Greatest hits instrumentals

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
User avatar
mysterious
Posts: 7046
Joined: 23 Sep 2004, 23:34
Gender: Male
Custom Title: lets go eskimo
Country: Brazil
Location: THEll. PI
Contact:

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby mysterious » 07 Mar 2017, 06:29

Joshuaspice wrote:I have it. Not sure how to get it to you though pm me

I'd love a PM.
Image
User avatar
MidnightFantasy
Posts: 437
Joined: 05 Mar 2011, 01:43
Gender: Male
Country: Ukraine

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby MidnightFantasy » 07 Mar 2017, 10:50

Mille Spice has leaked the instrumentals on YouTube!
spiceworldforever
Posts: 452
Joined: 18 Dec 2013, 22:50

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby spiceworldforever » 07 Mar 2017, 10:55

MidnightFantasy wrote:Mille Spice has leaked the instrumentals on YouTube!

He never leaked them. They have been floating around for ages now... Just some of y'all don't know where to look :rolleyes:
User avatar
MidnightFantasy
Posts: 437
Joined: 05 Mar 2011, 01:43
Gender: Male
Country: Ukraine

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby MidnightFantasy » 07 Mar 2017, 11:11

spiceworldforever wrote:
MidnightFantasy wrote:Mille Spice has leaked the instrumentals on YouTube!

He never leaked them. They have been floating around for ages now... Just some of y'all don't know where to look :rolleyes:



"Floating around" yeah that's why many people in here keep asking for them, go and roll your eyes on someone else you smart ass!
Stas
Posts: 18201
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: straight forward
Country: Finland
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Contact:

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby Stas » 07 Mar 2017, 11:24

mysterious wrote:
Joshuaspice wrote:I have it. Not sure how to get it to you though pm me

I'd love a PM.


Me too!
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby Jamie » 07 Mar 2017, 11:39

MidnightFantasy wrote:
spiceworldforever wrote:
MidnightFantasy wrote:Mille Spice has leaked the instrumentals on YouTube!

He never leaked them. They have been floating around for ages now... Just some of y'all don't know where to look :rolleyes:



"Floating around" yeah that's why many people in here keep asking for them, go and roll your eyes on someone else you smart ass!


Well they literally have been for the past year, all you had to do was Google the damn thing.
Joshuaspice
Posts: 791
Joined: 06 Apr 2013, 16:37
Gender: Male
Country: New_Zealand

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby Joshuaspice » 07 Mar 2017, 13:34

Stas wrote:
mysterious wrote:
Joshuaspice wrote:I have it. Not sure how to get it to you though pm me

I'd love a PM.


Me too!


Sure thing :) - id love to know of where I could 'listen' to Victoria's recently leaked album?? ;)
mattz10101
Posts: 732
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 15:24
Gender: Male
Custom Title: SpiceUpYourLife.
Country: United_States

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby mattz10101 » 07 Mar 2017, 19:32

Jamie wrote:
MidnightFantasy wrote:
spiceworldforever wrote:
MidnightFantasy wrote:Mille Spice has leaked the instrumentals on YouTube!

He never leaked them. They have been floating around for ages now... Just some of y'all don't know where to look :rolleyes:



"Floating around" yeah that's why many people in here keep asking for them, go and roll your eyes on someone else you smart ass!


Well they literally have been for the past year, all you had to do was Google the damn thing.


Exactly. They aren't hard to find at this point either.
User avatar
dentistologo
Posts: 105
Joined: 25 Oct 2016, 03:09
Gender: Male

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby dentistologo » 08 Mar 2017, 04:28

Headlines instrumental is not included?
Thank you, my ladies! Keep spicing it up! :D
Imageimagenes gratis
Joshuaspice
Posts: 791
Joined: 06 Apr 2013, 16:37
Gender: Male
Country: New_Zealand

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby Joshuaspice » 08 Mar 2017, 07:58

Sure, can you email me for me to sent it via email to you :)
Schurli_22
Posts: 56
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:48
Gender: Male

