mel c and coccaine

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
Tigey

Postby Tigey » 08 Oct 2004, 18:32

LOL. Well, I guess that explains Reason then. The drug-influence riddled second album :haha:

You'd have to be on crack to record Soul Boy: :evil: ;)
Alexandre

Postby Alexandre » 08 Oct 2004, 19:57

playstationnuts wrote:
Ella wrote:everyone tries drugs, its not the worth thing in the world, just apart of growing up.

you make it sound as if every single person living in the world has tried drugs - not absolutely everybody tries drugs y'know and i'm not ashamed to admit that i've never, ever been tempted to try drugs and i never will try them!

*Signs below...*

And i remember the rumours and so far Melanie has said she had tried drugs when she was younger (Pre-Spice) and such but she never made it sound like they were heavy drugs, i think it was just Cocaine but i dunno...

Saying she got on Cocaine just because she was depressed and got fatter is RIDICULOUS. I had a clinical depression last year and i didn't get on drugs (well appart from the anti-depressive ones lol).

And she got fatter because she stopped her maniac exercise madness and her diets all of a sudden, don't we all know that already? :despise:
Alexandre

Postby Alexandre » 08 Oct 2004, 19:58

Tigey wrote:LOL. Well, I guess that explains Reason then. The drug-influence riddled second album :haha:

You'd have to be on crack to record Soul Boy: :evil: ;)

lolie

Actually Soul Boy isn't such a badie, u'd have to be on crack to record most of the album though... :oops:
Cyberette

Postby Cyberette » 09 Oct 2004, 10:33

Sal wrote: :puke: I never have tried drugs, never will try drugs, and am totally DISGUISTED by them all!

Does that include alcohol? The only difference between alcohol and coccaine is that one is legal.
MarcelWithLuv
Custom Title: Marcel With Luv

Re: mel c and coccaine

Postby MarcelWithLuv » 04 Jul 2017, 21:38

hum
*Rick*

Postby *Rick* » 05 Jul 2017, 15:03

MarcelWithLuv wrote:hum

Beg you pardon but why are you bumping this topic? :think:
MarcelWithLuv

Postby MarcelWithLuv » 05 Jul 2017, 15:11

I've wanted to have the newspaper clips.
But ive found it

~niki~

Postby ~niki~ » 05 Jul 2017, 16:54

MarcelWithLuv wrote:I've wanted to have the newspaper clips.
But ive found it

Were you able to find the actual article? I was looking for it also.
StudioSpice
Custom Title: Cheeky Spice

Postby StudioSpice » 06 Jul 2017, 21:26

What is the point of bringing this topic up right now? It clearly is a cheap, made-up tabloid story. If anyone has portrayed an image of both physical and mental health and has been an advocate it is Melanie.
~niki~

Postby ~niki~ » 06 Jul 2017, 22:40

StudioSpice wrote:What is the point of bringing this topic up right now? It clearly is a cheap, made-up tabloid story. If anyone has portrayed an image of both physical and mental health and has been an advocate it is Melanie.

Is it so horrible to be curious? I've known about the article for ages. I'm just interested in seeing it. We all know it's bullshit, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to read the article twenty years later. :rolleyes: If it's not your thing and it bothers you so much, why pop into this thread?
MarcelWithLuv

Postby MarcelWithLuv » 07 Jul 2017, 01:03

~niki~ wrote:
StudioSpice wrote:What is the point of bringing this topic up right now? It clearly is a cheap, made-up tabloid story. If anyone has portrayed an image of both physical and mental health and has been an advocate it is Melanie.

Is it so horrible to be curious? I've known about the article for ages. I'm just interested in seeing it. We all know it's bullshit, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to read the article twenty years later. :rolleyes: If it's not your thing and it bothers you so much, why pop into this thread?

it can be something personal for him, who knows.

If I find i will share with you
Raymond Rico

Postby Raymond Rico » 07 Jul 2017, 04:51

what's the point of bringing up this thread marcel? u even have a signature with mel c. the girl did nothing to you in the first place why brought up old useless issue like this? what's the intention?
~niki~

Postby ~niki~ » 08 Jul 2017, 18:58

MarcelWithLuv wrote:
~niki~ wrote:

it can be something personal for him, who knows.

If I find i will share with you

Thanks!
Peter

Postby Peter » 17 Jul 2017, 11:37

The article says "the stunning pop star"?!? Lol! - it can't be about Mel C anyway!
Kamcio

Postby Kamcio » 17 Jul 2017, 22:19

There was a bestselling book written by a famous Polish drug smuggler. He claimed he hired the Spice Girls for a private performance in a secret location in Poland back in 96/97. He did drugs with the girls at the party.
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Postby Masterpiece » 17 Jul 2017, 22:39

So what?! A girl is allowed to change her mind. Wtf are you lot on?
~niki~

Postby ~niki~ » 18 Jul 2017, 01:29

Kamcio wrote:There was a bestselling book written by a famous Polish drug smuggler. He claimed he hired the Spice Girls for a private performance in a secret location in Poland back in 96/97. He did drugs with the girls at the party.

I wouldn't believe that, tbh. In either the book by Muff or the Spice Girls Revisited one (can't remember which) the author said the girls were kept too busy and prevented from being exposed to that (they were locked in their dressing room at the Brits, for example, and kept in hotels separate from other celebrities). I remember Melanie C saying in an interview once as well, when asked how they avoided stories like Bieber and Miley with drugs, she said they were kept away from that by their management. I wasn't there, so I can't state any of this as fact, but that's what I've read.
Peter

Postby Peter » 18 Jul 2017, 02:48

~niki~ wrote:
Kamcio wrote:There was a bestselling book written by a famous Polish drug smuggler. He claimed he hired the Spice Girls for a private performance in a secret location in Poland back in 96/97. He did drugs with the girls at the party.

I wouldn't believe that, tbh. In either the book by Muff or the Spice Girls Revisited one (can't remember which) the author said the girls were kept too busy and prevented from being exposed to that (they were locked in their dressing room at the Brits, for example, and kept in hotels separate from other celebrities). I remember Melanie C saying in an interview once as well, when asked how they avoided stories like Bieber and Miley with drugs, she said they were kept away from that by their management. I wasn't there, so I can't state any of this as fact, but that's what I've read.

Obviously. Have they tried drugs they would be train wrecks like Bieber, Perry or Cyrus now. You can clearly see they can't take fame anymore hence they are (or were in Justin and Miley's case) going crazy. The Spice Girls were so huge they wouldn't make it till today if they were drug addicts. Am glad our girls were such a great role models to us:)

Return to “Melanie C”