Greatest hits instrumentals

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
Fenrik
Custom Title: OSLOVE

Re: Greatest hits instrumentals

Postby Fenrik » 01 May 2017, 14:50

charmedboy wrote:
JimmyLo wrote:
charmedboy wrote:
JimmyLo wrote:
I don't recall doing this. Maybe I did. If so, it was a rush job and likely during my busy season at work so I didn't retain any memory of doing it.

And agreed, it is fan-made, me or not. The last two choruses are almost identical and the album version isn't like that. It's not poorly done, but it's not official.

i just noticed that the third chorus is in fact the second one, it has the same violins and guitars...so i managed to rework the file, and changed the 3rd chorus with the 2nd one...and if i play the album version with this instrumental, if fits perfectly...now the hardest part, the third chorus has a very specific set of violins playing, i have no idea how to render that...anyone can help? i'm willing to send the file i just created if someone's interested

I can take a look if you want. Might mean a few unofficial addins, but if they're convincing and subtle I think that'll be good enough until (hopefully, one day) we get our hands on the real deal.

that would be lovely, your edits and works are amazing, u already know that =)

Would love this as well! :love:
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 01 May 2017, 15:22

So the Headlines one is fan made? Cause the one I have is identical to the released song (minus the vocals obviously), strings and all.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 01 May 2017, 17:44

Andreas wrote:So the Headlines one is fan made? Cause the one I have is identical to the released song (minus the vocals obviously), strings and all.

There's an official Headlines instrumental, but it wasn't included on the same disc where all the other instrumentals come from. That's what I meant.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.

Return to “Spice Girls”