'Version of Me' ☆ 7th Album - Discussion Thread

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
acxspice

Re: 'Version of Me' ☆ 7th Album

Postby acxspice » 18 Apr 2017, 17:40

Kevsie wrote:Am i the only one that is loving the album EVEN MORE now ive heard it live?! I cant stop listening to it again, Especially Blame, Unravelling (Which i never cared much for before) Version of me, Our Hisory.... The only song im still not particuarly keen on is Numb!

Since I've heard it live, this album confirms me it's not my favorite. However I love Anymore and Numb
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 18 Apr 2017, 17:45

I think I haven't properly listened to the album since December or so. I loved at first but the more I grew over it quite fast.

And I still don't understand the devotion for 'Room For Love' tbh.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 18 Apr 2017, 19:23

Kevsie wrote:Am i the only one that is loving the album EVEN MORE now ive heard it live?! I cant stop listening to it again, Especially Blame, Unravelling (Which i never cared much for before) Version of me, Our Hisory.... The only song im still not particuarly keen on is Numb!

Yes! I listen to every song now, where I used to skip 1-2 of them...
~I Love Melanie C :)~
Sparrow

Postby Sparrow » 19 Apr 2017, 22:13

I used to dislike Something For the Fire, but I love the arrangement now. Still think it would sound better as a duo, as the repetition on the chorus can get annoying when it's only one voice doing it.
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 20 Apr 2017, 00:17

ParisBurning wrote:Does anyone know where I can order a copy of the deluxe version of Version of me. My copy never turned up, I've tried amazon.de but they only have the original version as far as I can tell when selecting deluxe version it adds the original version to the basket. I've tried Groovesland again only the original, I do have an order placed with amazon uk but I've now been waiting over 3 weeks with delivery date pending and they are no longer on sale on amazon uk so I'm expecting an email any day saying my order has been cancelled. Help please am about to pay stupid money for one from elsewhere....

Don't rush things. It will be available (probably used), just give it some time. Add it to your wishlist and just wait for that email :adam:
PoshInMaine
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs

Postby PoshInMaine » 20 Apr 2017, 18:50

acxspice wrote:

Since I've heard it live, this album confirms me it's not my favorite. However I love Anymore and Numb

I barely listen to it anymore. Anymore and Numb weren't good representations of the album and I felt let down when I heard the whole thing. It's probably one of my least favorite albums by her.
Gasoline

Postby Gasoline » 20 Apr 2017, 20:37

I'm kind of addicted to it... have been listening to it non stop before and after the concert.
Something will change...
Stas
Custom Title: straight forward

Postby Stas » 20 Apr 2017, 21:47

I am still hoping for Loving you better as a single. It's so radio friendly and I just love it.
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 20 Apr 2017, 22:17

The deluxe version is available to buy from midnight (iTunes)
MC2016

Postby MC2016 » 20 Apr 2017, 23:07

Kevsie wrote:The deluxe version is available to buy from midnight (iTunes)

Will it be available in the shops too, do you believe?
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 21 Apr 2017, 00:46

^ only in Germany (if I'm correct)
minerstar

Postby minerstar » 21 Apr 2017, 19:31

ParisBurning wrote:Does anyone know where I can order a copy of the deluxe version of Version of me. My copy never turned up, I've tried amazon.de but they only have the original version as far as I can tell when selecting deluxe version it adds the original version to the basket. I've tried Groovesland again only the original, I do have an order placed with amazon uk but I've now been waiting over 3 weeks with delivery date pending and they are no longer on sale on amazon uk so I'm expecting an email any day saying my order has been cancelled. Help please am about to pay stupid money for one from elsewhere....

I visited Vienna the last few days and I saw several deluxe at Saturn, and they were €15.90. You can have a look on their website but I don't know if they dispatch outside of Austria tho.

On the other hand, does anyone know whether the digital deluxe edition is gonna be available for every country or just the UK (apart from Germany/Austria/Switzerland)?
Hannes84
Deactivated by request
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Re: 'Version of Me' ☆ 7th Album - Deluxe Album available on iTunes/Spotify

Postby Hannes84 » 21 Apr 2017, 22:15

Something for the Fire might not be a fan fav (altho it certainly is mine) but she likes it enough to include it on her list of songs to perform, so I'd like also to see it released as a single. The music video could be amazing, if done by right director and with a bit more than her usual budget. It's damn catchy, the lyrics are amazing and it grows on you the more you listen to it.
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
carlojosegomez8

Postby carlojosegomez8 » 22 Apr 2017, 01:27

minerstar wrote:

I visited Vienna the last few days and I saw several deluxe at Saturn, and they were €15.90. You can have a look on their website but I don't know if they dispatch outside of Austria tho.

On the other hand, does anyone know whether the digital deluxe edition is gonna be available for every country or just the UK (apart from Germany/Austria/Switzerland)?

I'm from Manila Philippines and the only reason I renewed my premium subscription to Spotify is because of Melanie's announcement that the Version Of Me deluxe edition will be available. Unfortunately it still not showing on my Spotify. :sad:
SpiceWonderland

Postby SpiceWonderland » 22 Apr 2017, 01:39

I hope they'll make it available in the States, someday.
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 22 Apr 2017, 05:40

Is the deluxe on UK iTunes chart?
Emma Station |
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 22 Apr 2017, 06:35

curtfan09

Postby curtfan09 » 22 Apr 2017, 09:23

I'm pretty sure version of me and hold on have been removed from USA Apple Music and iTunes also the video on her Vevo is not viewable in the USA wtf is going on
Spice Girls Forever
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 22 Apr 2017, 12:21

With Spice Greatest Hits higher
MC2016

Postby MC2016 » 22 Apr 2017, 12:26

To be honest... why would random people buy the album now? Being on Radio 2 C-list means 1 play a day.... the video is not even listed on her account (i.e. if you dont have the link you wont find it!!!!!)... so...
carlojosegomez8

Postby carlojosegomez8 » 22 Apr 2017, 13:35

Why is Hold On video unlisted in YouTube and not even showing on her YouTube channel unless we have the link???!!! I really don't understand... Is there something I don't know about unlisted videos that might actually be good?
SpiceWonderland

Postby SpiceWonderland » 23 Apr 2017, 06:13

Version of Me (and all associated singles/EP's) were taken off of the US iTunes, so hopefully, it means they're reorganizing and reuploading the deluxe album worldwide.
goin down

Postby goin down » 23 Apr 2017, 12:37

I live the live tracks I have been streaming them to death since released .
'all i can tell you is to know who you are'
NearlyCivilized
Custom Title: vegans do it better

Postby NearlyCivilized » 23 Apr 2017, 14:35

SpiceWonderland wrote:Version of Me (and all associated singles/EP's) were taken off of the US iTunes, so hopefully, it means they're reorganizing and reuploading the deluxe album worldwide.

Yeah I look forward to seeing what's going on..I just noticed this as well, all the VOM releases have been removed from Google Play. Even if the Deluxe is going to be made available in the US, its still strange to remove the album and all the EPs in the meantime, no? I'm just going to keep telling myself that it has something to do with a US tour haha ::prays::
@jonnyrecord #horror
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 23 Apr 2017, 17:39

SpiceWonderland wrote:Version of Me (and all associated singles/EP's) were taken off of the US iTunes, so hopefully, it means they're reorganizing and reuploading the deluxe album worldwide.

the same in Brazil
Emma Station |

Return to “Melanie C”