Mel B files for divorce!!

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
Peter

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby Peter » 24 Apr 2017, 13:03

Andreas wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
Andreas wrote:There are many things that are worse than seeking attention or use an event in your life to get publicity.

Judging or condemning other people when you have no way of understanding what their life is like is one of those things :rolleyes:

If it was meant to be addressed to me, I, for once, know exactly what she's going through, or, maybe differently - what her children are going through and that's why am beyond sick with this disgusting situation.

:rolleyes: :puke:

Oh! You be in her shoes? I'm so sorry, congratulations!

You're really disgusting human being. If you're even one. Rather alienish :laugh:
DannyDirnt

Postby DannyDirnt » 24 Apr 2017, 13:10

I think she just did it because she was very scared. Now everyone knows and if something happens to her everyone will point their fingers at Stephen. He just wouldn't get away with it.
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 24 Apr 2017, 13:10

^You have been married to someone who abused you, psychologically, physically and sexually, for 10 years? You have kids with that person? You have kids from previous relationships that have lived under the same roof and terror for those 10 years? And on top of that, are you a celebrity who used to be part of the biggest girl group in music history, with them media on you 24/7, especially the gossip rags? Unless you have, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you have not been in her situation and you cannot possibly see her situation from your point of view. Claiming to do so is, to put it in your own words; disgusting.

But I can totally see why being called out would make you point fingers at others.
Gregory.B.
Custom Title: DIVA POWER MAKE-UP

Postby Gregory.B. » 25 Apr 2017, 03:23

So sad this is happening to her. It would be awful if he gets half of her money. PIG!
All T All Shade!
ralphjohn54

Postby ralphjohn54 » 25 Apr 2017, 12:00

I think people on here should let it rest already. End of the day, who cares?! No one on here knows nor will ever know what fully goes on and it's NO ONES business. Its a private matter and very boring now. Move on people.... :grin:
Official Spiceworld
Custom Title: Spice Girls Net

Postby Official Spiceworld » 25 Apr 2017, 22:12

I feel sorry for Melanie and her family. It's turning into a soap opera for some people. It's her real life.

SPICE GIRLS NET - Twitter|Facebook|Blog|Instagram
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 25 Apr 2017, 22:42

I really hate that wendy who is so keen on victim blaming -_-
Andreas

Postby Andreas » 25 Apr 2017, 22:54

That woman had a real unfortunate face job. Like Pricilla Presley unfortunate.
Peter

Postby Peter » 26 Apr 2017, 00:25

Andreas wrote:^You have been married to someone who abused you, psychologically, physically and sexually, for 10 years? You have kids with that person? You have kids from previous relationships that have lived under the same roof and terror for those 10 years? And on top of that, are you a celebrity who used to be part of the biggest girl group in music history, with them media on you 24/7, especially the gossip rags? Unless you have, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you have not been in her situation and you cannot possibly see her situation from your point of view. Claiming to do so is, to put it in your own words; disgusting.

But I can totally see why being called out would make you point fingers at others.

Have you got difficulties with reading?
I said I know what her children are going through as actually having a look at the reported divorce papers their experiences are looking less affecting than mine, if you really need to know.
And thank God am not an offspring of a world known celebrity as it has to be awful to be dragged in something they didn't choose to be part of in the first place.
That saying I can totally see why you're one of the most controversial and unlikeable members on this forum and will be happy to add you to my fool list to not read your bs ever again.

Bye, Felicia! :wave:
rusty_nail

Postby rusty_nail » 26 Apr 2017, 06:50

So. Here's something to be concerned about.

Since the nanny's filed her own lawsuit, could those sex tapes Mel's so concerned about getting out...end up getting taken as evidence and shown in court? Frankly, most of what Mel and the nanny are saying about each other is going to be hard to prove/disprove. However...those sex tapes will be some of the only tangible evidence to show anything. Those tapes may not exactly tell the story of a woman forced into threesomes with a nanny.

Maybe that sounds trivial...but it could have deeper repercussions.

