Mel B files for divorce!!

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
SpiceWonderland

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby SpiceWonderland » 11 Apr 2017, 00:50

Mel and Stephen tried to pitch Stephen's previous relationship as "not bad people, but bad for each other".
OnYourRadar

Postby OnYourRadar » 11 Apr 2017, 09:46

perhaps Mel held on longer than she should have to the marriage because she didn't want all this fuss in the media. She had already gone through a messy and pricey divorce to Jimmy, which at the time was presented as her loosing her fortune and loosing her home. Then there was the whole Eddie thing, which was very tragic.

And not to blame her, but on the flip side you have Keeping up with the Beckhams, perfect family, world dominating careers, power couple. Maybe Mel just didn't want to admit defeat at first..

I'm so happy she is free of that monster now.
Fly like an angel, heaven sent to me... :Angel:
MisterMiamiSpice

Postby MisterMiamiSpice » 11 Apr 2017, 16:02

Have we heard any news on the judge's ruling on returning the Spice memorabilia Stephen was holding hostage? I know Mel had tweeted pics of some of her Spice souvenirs a while back. Her outfit from the 1997 Brits was in there, I wonder what else might be part of that stash he made off with?
Red Boy
Custom Title: On A Mission

Postby Red Boy » 11 Apr 2017, 16:16

MisterMiamiSpice wrote:I wonder what else might be part of that stash he made off with?

TROTSG tour footage? Unreleased stuff? :adam:

Leak it, Stephen. Or at least flog it on eBay. #joke
Thom
Previous username(s): THOM
memyselfandspice

Postby Thom » 12 Apr 2017, 09:31

anyone else worried more about the SG memorabilia than the sex tapes? :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:
...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

http://youtu.be/oxRWqirflxk
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 12 Apr 2017, 15:43

Thom wrote:anyone else worried more about the SG memorabilia than the sex tapes? :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:

It might sound unbeliveble, but I when I was with my abusive ex, when he threatened to slam all my CD collection (mostly SG related) in an angry fit, I was way more worried about my CD than him hurting me or anything.
tommie

Postby tommie » 12 Apr 2017, 17:27

Christopher wrote:
KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:Well, actually she hasn't said anything publicly. Documents were made public by somewhere else.

But anyway...

I think it must have to do with the sexual videos or other stuff. And maybe that gagging order is also regarding lies. I mean, if he comes out saying stuff like it's all a lie and that she's a bitch and whatever, EVEN if it's a lie, he wouldn't be able to say those things publicly

Mel B decided to have a public divorce. That means that the documents are public and anyone can ask for them, pay the fee and have access to them.

She could have easily protect herself by applying for a private divorce like she did with her first marriage.

I've been waiting for someone to confirm this as I don't quite understand the laws. Why would she make this a public divorce vs a private one if she can avoid that??

Would The original agreement with him(Mel giving half custody to Stephen, etc) had affected this? Then she change her mind when she didn't want her kid around him? I'm very confused about this

Why wouldn't she want it public? The only way to take any sort of power away from him is for it to be public. If we didn't know about the sex tapes he still could've held that over her head - now if it does leak, we'll all know the source even if he handles it via a third way party. I think she's being very smart putting it all out there.
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 12 Apr 2017, 18:21

tommie wrote:
Christopher wrote:
KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:Well, actually she hasn't said anything publicly. Documents were made public by somewhere else.

But anyway...

I think it must have to do with the sexual videos or other stuff. And maybe that gagging order is also regarding lies. I mean, if he comes out saying stuff like it's all a lie and that she's a bitch and whatever, EVEN if it's a lie, he wouldn't be able to say those things publicly

Mel B decided to have a public divorce. That means that the documents are public and anyone can ask for them, pay the fee and have access to them.

She could have easily protect herself by applying for a private divorce like she did with her first marriage.

I've been waiting for someone to confirm this as I don't quite understand the laws. Why would she make this a public divorce vs a private one if she can avoid that??

Would The original agreement with him(Mel giving half custody to Stephen, etc) had affected this? Then she change her mind when she didn't want her kid around him? I'm very confused about this

Why wouldn't she want it public? The only way to take any sort of power away from him is for it to be public. If we didn't know about the sex tapes he still could've held that over her head - now if it does leak, we'll all know the source even if he handles it via a third way party. I think she's being very smart putting it all out there.

haven't thought about it that but you're right... it's best this way...

publicly humiliate this guy is what he deserves...
tommie

Postby tommie » 12 Apr 2017, 18:48

She's gotten a restraining order for the former nanny now...
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 12 Apr 2017, 18:52

I hope (and I'd be surprised if she didn't) win this case without giving much or anything away to that scumbag
AmAdEus.lb

Postby AmAdEus.lb » 12 Apr 2017, 19:01

Mel B please stay away from men in the future.
She has lost tens of millions over the years on failed marriages, that she could have passed down to her daughters.
OnYourRadar

Postby OnYourRadar » 12 Apr 2017, 19:07

I'm hoping Mel can get a second autobiography done after the divorce so that she can tell her full story. It would also help raise awareness for domestic violence.
Fly like an angel, heaven sent to me... :Angel:
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 12 Apr 2017, 19:16

AmAdEus.lb wrote:Mel B please stay away from men in the future.
She has lost tens of millions over the years on failed marriages, that she could have passed down to her daughters.

Maybe a prenup could help?

