Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
User avatar
Kevsie
Posts: 10336
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby Kevsie » 29 May 2017, 11:31

Red Boy wrote:^ Your obsession with clothes, shoes & hair is tiring. This ain't the VB forum, darling.


This made me howl
Image
FiaSpice
Posts: 20628
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby FiaSpice » 29 May 2017, 16:25

Syd wrote:
felx wrote:nice and everything... but this is just as her other tour dates.....same outfit, setlist..... :shrug:

liked The Sea tour better, at least she changed her clothes sometimes....


Most artists wear the same clothes and play the same setlists during the course of a tour (even if it's a single t-shirt and jeans!). Why would she have to do it differently? (adding stress and pressure to the situation of touring) Why are people so hung up on what she wears? If you're seeing one of your favorite artists live why would you be upset about a "repeat outfit/setlist" when she's doing what's expected for an artist on tour? I don't get it.


I agree with you. I saw ther twice for This Time Tour in Montreal and Ottawa and she wore the same top. I know she mixed it up at other days, but I didn't cared at all. I mean, all the artist I've seen on show had the same setlist and costumes every night. Unless there was one special song that shanged every night
Image
User avatar
King
Posts: 6840
Joined: 12 Sep 2005, 12:43
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby King » 29 May 2017, 20:05

This concert still counts as part of her VOM tour, and so will the festivals aswell. She's basically doing a whole set just like on a regular gig.
Image
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 26873
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby Javi » 29 May 2017, 20:13

I think people would care less about her outfit if it was actually good. But the shoes are hideous and the dress isn't tour-like at all. Furing The Sea tour she mostly wore the same red leather pants, the rock chick boots and a black top, but she looked fierce so nobody cared. Now, on the other hand, the look is awful, so the more some of us see it, the more we hate it... so it's only natural that some fans end up complaining about it (I honestly don't care about what she wears, specially now that for me this era is over and I'm just hoping for a better new era soon).
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
alex01
Posts: 1307
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby alex01 » 29 May 2017, 21:32

Javi wrote:I think people would care less about her outfit if it was actually good. But the shoes are hideous and the dress isn't tour-like at all. Furing The Sea tour she mostly wore the same red leather pants, the rock chick boots and a black top, but she looked fierce so nobody cared. Now, on the other hand, the look is awful, so the more some of us see it, the more we hate it... so it's only natural that some fans end up complaining about it (I honestly don't care about what she wears, specially now that for me this era is over and I'm just hoping for a better new era soon).


This tour is her best so far, and most people who have attended agree on that. On the other hand, the tour for The Sea couldn't be more boring, so as long as the music and the sound has this quality, I couldn't care less what she is wearing.
She looks great anyway, whatever she wears.
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 21413
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby PeruvianSpice » 29 May 2017, 23:49

Guys, it's not like we hate Melanie ... we just don't like her outfit very much.

I like Melanie so it's not a "hate Melanie" topic.

But I do get the opinions. She's been edigier in her previous tours. This looks so "meh"... bland.

Same with her hair (just I know that's also been discussed a lot before). She used to be edgy with her "BI" hair, "HICA" era hair... ...
Image
tiagohm
Posts: 4477
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Brazil
Location: São Leopoldo, RS

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby tiagohm » 30 May 2017, 02:03

Emma Station |
rtaspice
Posts: 1674
Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 22:41
Gender: Male
Country: Mexico
Location: in a place called la la la la

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby rtaspice » 30 May 2017, 02:14

california wrote:Which merchandise was sold on the concert in Mexico? the same as EU tour? (T-shirt & mug)

There were not merchsndise for sale. I was the one with the live streaming sorry for all the sin singing couldnt help it.

She was so happy, she promised she will be back soon, she couldnt believe we all knew all the songs. She constantly looked at her band amazed of the reaction of all of us.


Mágical night, Mel really felt so loved . And almost all of us had the chance of a personal picture with her. She was very kind with everyone. On sunday she signed everything even her bodyguard was helping to take pictures. We cant wait for her to come back cause we know it will be very soon
Image
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 26873
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby Javi » 30 May 2017, 14:52

xinkoa wrote:
Javi wrote:I think people would care less about her outfit if it was actually good. But the shoes are hideous and the dress isn't tour-like at all. Furing The Sea tour she mostly wore the same red leather pants, the rock chick boots and a black top, but she looked fierce so nobody cared. Now, on the other hand, the look is awful, so the more some of us see it, the more we hate it... so it's only natural that some fans end up complaining about it (I honestly don't care about what she wears, specially now that for me this era is over and I'm just hoping for a better new era soon).


