Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby Masterpiece » 04 Jun 2017, 21:24

I didn't capture the first performances. I heard she screwed up the first lines of Next Best Superstar. Fingers crossed the whole thing will be up soon. Uploading We Are The Champions now.
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 04 Jun 2017, 21:25

"New life"
Emma Station |
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 04 Jun 2017, 21:26

[Onur] wrote:Finally new clothes! :love:

New? lol
Emma Station |
felx

Postby felx » 04 Jun 2017, 21:27

where? this is the 4th time she is wearing it....
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
[Onur]
Custom Title: aka. realspice

Postby [Onur] » 04 Jun 2017, 22:12

felx wrote:

where? this is the 4th time she is wearing it....

really? lol i become a very very bad fan nowadays. :grin:
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 04 Jun 2017, 22:57

_Douglas_

Postby _Douglas_ » 04 Jun 2017, 23:23

Thanks for the videos, Erick! :)
mikesousa

Postby mikesousa » 05 Jun 2017, 00:22

Erick thanks for sharing!!!

And I need to say!!! That Brazilian player fell down (during We Are The Champions performance) and I thought he would drop her down! lol! HAHAHA! What a bizarre thing! lol
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 05 Jun 2017, 02:56

http://www.ehftv.com/int/video/ehffinal0406

skip to 6:30 and you can see 'Next Best Superstar'
Emma Station |
Syd

Postby Syd » 05 Jun 2017, 04:45

tiagohm wrote:http://www.ehftv.com/int/video/ehffinal0406

Thanks! I don't think she forgot the lyrcics like someone else said. She just started singing late (maybe couldn't hear the music so well to cue her in?) She worked it out perfectly, though. I love her ease when performing.
CarlosAlmeida

Postby CarlosAlmeida » 05 Jun 2017, 05:11

Melanie C Live At Summer Party At Europa-Park
Download:
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B3h2LSt ... t=download
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 05 Jun 2017, 06:18

That website was a nightmare (and I was a little too drunk earlier).

Here's Next Best Superstar.

felx

Postby felx » 05 Jun 2017, 07:42

Syd wrote:
tiagohm wrote:http://www.ehftv.com/int/video/ehffinal0406

Thanks! I don't think she forgot the lyrcics like someone else said. She just started singing late (maybe couldn't hear the music so well to cue her in?) She worked it out perfectly, though. I love her ease when performing.

She started singing too early......thats why she had an extra line before the first chorus
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
bryand

Postby bryand » 05 Jun 2017, 12:46

Masterpiece wrote:That website was a nightmare (and I was a little too drunk earlier).

Oh dear she really struggled with this. Sounded bad imo
felx

Postby felx » 05 Jun 2017, 12:51

bryand wrote:
Masterpiece wrote:That website was a nightmare (and I was a little too drunk earlier).

Oh dear she really struggled with this. Sounded bad imo

+1....I cant find anything good in this performance sadly......(this never happened before with me).... :shrug:

she is usually super hot when she performs NBS (one of my all time fave performances) but she lost it here....
_Douglas_

Postby _Douglas_ » 05 Jun 2017, 15:01

Things like this happens, even to people like Mariah Carey. It just needs to fuck up with her hearing return and its all lost, which is quite clearely what happened there...
Syd

Postby Syd » 05 Jun 2017, 18:36

I just see her not being able to hear properly (hence the false start -you're right, felx she was early, not late- and vocal issues). In spite of this I don't see her "struggling", I've seen plenty of artist loose it in situations like this (someone mentioned Mariah earlier?) She kept her cool.
Donn1982

Postby Donn1982 » 05 Jun 2017, 19:44

Tbh it was good on the spot thinking by her- showing she's a pro even when things don't go as planned
bryand

Postby bryand » 05 Jun 2017, 23:03

Syd wrote:I just see her not being able to hear properly (hence the false start -you're right, felx she was early, not late- and vocal issues). In spite of this I don't see her "struggling", I've seen plenty of artist loose it in situations like this (someone mentioned Mariah earlier?) She kept her cool.

