Version of Me Tour - Germany / Denmark / Switzerland

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
NorthSea

Re: Melanie C Germany Tour (May 2017)

Postby NorthSea » 25 Apr 2017, 19:07

Sorry guys
I am trying to buy a ticket for the Berlin date from Melanie's website....but apperently you can' t collect the ticket from the venue but they have to deliver it to your address at the not really convenient price of €38.5....what is your expericence? Can you seuugest cheaper ways to buy it??
Thankx
Rafael_XCX

Postby Rafael_XCX » 25 Apr 2017, 23:21

NorthSea wrote:Sorry guys
I am trying to buy a ticket for the Berlin date from Melanie's website....but apperently you can' t collect the ticket from the venue but they have to deliver it to your address at the not really convenient price of €38.5....what is your expericence? Can you seuugest cheaper ways to buy it??
Thankx

Yes I'm wondering the same thing. I'm about to pull a bat-shit-crazy move and fly to Berlin this weekend to see her live, but I don't see an option where I can buy the tickets online and pick it up at the venue. Specially since I would get the VIP package too, something you probably are not able to print at home. Anybody have any info on this? :(
Red Boy
Custom Title: On A Mission

Postby Red Boy » 26 Apr 2017, 06:31

Thankx

Rafael_XCX wrote:
Thankx

Yes I'm wondering the same thing. I'm about to pull a bat-shit-crazy move and fly to Berlin this weekend to see her live, but I don't see an option where I can buy the tickets online and pick it up at the venue. Specially since I would get the VIP package too, something you probably are not able to print at home. Anybody have any info on this? :(

Have you checked the delivery options at http://www.eventim.de/Tickets.html?affi ... p=1&xtcr=1?
chris92

Postby chris92 » 26 Apr 2017, 13:51

I still have not received my concert ticket for Berlin, I sent a mail to myticket helpdesk to explain the situation. The person tells me to check the address or wait.
I think the person was wrong in writing the address because he put the number of my street at the end as if I lived in germany while I live in france and that in france put the street number at the beginning. Reply of my mail: "If the address is incorrect, we have to wait for the return of your tickets and send them to the right address again. If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us'.
I will never get the concert tickets in time, do you think that the photocopies of the mails for the concert tickets and the reservation number will be accepted for the concert?
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 26 Apr 2017, 16:46

chris92 wrote:I still have not received my concert ticket for Berlin, I sent a mail to myticket helpdesk to explain the situation. The person tells me to check the address or wait.
I think the person was wrong in writing the address because he put the number of my street at the end as if I lived in germany while I live in france and that in france put the street number at the beginning. Reply of my mail: "If the address is incorrect, we have to wait for the return of your tickets and send them to the right address again. If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us'.
I will never get the concert tickets in time, do you think that the photocopies of the mails for the concert tickets and the reservation number will be accepted for the concert?

I hope you're gonne have your ticket. I don't wanna rain on your parade, but seems like La Poste is fricking picky with address: my grandma was sent back a card to her daugther because she didn't do her "7" like the French do. I hope it's not gonna be the case for you.
Rafael_XCX

Postby Rafael_XCX » 26 Apr 2017, 19:17

Red Boy wrote:
Thankx

Rafael_XCX wrote:
Thankx

Have you checked the delivery options at http://www.eventim.de/Tickets.html?affi ... p=1&xtcr=1?

Yeh I heard back this morning and they said there's no other option other than shipping. They said they could ship expedite to my hotel in Germany so I just did that. Contacted the hotel to let them know and they said it's ok so, I just booked everything! OMG I'm going WTF?! lol
chris92

Postby chris92 » 27 Apr 2017, 13:38

FiaSpice wrote:
chris92 wrote:I still have not received my concert ticket for Berlin, I sent a mail to myticket helpdesk to explain the situation. The person tells me to check the address or wait.

I hope you're gonne have your ticket. I don't wanna rain on your parade, but seems like La Poste is fricking picky with address: my grandma was sent back a card to her daugther because she didn't do her "7" like the French do. I hope it's not gonna be the case for you.

I filled out a declaration of not received for my concert tickets to myticket.de, I'm waiting for their answer.
I hope that they will be able to inform the person working at the theater's reception of my situation or to leave my concert tickets with my name at the reception of the theater.
Rafael_XCX

Postby Rafael_XCX » 27 Apr 2017, 15:48

chris92 wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:

I filled out a declaration of not received for my concert tickets to myticket.de, I'm waiting for their answer.
I hope that they will be able to inform the person working at the theater's reception of my situation or to leave my concert tickets with my name at the reception of the theater.

That sucks :( I hope it all works out. Fingers crossed they'll figure out a way. Did you get the VIP laminate as well?
chris92

Postby chris92 » 27 Apr 2017, 16:01

The problem just solved, I received an email saying:

Thank you very much for your patience.
We talked to the local organizer and they put you on the guest list for this concert. So it is you and +1 person. Please bring your ID card to the concert and let them know at the entrance that your name and +1 is on the guest list.