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby Schurli_22 » 08 Mar 2017, 20:50

me 2 pls :D
cyyong29
Posts: 406
Joined: 02 Dec 2005, 04:52
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Dreams That Glitter
Country: Malaysia
Location: Sabah

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby cyyong29 » 09 Mar 2017, 04:56

I would love a PM too please~~ :love: :love:
chris92
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jul 2008, 17:08
Gender: Male
Country: France
Location: Paris

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby chris92 » 09 Mar 2017, 12:31

Me too Please
User avatar
charmedboy
Posts: 1680
Joined: 23 Sep 2009, 13:17
Gender: Male
Location: Spiceworld

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby charmedboy » 09 Mar 2017, 13:51

unfortunately it's not an official version, but a fan made =( you can hear the violins missing in the last two choruses =( i think Marcelwithluv and JimmyLo made this version, if i'm not mistaken...
Image
host image
IT'S ALL ABOUT...GIRL POWER!
User avatar
JimmyLo
Posts: 5002
Joined: 05 Nov 2004, 20:56
Gender: Male
Country: Canada

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby JimmyLo » 09 Mar 2017, 14:20

charmedboy wrote:unfortunately it's not an official version, but a fan made =( you can hear the violins missing in the last two choruses =( i think Marcelwithluv and JimmyLo made this version, if i'm not mistaken...


I don't recall doing this. Maybe I did. If so, it was a rush job and likely during my busy season at work so I didn't retain any memory of doing it.

And agreed, it is fan-made, me or not. The last two choruses are almost identical and the album version isn't like that. It's not poorly done, but it's not official.
Image
User avatar
charmedboy
Posts: 1680
Joined: 23 Sep 2009, 13:17
Gender: Male
Location: Spiceworld

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby charmedboy » 09 Mar 2017, 14:28

JimmyLo wrote:
charmedboy wrote:unfortunately it's not an official version, but a fan made =( you can hear the violins missing in the last two choruses =( i think Marcelwithluv and JimmyLo made this version, if i'm not mistaken...


I don't recall doing this. Maybe I did. If so, it was a rush job and likely during my busy season at work so I didn't retain any memory of doing it.

And agreed, it is fan-made, me or not. The last two choruses are almost identical and the album version isn't like that. It's not poorly done, but it's not official.



i just noticed that the third chorus is in fact the second one, it has the same violins and guitars...so i managed to rework the file, and changed the 3rd chorus with the 2nd one...and if i play the album version with this instrumental, if fits perfectly...now the hardest part, the third chorus has a very specific set of violins playing, i have no idea how to render that...anyone can help? i'm willing to send the file i just created if someone's interested
Image
host image
IT'S ALL ABOUT...GIRL POWER!
Skydancer
Posts: 152
Joined: 20 Apr 2005, 18:52
Gender: Female
Country: Finland
Contact:

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby Skydancer » 30 Apr 2017, 18:15

Someone on eBay is selling "Instrumentals" DAT. Buy it now price is not much. Wonder is the item authentic. It's a bit weird it says only "Instrumentals", not "Greatest Hits" mentioned. But the seller has lots of DAT tapes from other artists as well, Madonna, Kylie, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spice-Girls-Ins ... Sw5cNYMZ5M
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3174
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby The Spice Girls » 30 Apr 2017, 19:09

Skydancer wrote:Someone on eBay is selling "Instrumentals" DAT. Buy it now price is not much. Wonder is the item authentic. It's a bit weird it says only "Instrumentals", not "Greatest Hits" mentioned. But the seller has lots of DAT tapes from other artists as well, Madonna, Kylie, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spice-Girls-Ins ... Sw5cNYMZ5M



It's from Russia and 4 feedbacks only, I guess it's a fake?
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 32957
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby Javi » 30 Apr 2017, 21:48

Skydancer wrote:Someone on eBay is selling "Instrumentals" DAT. Buy it now price is not much. Wonder is the item authentic. It's a bit weird it says only "Instrumentals", not "Greatest Hits" mentioned. But the seller has lots of DAT tapes from other artists as well, Madonna, Kylie, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spice-Girls-Ins ... Sw5cNYMZ5M