Or even if she signed one she could lose money?
Thom
Previous username(s): THOM
memyselfandspice

Postby Thom » 12 Apr 2017, 20:39

she has one.
but due to the nature of this mess, she offered him 5million to give back the tapes and stuff and get it over with
...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

http://youtu.be/oxRWqirflxk
Christopher
Previous username(s): Posh Punkk

Postby Christopher » 12 Apr 2017, 23:37

tommie wrote:
Christopher wrote:
KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:

But anyway...

Yes that makes a lot more sense now That you've put it that way
KingOfSpiceWorld

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 13 Apr 2017, 00:35

Go reply to both, why would she go about every single detail about her personal life and her abusive relationship with Stephen and then offer to pay him five million and an island to keep him silent? What more could he possibly say ?
We already know he made her do horrible things and she's been through hell. Not trying to be the devil's advocate here but... Does Mel have somethings she left out and is afraid he might say?
1000 monks. 1000 religions.
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 13 Apr 2017, 00:50

I think if Mel gets out of this only giving him £5m and some pointless bit of land she has done very well. I'm sure she is worth much more than that and he would most likely have ties to most of her business ventures so could have kept earning off her future work. If she gives him 5m and gets away clean with no ties to him that is money well spent.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
Savanna

Postby Savanna » 13 Apr 2017, 00:57

Would anyone really care if Mel B's sex tapes leaked?
tommie

Postby tommie » 13 Apr 2017, 00:59

I think it's a given that Mel B is probably wanting to get over this quickly.

Also, putting a gag order is common is settlements like this. I'd also assume that she doesn't want him to resurface for years to come in the press talking about her and selling pointless stories once his divorce money starts running out.
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 13 Apr 2017, 01:00

Savanna wrote:Would anyone really care if Mel B's sex tapes leaked?

She and her kids might :dizzy:
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
JimmyLo

Postby JimmyLo » 13 Apr 2017, 02:25

sammy01 wrote:
Savanna wrote:Would anyone really care if Mel B's sex tapes leaked?

She and her kids might :dizzy:

Exactly!

I may not have cared so much before, but after all this insanity I would care!
RobKelly666

Postby RobKelly666 » 13 Apr 2017, 07:58

Apparently he's struggling not having any access to her bank accounts awwwww :cry: hahahaha
kamel

Postby kamel » 13 Apr 2017, 11:06

RobKelly666 wrote:Apparently he's struggling not having any access to her bank accounts awwwww :cry: hahahaha

is alleged to have cut off Belafonte’s access to the fortune, believed to be in excess of £40 million, little more than a week after winning a restraining order against him.

This has hit Stephen hard. Mel has finally pulled the rug out from underneath him and that seems to have left him a bit lost.’

Im glad she did finally blocked him so he is no longer will get her money
kamel

Postby kamel » 13 Apr 2017, 11:32

This article about Stephan from 2014 What DOES Mel B see in this thug? The very unsavoury past of the husband forced to deny beating up the X Factor judge this week

Stephen Stansbury and lived in a run-down house with his mother, Sheryl, and six siblings.
One neighbour remembers them as the ‘neighbours from hell’. She says Sheryl was on welfare and the children’s father was an intermittent presence at the house.
The neighbour, who asked to remain anonymous, said the Stansburys arrived in about 1987, when Stephen was 12, and stayed until the mid-1990s. The children were twin boys aged about two, Ruthie, Hannah, Esther, Stephen and Jeremiah. They were allowed to run wild.
One afternoon the woman was in her garden, doing some planting, when she heard the words ‘Pow, you’re dead’ spoken behind her. ‘I looked up and Stephen, who was about 13 or 14, was holding a rifle. The gun looked antiquey so I’ve no idea if it was real. I said to him as casually as I could: “My goodness, that barrel’s almost as tall as you are”. Then I turned away.’

In 1993 he was accused of assaulting two men in a row. According to initial charges, he threw a missile at their car. The charge was reduced to vandalism after he agreed to pay for the damage. Then in 2001 he was charged with burglary and theft. The burglary charge was dropped but he was convicted of theft.

n 1997 he married his first wife, Nancy Carmell, in Las Vegas, where he was to marry Mel B ten years later. It lasted just two months before Ms Carmell fled to her native Honolulu and applied for the marriage to be annulled. She later said: ‘I just want to forget Stephen.’ Ms Carmell told a friend that Belafonte was ‘emotionally abusive and nothing like the charming person he made himself out to be’

Andrea, who has long been at loggerheads with her daughter’s husband, was especially worried about Phoenix, now 15. In a declaration made in support of Jimmy Gulzar in 2009 as part of the custody battle (Mel B has sole custody of Phoenix), Mrs Brown said that in 2007, during a visit to Los Angeles, Phoenix spoke to her about Belafonte.
‘I was shocked at this time to hear Phoenix say she hated her stepfather Stephan (sic) and I dismissed this as a result of her having to share her mum with him and Angel, but Phoenix has never spoken like that about Petitioner’s (Mel B’s) previous partners.’
There was another alleged conversation the next year, during a visit to Andrea in England: ‘Phoenix told me Stephan had a gun and that he had scared her with it.’
Later that year the children went to stay with Mel B’s sister, Danielle, and Andrea alleged: ‘While at Danielle’s, Phoenix said that Stephan told her that when she is 16, he is going to throw her out of the house.’

He claims to be a film producer but this week the Franchise Tax Board in California told the Mail that Remag, Belafonte’s production company, was suspended in 2007 for failure to file a tax return.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -week.html
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 13 Apr 2017, 15:48

^^I think I recall seeing this article, or at least that Phoenix was scared of Stephen and he had a gun.

Return to “Spice Girls”