Please also understand that this is a gesture of goodwill. So please make sure to always state the correct address when placing an order.

We hope you enjoy the concert!

Kind regards,

Marlena Seefeld
myticket Helpdesk

There is a ticket number problem. I only ordered just one concert ticket and the vip package.
Does that mean I have a free place in addition?
Who wants to come with me for free of course?
Tonybu
Custom Title: mit Annette Humpe

Postby Tonybu » 27 Apr 2017, 16:27

chris92 wrote:The problem just solved, I received an email saying:

We talked to the local organizer and they put you on the guest list for this concert. So it is you and +1 person. Please bring your ID card to the concert and let them know at the entrance that your name and +1 is on the guest list.

Please also understand that this is a gesture of goodwill. So please make sure to always state the correct address when placing an order.

Kind regards,

Marlena Seefeld
myticket Helpdesk

There is a ticket number problem. I only ordered just one concert ticket and the vip package.

ME ME ME ME ME!!!
Berlin...<3
chris92

Postby chris92 » 27 Apr 2017, 16:35

You can come if it works the free ticket
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 27 Apr 2017, 16:46

Kind regards,

Marlena Seefeld
myticket Helpdesk

that's great news!
Rafael_XCX

Postby Rafael_XCX » 27 Apr 2017, 18:19

Kind regards,

Marlena Seefeld
myticket Helpdesk

That's awesome!! :)
Yeh they're doing a buy 1 get 2 thing.
_rEaSoN_

Postby _rEaSoN_ » 28 Apr 2017, 05:01

Does anyone have a spare ticket for HAMBURG from the Buy 1 Get 2 promo??
Red Boy

Postby Red Boy » 29 Apr 2017, 15:10

_rEaSoN_ wrote:Does anyone have a spare ticket for HAMBURG from the Buy 1 Get 2 promo??

Ask CsmyAngel.

CsmyAngel wrote:I bought a 2for1 ticket for Hamburg. PM me, if you wanna join me.
Red Boy

Postby Red Boy » 29 Apr 2017, 16:53

The European leg of the Version of Me Tour starts tonight! :dee:

YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 29 Apr 2017, 18:42

Is there anyone going to Odense to tell us any changes comparing with the England/Ireland leg?
Do you believe in life after love?
_rEaSoN_

Postby _rEaSoN_ » 29 Apr 2017, 22:20

Red Boy wrote:
_rEaSoN_ wrote:Does anyone have a spare ticket for HAMBURG from the Buy 1 Get 2 promo??

Ask CsmyAngel.

Thanks, but that user doesn't have the ticket anymore.
_rEaSoN_

Postby _rEaSoN_ » 29 Apr 2017, 22:20

For those who may want to buy tickets, there's a promo on http://www.groupon.de for dates in Germany.
The Bitch
Previous username(s): Sporty Posh
poshwannabe
Sporty Bitch

Re: Version of Me Tour - Germany / Denmark / Switzerland

Postby The Bitch » 01 May 2017, 02:52

Anyone know what the setlist was for the Denmark show?

I bet a dollar she resuscitates FDOML for Denmark/Germany/Austria/Switzerland shows.
v.e.x wrote:She keeps treating her boobs like she treated them when they were real. You'd think after seven years she would be used to having fake ones and would stop pushing them around, they clearly don't like it.
Red Boy

Postby Red Boy » 01 May 2017, 10:48

^ Apparently the setlist of the show in Denmark was the same as the UK & Ireland shows.

Some videos from the night:

DaniSpiceBoy

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 01 May 2017, 12:43

Has anybody received any information on the timings for tonight? Do VIP ticket holders need to check in at 4 like in the UK?
Rafael_XCX

Postby Rafael_XCX » 01 May 2017, 13:33

DaniSpiceBoy wrote:Has anybody received any information on the timings for tonight? Do VIP ticket holders need to check in at 4 like in the UK?

Yes my ticket says 4pm. I'm getting there a bit before 4. Yay so excited!!
Hannes84
Deactivated by request
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Postby Hannes84 » 01 May 2017, 20:51

Can we not make ONE thread with all European dates, and keep that updated. UK might not be part of European Union anymore, but it will always remain a part of Europe. This is really messy to keep up with, and in case she actually decides to perform in Finland, I'd like to know about it.
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
Emmel C fan
Custom Title: fan of SG since 1996

Postby Emmel C fan » 01 May 2017, 22:43

I wish I been at the Odense concert but tickets where very expensive and read that some fans came in and saw her for free and some half priced so I'm very sad I wasn't there it's been almost 10 years since I saw with the Spice Girls december 2007 and she was in Denmark solo 10 years ago where I saw her live hope to maybe see her concert in Esbjerg

Return to “Melanie C”