This tour is her best so far, and most people who have attended agree on that. On the other hand, the tour for The Sea couldn't be more boring, so as long as the music and the sound has this quality, I couldn't care less what she is wearing.
She looks great anyway, whatever she wears.

Well, I was talking about the outfit since that's what was being discussed.

Btw, have you asked everyone on every show to make such an assumption about the tour being her best so far and most people agreeing? Cause, despite it obviously being a good show for her standards, I've also read a lot of comments about how the show tends to get boring and I would never say "most people think it's boring". It's all about tastes and you can only speak for yourself, not for "most people attending". :shrug:

And sorry but saying "she looks great whatever she wears" is such a biased opinion. I don't lose sleep because of her clothes, but it's healthy to have a critic mind. When everything an artist says, does, wears and sings is "great", you lean on the fanatic deluded side. This is a general comment about your last appreciation, not about the tour or what she wears on it.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
alex01
Posts: 1307
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby alex01 » 30 May 2017, 16:58

Javi wrote:
xinkoa wrote:
Javi wrote:I think people would care less about her outfit if it was actually good. But the shoes are hideous and the dress isn't tour-like at all. Furing The Sea tour she mostly wore the same red leather pants, the rock chick boots and a black top, but she looked fierce so nobody cared. Now, on the other hand, the look is awful, so the more some of us see it, the more we hate it... so it's only natural that some fans end up complaining about it (I honestly don't care about what she wears, specially now that for me this era is over and I'm just hoping for a better new era soon).


This tour is her best so far, and most people who have attended agree on that. On the other hand, the tour for The Sea couldn't be more boring, so as long as the music and the sound has this quality, I couldn't care less what she is wearing.
She looks great anyway, whatever she wears.

Well, I was talking about the outfit since that's what was being discussed.

Btw, have you asked everyone on every show to make such an assumption about the tour being her best so far and most people agreeing? Cause, despite it obviously being a good show for her standards, I've also read a lot of comments about how the show tends to get boring and I would never say "most people think it's boring". It's all about tastes and you can only speak for yourself, not for "most people attending". :shrug:

And sorry but saying "she looks great whatever she wears" is such a biased opinion. I don't lose sleep because of her clothes, but it's healthy to have a critic mind. When everything an artist says, does, wears and sings is "great", you lean on the fanatic deluded side. This is a general comment about your last appreciation, not about the tour or what she wears on it.


I obviously haven't asked everybody about it. But I know a lot of fans and have been to many shows of her, and everybody that I know agreed that she is better than ever with this new sound and band. So yes, you are right, I might speak for myself and the people I had around, but also I speak about the atmosphere that I breathed during the shows that I attended, something that you cannot do when you only watch youtube videos and then leave your not so biased input about how ugly her hair or her clothes are on denden and pretend that you have a healthy "critic mind".
User avatar
felx
Posts: 4009
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 15:03
Gender: Male
Country: Serbia
Location: Subotica

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby felx » 30 May 2017, 17:12

xinkoa wrote:
Javi wrote:
xinkoa wrote:
Javi wrote:I think people would care less about her outfit if it was actually good. But the shoes are hideous and the dress isn't tour-like at all. Furing The Sea tour she mostly wore the same red leather pants, the rock chick boots and a black top, but she looked fierce so nobody cared. Now, on the other hand, the look is awful, so the more some of us see it, the more we hate it... so it's only natural that some fans end up complaining about it (I honestly don't care about what she wears, specially now that for me this era is over and I'm just hoping for a better new era soon).


This tour is her best so far, and most people who have attended agree on that. On the other hand, the tour for The Sea couldn't be more boring, so as long as the music and the sound has this quality, I couldn't care less what she is wearing.
She looks great anyway, whatever she wears.

Well, I was talking about the outfit since that's what was being discussed.

Btw, have you asked everyone on every show to make such an assumption about the tour being her best so far and most people agreeing? Cause, despite it obviously being a good show for her standards, I've also read a lot of comments about how the show tends to get boring and I would never say "most people think it's boring". It's all about tastes and you can only speak for yourself, not for "most people attending". :shrug:

And sorry but saying "she looks great whatever she wears" is such a biased opinion. I don't lose sleep because of her clothes, but it's healthy to have a critic mind. When everything an artist says, does, wears and sings is "great", you lean on the fanatic deluded side. This is a general comment about your last appreciation, not about the tour or what she wears on it.


