Mel B files for divorce!!

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
DannyDirnt

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby DannyDirnt » 17 Apr 2017, 12:16

Wendy Williams should be the new Posh Spice
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 17 Apr 2017, 17:38

The Spice Girls wrote:/\ and you people must be even sillier to watch that crap! Changing mind in a sentence? Clapping people? Who watches this shit?!?!?

I don't watch this... just for the record :D
The_Pope

Postby The_Pope » 17 Apr 2017, 18:54

This is for our dear Melanie! Feel free to share, if you want to buy a print DM me.

The_Pope wrote:This is so incredibly sad. I wish she stays strong and feels close to her family and friends, and feels the support of her fans.

It is never the victims fault. These issues are deeper than anyone can think of. It is a relief that, at least, she could say NO, before it was too late.

I make artistic illustrations and caricatures, I would like to make one of Melanie to show her my support. Once its finished you guys could share it if you want. You can see some of my work at http://www.joseandresdiaz.com/index.php/galeria-digital
Fenrik
Custom Title: OSLOVE

Postby Fenrik » 17 Apr 2017, 18:59

^
Looks great!
The_Pope

Postby The_Pope » 17 Apr 2017, 19:01

Fenrik wrote:^
Looks great!

Thank you. I will try to make one of each girl from the olympics performance :inlove: I just need to find the time
Fenrik
Custom Title: OSLOVE

Postby Fenrik » 17 Apr 2017, 20:58

The_Pope wrote:
Fenrik wrote:^
Looks great!

Thank you. I will try to make one of each girl from the olympics performance :inlove: I just need to find the time

Can´t wait to see them!! :love:
kamel

Postby kamel » 18 Apr 2017, 00:50

A US lawyer Nancy Grace talked about Mel B divorce
tommie

Postby tommie » 19 Apr 2017, 10:17

Wendy's husband cheated on her and she decided to stay. That's where her attitude comes from - the end.
tommie

Postby tommie » 19 Apr 2017, 11:33

Mel B needs to go all

... on Stephen. The end.
Peter

Postby Peter » 19 Apr 2017, 12:34

tommie wrote:Mel B needs to go all

... on Stephen. The end.

Are you going to post it in every single thread now?
tommie

Postby tommie » 19 Apr 2017, 12:48

I WILL NEVER NOT POST IT.

Except in this post. But NEVER!!!!!
Alexpc

Postby Alexpc » 21 Apr 2017, 08:20

Mel B will be recording AGT next week. I received an email confirming the dates:

Join judges Simon Cowell, Howie Mandel, Heidi Klum, Mel B and host Tyra Banks along with some amazing SURPRISE CELEBRITY GUEST JUDGES as we choose our finalists! The show is taping 4 days only; April 25th, 27th, 30th, and May 2nd.

I thought it was in NYC again, I was so eager to go, but it will be in California :( I wanted to see her.

Anyway, I think it's good she's busy and will be seen publicly again (I think she hasn't since the mess started?) She will be back on track and in good spirits in no time.
Thom
Previous username(s): THOM
memyselfandspice

Postby Thom » 22 Apr 2017, 07:16

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... Mel-B.html

seems like the nanny already turning her story...
first nothing happened, now
they DID have sex
she DID have an abortion (but said it wasn't from stephen)

the thing i don't understand is: why in the hell would someone want to have sex with Stephen?????? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

http://youtu.be/oxRWqirflxk
Xander21

Postby Xander21 » 22 Apr 2017, 08:48

Backtracking as fast as she can... barf!
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 23 Apr 2017, 09:11

i really hope people still side with Melanie

i do believe her... but dunno if, after Reading this, people will side with her
engineer

Postby engineer » 23 Apr 2017, 10:25

I don't trust any of these weird people anymore. :Dizzy:
Peter

Postby Peter » 23 Apr 2017, 10:32

PeruvianSpice wrote:i really hope people still side with Melanie

i do believe her... but dunno if, after Reading this, people will side with her

I just wish they all shut the fuck up already!

I'm beyond sick with all those daily updates on this topic and more and more disgusting revelations coming from the people involved. Husband's ex wife reveals, then ex husband reveals, then the current husband reveals, then nanny reveals...!!!
Am just ready to throw up by looking at the news' threads only. And they're getting nastier and nastier.

