?!

Well I haven't watched any full song. Just bits. The trailer made it seem really exited about the show.
Brandamn

Re: P!nk - new single announced!

Postby Brandamn » 21 Sep 2013, 05:15

Jamie wrote:Image

Oh thank the lord! So much better than "True Love".

Also, I'm only a month away from the show "here" (aka three hours away) and I still don't have a ticket. :(
Madrigal
Custom Title: Sheerio

Postby Madrigal » 21 Sep 2013, 15:20

I want to see her live soooo bad :(
Jamie

Re: P!nk - TOUR DVD TRAILER!

Postby Jamie » 11 Oct 2013, 00:52

One for VP's wishlist <3
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 11 Oct 2013, 01:39

I really can't wait!!!!
Jamie

Re: P!nk - Walk Of Shame video.

Postby Jamie » 17 Oct 2013, 22:49

Annoyed they cut out the lift music in the middle...
Vomiting Porpoise

Re: P!nk - TOUR DVD TRAILER!

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 17 Oct 2013, 22:58

Jamie wrote:One for VP's wishlist <3

Jamie

Postby Jamie » 17 Oct 2013, 23:01

Vomiting Porpoise wrote:
Jamie wrote:One for VP's wishlist <3

I'll get you the deluxe for xmas hen xxx
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 17 Oct 2013, 23:09

Jamie wrote:I'll get you the deluxe for xmas hen xxx

just you fackin try it Image x
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 18 Oct 2013, 13:46

I never knew she'd performed this live! What other CTMH songs has she done?
Jamie

Re: P!nk - tour dates postponed :(

Postby Jamie » 23 Oct 2013, 21:52

P!NK POSTPONES UPCOMING DATES ON ‘THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE TOUR’

Shows for Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Fargo, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Denver and Salt Lake City To Be Rescheduled

After a 4 day vocal rest, P!nk performed two shows in Seattle and Vancouver. It became clear after further consultation with her doctors that more rest is required for her to fully recover from inflamed vocal chords and laryngitis. It is under these doctors’ orders that the following shows will be postponed.

New Dates are as follows:

New Date -- City -- Venue
Tue 07-Jan-14 -- Minneapolis Target Center
Thu 09-Jan-14 -- Milwaukee Bradley Center
Sat 11-Jan-14 -- Fargo Fargodome
Tue 14-Jan-14 -- Winnipeg MTS Centre
Wed 15-Jan-14 -- Saskatoon Credit Union Centre
Thu 16-Jan-14 -- Edmonton Rexall Place
Sun 19-Jan-14 -- Denver Pepsi Center
Mon 20-Jan-14 -- Salt Lake City Energy Solutions Arena

All tickets for the postponed show will be honored on the rescheduled dates.

For further information about The Truth About Love Tour, please visit: http://www.thetruthaboutlovetour.com/ & http://www.livenation.com/

:(

After the negativity she got for cancelling a UK date, I don't know how this is going to go down.
Brandamn

Postby Brandamn » 23 Oct 2013, 23:27

A lot of people on Facebook are taking the news rather well. I think it's pretty much understood that Pink is a genuine performer, and most people are happy that this means she sings live. There's some good news involved for me, as well.

A few weeks ago, I had some free tickets dangled in front of my face, and on Monday night, those tickets were ripped out of my grasp. With the new postponed date, the guy that was dangling the tickets will no longer be able to go, so my chances of attending have increased. And these aren't just any tickets, either. These are the tickets that are generally handed to promoters, aka, able to touch the stage close.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 23 Oct 2013, 23:31

Jealous! I hope you get them :)
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 24 Oct 2013, 01:51

Brandamn wrote:A lot of people on Facebook are taking the news rather well. I think it's pretty much understood that Pink is a genuine performer, and most people are happy that this means she sings live. There's some good news involved for me, as well.

A few weeks ago, I had some free tickets dangled in front of my face, and on Monday night, those tickets were ripped out of my grasp. With the new postponed date, the guy that was dangling the tickets will no longer be able to go, so my chances of attending have increased. And these aren't just any tickets, either. These are the tickets that are generally handed to promoters, aka, able to touch the stage close.

Nice I hope you get them, If you do I,ll be so jealous, with me at the back of the arena tickets. Oh well :whistle:
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 24 Oct 2013, 13:08

I was at the back too, Karine - but it doesn't matter, she'll still get close ;)
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 24 Oct 2013, 14:37

Jamie wrote:I was at the back too, Karine - but it doesn't matter, she'll still get close ;)

Thanks Jamie, that's what a friend who went see her in the Bell Centre last April said. It's just I recall my "up in the red ticket experience" with TROTSG and it wasn't great. But the SG didn't do aerials like Pink...

Return to “Music”