Screams fake. The original Instrumentals pack didn't include 'Headlines' so it's weird that now one does include it. And if it was a new compilation made after the other one, you'd think they'd include Voodoo too since it was part of the GH album.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 13850
Joined: 18 Jul 2004, 16:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Alpha Male.
Country: Norway
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby Andreas » 30 Apr 2017, 22:11

^Pretty sure the instrumentals-pack included "Headlice"... (No Voodoo though)
Image
User avatar
JimmyLo
Posts: 5002
Joined: 05 Nov 2004, 20:56
Gender: Male
Country: Canada

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby JimmyLo » 01 May 2017, 02:42

Andreas wrote:^Pretty sure the instrumentals-pack included "Headlice"... (No Voodoo though)


Kind of. Headlines instrumental was purchased separately and it was an add-on (I think). It definitely exists cuz I have it :)
Image
User avatar
JimmyLo
Posts: 5002
Joined: 05 Nov 2004, 20:56
Gender: Male
Country: Canada

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby JimmyLo » 01 May 2017, 04:21

charmedboy wrote:
JimmyLo wrote:
charmedboy wrote:unfortunately it's not an official version, but a fan made =( you can hear the violins missing in the last two choruses =( i think Marcelwithluv and JimmyLo made this version, if i'm not mistaken...


I don't recall doing this. Maybe I did. If so, it was a rush job and likely during my busy season at work so I didn't retain any memory of doing it.

And agreed, it is fan-made, me or not. The last two choruses are almost identical and the album version isn't like that. It's not poorly done, but it's not official.



i just noticed that the third chorus is in fact the second one, it has the same violins and guitars...so i managed to rework the file, and changed the 3rd chorus with the 2nd one...and if i play the album version with this instrumental, if fits perfectly...now the hardest part, the third chorus has a very specific set of violins playing, i have no idea how to render that...anyone can help? i'm willing to send the file i just created if someone's interested


I can take a look if you want. Might mean a few unofficial addins, but if they're convincing and subtle I think that'll be good enough until (hopefully, one day) we get our hands on the real deal.
Image
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 32957
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby Javi » 01 May 2017, 11:34

Andreas wrote:^Pretty sure the instrumentals-pack included "Headlice"... (No Voodoo though)

Nope it didn't. The Headlines instrumental comes from a different source.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
icecream
Posts: 1095
Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 15:16

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby icecream » 01 May 2017, 13:13

Thanks to Mille Spice on YouTube. I have been searching for the instrumentals for years.

I've noticed the instrumentals are blocked for certain devices somehow YouTube can detect it.
So it doesn't work on my phone.

What you need to do is use your laptop it will let you listen to them then you can just convert to mp3.
User avatar
charmedboy
Posts: 1680
Joined: 23 Sep 2009, 13:17
Gender: Male
Location: Spiceworld

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby charmedboy » 01 May 2017, 13:44

JimmyLo wrote:
charmedboy wrote:
JimmyLo wrote:
charmedboy wrote:unfortunately it's not an official version, but a fan made =( you can hear the violins missing in the last two choruses =( i think Marcelwithluv and JimmyLo made this version, if i'm not mistaken...


I don't recall doing this. Maybe I did. If so, it was a rush job and likely during my busy season at work so I didn't retain any memory of doing it.

And agreed, it is fan-made, me or not. The last two choruses are almost identical and the album version isn't like that. It's not poorly done, but it's not official.



i just noticed that the third chorus is in fact the second one, it has the same violins and guitars...so i managed to rework the file, and changed the 3rd chorus with the 2nd one...and if i play the album version with this instrumental, if fits perfectly...now the hardest part, the third chorus has a very specific set of violins playing, i have no idea how to render that...anyone can help? i'm willing to send the file i just created if someone's interested


I can take a look if you want. Might mean a few unofficial addins, but if they're convincing and subtle I think that'll be good enough until (hopefully, one day) we get our hands on the real deal.


that would be lovely, your edits and works are amazing, u already know that =)
Image
host image
IT'S ALL ABOUT...GIRL POWER!

Return to “Spice Girls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: charmedboy and 15 guests