When I say struggling I don't mean with the timing but with the vocal. She sounded off and the high parts were not clear. Very strained and looked like she was " struggling" with them
Syd

Postby Syd » 06 Jun 2017, 01:43

bryand wrote:
Syd wrote:I just see her not being able to hear properly (hence the false start -you're right, felx she was early, not late- and vocal issues). In spite of this I don't see her "struggling", I've seen plenty of artist loose it in situations like this (someone mentioned Mariah earlier?) She kept her cool.

When I say struggling I don't mean with the timing but with the vocal. She sounded off and the high parts were not clear. Very strained and looked like she was " struggling" with them

Gotcha, I agree that the vocals were off. She was probably struggling to hear herself (to me it sounds like she wasn't being able to do it.) I just meant her general demeanor wasn't of someone struggling (somebody just watching couldn't be able to tell something went wrong). But we agree.
bryand

Postby bryand » 06 Jun 2017, 12:28

Syd wrote:
bryand wrote:

Gotcha, I agree that the vocals were off. She was probably struggling to hear herself (to me it sounds like she wasn't being able to do it.) I just meant her general demeanor wasn't of someone struggling (somebody just watching couldn't be able to tell something went wrong). But we agree.

:hug:
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 06 Jun 2017, 15:14

I was trying to figure out how she went wrong and where she was meant to begin!

I guess she may have mistaken the symbol sound at 0:05 as her cue to begin with "sign a name, sign away", and that she missed her cue, explaining why she started with "every hour, every day" at 0:07. However she was supposed to launch into "sign a name, sign away" at 0:09 (at the moment she finished singing the word "day"). So she's essentially one line ahead of herself throughout the verse.

It must feel horrible and exposing to not be able to hear properly in a live performance! :( She did well to save it before launching into the chorus! I wonder at what point she realised she'd gone wrong, immediately or towards the end of the verse? She doesn't really let on, apart from sounding a bit unsure of herself at 0:25, maybe that's when she realised it didn't sound right.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 06 Jun 2017, 15:42

I think she definitely realized she was wrong at 0:25 when she misses a word like "that sound wasn't supposed to be there" and when she goes "and you life(?) and you know and you're living your" I think she did that on purpose to fill the gap until the chorus started because if she stopped singing it would sound worse than filling with random words.

I don't know why she picked that song in such an event though. The whole "broken star from talent show" subject doesn't really have any kind of relation to a big final of a handball championship. Same goes for 'Dear Life'. She could've picked 'Anymore' and 'Think About It'.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
felx

Postby felx » 06 Jun 2017, 15:48

Javi wrote:I think she definitely realized she was wrong at 0:25 when she misses a word like "that sound wasn't supposed to be there" and when she goes "and you life(?) and you know and you're living your" I think she did that on purpose to fill the gap until the chorus started because if she stopped singing it would sound worse than filling with random words.

I don't know why she picked that song in such an event though. The whole "broken star from talent show" subject doesn't really have any kind of relation to a big final of a handball championship. Same goes for 'Dear Life'. She could've picked 'Anymore' and 'Think About It'.

in some interview where she talked about the songs she will sing...she said NBS was her biggest hit in Germany..... :shrug: (it was a nice radio hit I think)
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 06 Jun 2017, 16:39

felx wrote:
Javi wrote:I think she definitely realized she was wrong at 0:25 when she misses a word like "that sound wasn't supposed to be there" and when she goes "and you life(?) and you know and you're living your" I think she did that on purpose to fill the gap until the chorus started because if she stopped singing it would sound worse than filling with random words.

in some interview where she talked about the songs she will sing...she said NBS was her biggest hit in Germany..... :shrug: (it was a nice radio hit I think)

So she decided to ignore 'First Day Of My Life'? :D
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.

Return to “Melanie C”