Greatest hits instrumentals

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
mysterious
Custom Title: lets go eskimo

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby mysterious » 07 Mar 2017, 06:29

Joshuaspice wrote:I have it. Not sure how to get it to you though pm me

I'd love a PM.
MidnightFantasy

Postby MidnightFantasy » 07 Mar 2017, 10:50

Mille Spice has leaked the instrumentals on YouTube!
spiceworldforever

Postby spiceworldforever » 07 Mar 2017, 10:55

MidnightFantasy wrote:Mille Spice has leaked the instrumentals on YouTube!

He never leaked them. They have been floating around for ages now... Just some of y'all don't know where to look :rolleyes:
MidnightFantasy

Postby MidnightFantasy » 07 Mar 2017, 11:11

spiceworldforever wrote:

He never leaked them. They have been floating around for ages now... Just some of y'all don't know where to look :rolleyes:

"Floating around" yeah that's why many people in here keep asking for them, go and roll your eyes on someone else you smart ass!
Stas
Custom Title: straight forward

Postby Stas » 07 Mar 2017, 11:24

mysterious wrote:

I'd love a PM.

Me too!
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 07 Mar 2017, 11:39

MidnightFantasy wrote:
spiceworldforever wrote:

"Floating around" yeah that's why many people in here keep asking for them, go and roll your eyes on someone else you smart ass!

Well they literally have been for the past year, all you had to do was Google the damn thing.
Joshuaspice

Postby Joshuaspice » 07 Mar 2017, 13:34

Stas wrote:
mysterious wrote:

I'd love a PM.

Me too!

Sure thing :) - id love to know of where I could 'listen' to Victoria's recently leaked album?? ;)
mattz10101
Custom Title: SpiceUpYourLife.

Postby mattz10101 » 07 Mar 2017, 19:32

Jamie wrote:
MidnightFantasy wrote:
spiceworldforever wrote:

Well they literally have been for the past year, all you had to do was Google the damn thing.

Exactly. They aren't hard to find at this point either.
dentistologo

Postby dentistologo » 08 Mar 2017, 04:28

Headlines instrumental is not included?
Thank you, my ladies! Keep spicing it up! :D
Imageimagenes gratis
Joshuaspice

Postby Joshuaspice » 08 Mar 2017, 07:58

Sure, can you email me for me to sent it via email to you :)
Schurli_22

Postby Schurli_22 » 08 Mar 2017, 20:50

me 2 pls :D
cyyong29
Custom Title: Dreams That Glitter

Postby cyyong29 » 09 Mar 2017, 04:56

I would love a PM too please~~ :love: :love:
chris92

Postby chris92 » 09 Mar 2017, 12:31

Me too Please
charmedboy

Postby charmedboy » 09 Mar 2017, 13:51

unfortunately it's not an official version, but a fan made =( you can hear the violins missing in the last two choruses =( i think Marcelwithluv and JimmyLo made this version, if i'm not mistaken...
host image
IT'S ALL ABOUT...GIRL POWER!
JimmyLo

Postby JimmyLo » 09 Mar 2017, 14:20

charmedboy wrote:unfortunately it's not an official version, but a fan made =( you can hear the violins missing in the last two choruses =( i think Marcelwithluv and JimmyLo made this version, if i'm not mistaken...

I don't recall doing this. Maybe I did. If so, it was a rush job and likely during my busy season at work so I didn't retain any memory of doing it.

And agreed, it is fan-made, me or not. The last two choruses are almost identical and the album version isn't like that. It's not poorly done, but it's not official.
charmedboy

Postby charmedboy » 09 Mar 2017, 14:28

JimmyLo wrote:
charmedboy wrote:unfortunately it's not an official version, but a fan made =( you can hear the violins missing in the last two choruses =( i think Marcelwithluv and JimmyLo made this version, if i'm not mistaken...

I don't recall doing this. Maybe I did. If so, it was a rush job and likely during my busy season at work so I didn't retain any memory of doing it.

