Jessie J

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
Jay
Mod

Re: Jessie J

Postby Jay » 06 Feb 2016, 05:32

I think the way she behaves is the very reason she doesn't actually receive the respect & celebration she craves. She's not humble, there's plenty of evidence of that, and it's putting off a lot of people, for sure - the public and, who knows, maybe even the media. Her Women's Health interview has received a generally negative reaction.

If I were her, I would try and desist from complaining (this isn't actually the first time she's said stuff like this) & instead just keep releasing music she believes in - it's all she can do. Then maybe the hits will keep coming, her catalogue will build up impressively, and one day she could find herself being the celebrated artist that she clearly yearns to be. Maybe her time to win Brit Awards & perform could have come with a future album era, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's continually snubbed after those comments.

Overall, I think the main person who is holding Jessie J back from greater things is... herself.
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 06 Feb 2016, 23:29

if she fucked off for good no-one would even notice and it gets her right in her twisted black void where her soul should be :x the utter cow x
SpiceWonderland

Postby SpiceWonderland » 11 Aug 2017, 08:31

New song Real Deal released today, was previous previewed in an app somewhere.

Can't Take My Eyes Off You is old, but in case anybody missed it...

Return to “Music”