If Mel's legally proven to be lying about her involvement in the threesomes, Stephan's attorneys will certainly use that to poke holes in other parts of her story...the physical abuse allegations that appear more likely to be true.
amyabsolut

Postby amyabsolut » 30 Apr 2017, 00:53

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... r-10323988

OMG this one is back again :Dizzy:
How many stories has this girl sold on Mel
there is no way in hell Mel dated her
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 17 May 2017, 02:12

Emma Station |
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 17 May 2017, 04:20

hmm what do they think they girls will say?

i mean, if they were to give their impressions, they might be good

do they really think the aggression or anything bad would be protrayed openly with others?

probably the girls saw that everything was great with Mel B and the nanny (and even Stephan)
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 17 May 2017, 14:38

amyabsolut wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mel-bs-ex-lesbian-lover-10323988

OMG this one is back again :Dizzy:
How many stories has this girl sold on Mel
there is no way in hell Mel dated her

I highly doubt she dated her too.

Spice Girl hid bruises to cover up estranged husband's abusive behaviour

Duh that what most abused person do
Hannes84
Deactivated by request
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Postby Hannes84 » 18 May 2017, 00:37

In her defense, I think she went public in case those sex tapes got released. So people would know the story behind them. But yes, the kids are the ones suffering the most here.
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
kamel

Postby kamel » 19 Jul 2017, 13:10

Judge blasts Mel B and Stephen Belafonte for 'living beyond their means' during spousal support hearing and orders them to keep to $51k a month expenses

Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte were blasted by a Superior Court judge, during their spousal support hearing as their divorce battle rumbles on.
Belafonte was granted temporary spousal support following an order, filed at LA Superior Court on July 14, 2017.
Addressing the pair, he said: 'In particular, the court notes that while the baseline is the marital standard of living status quo, where, as here, the parties lived beyond their means, the Court ought not to aspire necessarily to reproduce that standard of living... for the parties.

'The Court notes a preliminary baseline figure the four year average of Ebersbacher's estimates of the parties' unallocated 'personal living expenses... this is $51,000 a month.
'This is at substantial variance with both parties' income and expense declarations, that is, both parties claim far more in monthly expenses.'
The judge also noted that the couple had lived a 'high upper class life' in the top '.1%' which was more expensive than their finances allowed.

The court found that Mel's income available for support was not less than $175,000 per month, with her claiming $5k for childcare with no explanation as one of her expenses and around $9k a month for food.
The judge added that he did not understand why neither of them reduced their monthly expenses by living in their former marital home in West Hollywood until it is sold.
He also stated that both parties have a habitual inability to pay their taxes on time and are still 'saddled with unpaid taxes for 2016.'
Mel had told the court she objected to paying spousal support due to her domestic violence allegations against Belafonte, saying a victim should not be ordered to support her abuser.
However, the court ordered her to pay temporary spousal support totalling $40,000-a-month to her estranged husband.
He claims to have been Mel's business manager and says he is currently working hard on a new LA restaurant which is yet to yield him a salary.
But this is only temporary and could change after a 15-day trial to determine if Mel's claims are true - he categorically denies the claims.
The support was back dated to May 12, 2017, and she also instructed to pay him $100,000 in legal fees and $40,000 in forensic accounting fees.

PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 19 Jul 2017, 17:19

I always found it funny that Stepan gave Mel an island as a present.

I mean, it was Mel's money. Not like he had a side job.

In the end it's like Mel bought it for herself
kamel

Postby kamel » 19 Jul 2017, 17:55

PeruvianSpice wrote:I always found it funny that Stepan gave Mel an island as a present.

I mean, it was Mel's money. Not like he had a side job.

In the end it's like Mel bought it for herself

He made two flop movies from her money too :death: she was broke after that
PoshInMaine
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs

Postby PoshInMaine » 19 Jul 2017, 18:09

How do these celebrities not pay their taxes? Don't they have accountants? It's not like they have to do it themselves for gods sakes!
kamel

Postby kamel » 22 Jul 2017, 16:52

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Jul 2017, 17:06

Oh, she looks so innocent and pure, like a virgin to Belafonte's devilish looks!
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 22 Jul 2017, 18:39

I'm really glad she's patched things up with her mum.
Andreas

Postby Andreas » 22 Jul 2017, 18:52

They all look beautiful!

On a sidenote: So all 5 girls have had blonde hair at one time or another now :D
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 22 Jul 2017, 19:51

That's not Andrea with her btw, it's a friend!

Mel B's sported a blonde look before now :cool:

Andreas

Postby Andreas » 22 Jul 2017, 19:57

Jay wrote:Mel B's sported a blonde look before now :cool:

See how much I do not follow her?! :Oops: :laugh:

Return to “Spice Girls”