And agreed, it is fan-made, me or not. The last two choruses are almost identical and the album version isn't like that. It's not poorly done, but it's not official.

i just noticed that the third chorus is in fact the second one, it has the same violins and guitars...so i managed to rework the file, and changed the 3rd chorus with the 2nd one...and if i play the album version with this instrumental, if fits perfectly...now the hardest part, the third chorus has a very specific set of violins playing, i have no idea how to render that...anyone can help? i'm willing to send the file i just created if someone's interested
host image
Skydancer

Postby Skydancer » 30 Apr 2017, 18:15

Someone on eBay is selling "Instrumentals" DAT. Buy it now price is not much. Wonder is the item authentic. It's a bit weird it says only "Instrumentals", not "Greatest Hits" mentioned. But the seller has lots of DAT tapes from other artists as well, Madonna, Kylie, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spice-Girls-Ins ... Sw5cNYMZ5M
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 30 Apr 2017, 19:09

Skydancer wrote:Someone on eBay is selling "Instrumentals" DAT. Buy it now price is not much. Wonder is the item authentic. It's a bit weird it says only "Instrumentals", not "Greatest Hits" mentioned. But the seller has lots of DAT tapes from other artists as well, Madonna, Kylie, etc.

It's from Russia and 4 feedbacks only, I guess it's a fake?
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 30 Apr 2017, 21:48

Skydancer wrote:Someone on eBay is selling "Instrumentals" DAT. Buy it now price is not much. Wonder is the item authentic. It's a bit weird it says only "Instrumentals", not "Greatest Hits" mentioned. But the seller has lots of DAT tapes from other artists as well, Madonna, Kylie, etc.

Screams fake. The original Instrumentals pack didn't include 'Headlines' so it's weird that now one does include it. And if it was a new compilation made after the other one, you'd think they'd include Voodoo too since it was part of the GH album.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 30 Apr 2017, 22:11

^Pretty sure the instrumentals-pack included "Headlice"... (No Voodoo though)
JimmyLo

Postby JimmyLo » 01 May 2017, 02:42

Andreas wrote:^Pretty sure the instrumentals-pack included "Headlice"... (No Voodoo though)

Kind of. Headlines instrumental was purchased separately and it was an add-on (I think). It definitely exists cuz I have it :)
JimmyLo

Postby JimmyLo » 01 May 2017, 04:21

charmedboy wrote:
JimmyLo wrote:

i just noticed that the third chorus is in fact the second one, it has the same violins and guitars...so i managed to rework the file, and changed the 3rd chorus with the 2nd one...and if i play the album version with this instrumental, if fits perfectly...now the hardest part, the third chorus has a very specific set of violins playing, i have no idea how to render that...anyone can help? i'm willing to send the file i just created if someone's interested

I can take a look if you want. Might mean a few unofficial addins, but if they're convincing and subtle I think that'll be good enough until (hopefully, one day) we get our hands on the real deal.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 01 May 2017, 11:34

Andreas wrote:^Pretty sure the instrumentals-pack included "Headlice"... (No Voodoo though)

Nope it didn't. The Headlines instrumental comes from a different source.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
icecream

Postby icecream » 01 May 2017, 13:13

Thanks to Mille Spice on YouTube. I have been searching for the instrumentals for years.

I've noticed the instrumentals are blocked for certain devices somehow YouTube can detect it.
So it doesn't work on my phone.

What you need to do is use your laptop it will let you listen to them then you can just convert to mp3.
charmedboy

Postby charmedboy » 01 May 2017, 13:44

JimmyLo wrote:
charmedboy wrote:
JimmyLo wrote:

I can take a look if you want. Might mean a few unofficial addins, but if they're convincing and subtle I think that'll be good enough until (hopefully, one day) we get our hands on the real deal.

that would be lovely, your edits and works are amazing, u already know that =)
host image

Return to “Spice Girls”