I'm on the edge of becoming anti fan now.

Why wash your dirt in public?! We don't care what you people are doing behind closed doors and it should stay private! You got children, they got internet and can read all those revelations!!! Phoenix just turned 18, I feel for her, how embarrassed she has to be?!

And don't tell me it's not Mel's choice as when Brangelina's divorce became public they blocked it straight away and decided to do it behind closed doors to media and all onlookers! And this is how you can tell someone's class!

This story shows sick family of the worst kind, no wonders Victoria was embarrassed for Mel and didn't want to be associated with her and her disgusting husband. And Melaine ain't no saint too, the white rags she's been wearing in first weeks of that drama won't help either!
Peter

Postby Peter » 23 Apr 2017, 10:33

engineer wrote:I don't trust any of these weird people anymore. :Dizzy:

Totally. Disgusting and sick people you forgot to add. The only ones I feel sorry for are the children. What kind of adult you can become living in such a sick environment?!
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 23 Apr 2017, 20:44

I don't know much or anything at all about how law works over there and how you can really handle this so I may be totally wrong but maybe there's a difference between Angelina and Brad Pitt in the sense that they parted ways amicably (apparently) so they must've talked behind closed doors and said: We won't divulge anything

In Mel B's case (as I see it), it was like: it's not or never! I'll do it as soon as poossible cause I'm fed up and scared.

So dunno if there was a chance of time to make it private (Can you really do that?)... And let's also take into account that she never went out and sold stories. She went to the police, gave her declaration and people got hold of it...

Again, it's my opinion and dunno if I'm right
KingOfSpiceWorld

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 23 Apr 2017, 22:05

PeruvianSpice wrote:I don't know much or anything at all about how law works over there and how you can really handle this so I may be totally wrong but maybe there's a difference between Angelina and Brad Pitt in the sense that they parted ways amicably (apparently) so they must've talked behind closed doors and said: We won't divulge anything

In Mel B's case (as I see it), it was like: it's not or never! I'll do it as soon as poossible cause I'm fed up and scared.

So dunno if there was a chance of time to make it private (Can you really do that?)... And let's also take into account that she never went out and sold stories. She went to the police, gave her declaration and people got hold of it...

Again, it's my opinion and dunno if I'm right

Mel B could have filed for a private divorce. If she had, these information would have been private and nobody would have had access to them.
1000 monks. 1000 religions.
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 24 Apr 2017, 04:23

Just think about this. Do you think Mel B still needs publicity and attention? She's almost on all of the highest profile TV shows in the US, UK and Australia. She is not some jobless D-list celebrity whose trying to start a career in showbusiness. She has lots of TV show projects which is her job now. She's busy. She's got too much job more than her body and schedule can do.

What will she gain from this if this is just for publicity? More TV projects? I don't think so.
Last edited by Amaranthine18 on 25 Apr 2017, 05:57, edited 1 time in total.
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 24 Apr 2017, 09:47

There are many things that are worse than seeking attention or use an event in your life to get publicity.

Judging or condemning other people when you have no way of understanding what their life is like is one of those things :rolleyes:
Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Apr 2017, 12:11

Andreas wrote:There are many things that are worse than seeking attention or use an event in your life to get publicity.

Judging or condemning other people when you have no way of understanding what their life is like is one of those things :rolleyes:

If it was meant to be addressed to me, I, for once, know exactly what she's going through, or, maybe differently - what her children are going through and that's why am beyond sick with this disgusting situation.

:rolleyes: :puke:
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 24 Apr 2017, 12:48

If she had filed for a private divorce, no one would know the real Stephen. She probably is doing it this way so everyone knows what he did and that's his punishment, not because she wants attention and headlines.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 24 Apr 2017, 12:54

The Spice Girls wrote:
Andreas wrote:There are many things that are worse than seeking attention or use an event in your life to get publicity.

If it was meant to be addressed to me, I, for once, know exactly what she's going through, or, maybe differently - what her children are going through and that's why am beyond sick with this disgusting situation.

:rolleyes: :puke:

Oh! You be in her shoes? I'm so sorry, congratulations!

Return to “Spice Girls”