I obviously haven't asked everybody about it. But I know a lot of fans and have been to many shows of her, and everybody that I know agreed that she is better than ever with this new sound and band. So yes, you are right, I might speak for myself and the people I had around, but also I speak about the atmosphere that I breathed during the shows that I attended, something that you cannot do when you only watch youtube videos and then leave your not so biased input about how ugly her hair or her clothes are on denden and pretend that you have a healthy "critic mind".


Image

everyone can have their opinions.....and I will say again if she wears something ugly or something she already have wore 20 times before.....
Image
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 26873
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby Javi » 30 May 2017, 17:24

xinkoa wrote:
Javi wrote:
xinkoa wrote:
Javi wrote:I think people would care less about her outfit if it was actually good. But the shoes are hideous and the dress isn't tour-like at all. Furing The Sea tour she mostly wore the same red leather pants, the rock chick boots and a black top, but she looked fierce so nobody cared. Now, on the other hand, the look is awful, so the more some of us see it, the more we hate it... so it's only natural that some fans end up complaining about it (I honestly don't care about what she wears, specially now that for me this era is over and I'm just hoping for a better new era soon).


This tour is her best so far, and most people who have attended agree on that. On the other hand, the tour for The Sea couldn't be more boring, so as long as the music and the sound has this quality, I couldn't care less what she is wearing.
She looks great anyway, whatever she wears.

Well, I was talking about the outfit since that's what was being discussed.

Btw, have you asked everyone on every show to make such an assumption about the tour being her best so far and most people agreeing? Cause, despite it obviously being a good show for her standards, I've also read a lot of comments about how the show tends to get boring and I would never say "most people think it's boring". It's all about tastes and you can only speak for yourself, not for "most people attending". :shrug:

And sorry but saying "she looks great whatever she wears" is such a biased opinion. I don't lose sleep because of her clothes, but it's healthy to have a critic mind. When everything an artist says, does, wears and sings is "great", you lean on the fanatic deluded side. This is a general comment about your last appreciation, not about the tour or what she wears on it.


I obviously haven't asked everybody about it. But I know a lot of fans and have been to many shows of her, and everybody that I know agreed that she is better than ever with this new sound and band. So yes, you are right, I might speak for myself and the people I had around, but also I speak about the atmosphere that I breathed during the shows that I attended, something that you cannot do when you only watch youtube videos and then leave your not so biased input about how ugly her hair or her clothes are on denden and pretend that you have a healthy "critic mind".


Two words my dear: reading comprehension.

Oh, an another advice: learn what paragraphs are. Usually those of us that know how to use them, divide different subjects/ideas with them. So replying back to a 2nd paragraph subject (your biased opinion that everything Mel wears looks great) with arguments related to the 1st paragraph (how good or bad the tour is) doesn't make that much sense.

I only pointed that you can't speak for everyone, so your "most people" comment wasn't timely. And then called you biased because you said she looks great on everything (and that was no longer tour-related). I just kept a neutral position towards the show first and then commented on your biased opinion about her general style, but you've mixed both comments and decided to reply as if I was a hater that thinks the tour is shit and only comes hear to say her clothes are ugly. Which is totally not the case... But I didn't expect less form you, tbh.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
alex01
Posts: 1307
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby alex01 » 30 May 2017, 17:51

Javi wrote:
xinkoa wrote:
Javi wrote:
xinkoa wrote:
This tour is her best so far, and most people who have attended agree on that. On the other hand, the tour for The Sea couldn't be more boring, so as long as the music and the sound has this quality, I couldn't care less what she is wearing.
She looks great anyway, whatever she wears.

Well, I was talking about the outfit since that's what was being discussed.

Btw, have you asked everyone on every show to make such an assumption about the tour being her best so far and most people agreeing? Cause, despite it obviously being a good show for her standards, I've also read a lot of comments about how the show tends to get boring and I would never say "most people think it's boring". It's all about tastes and you can only speak for yourself, not for "most people attending". :shrug:

And sorry but saying "she looks great whatever she wears" is such a biased opinion. I don't lose sleep because of her clothes, but it's healthy to have a critic mind. When everything an artist says, does, wears and sings is "great", you lean on the fanatic deluded side. This is a general comment about your last appreciation, not about the tour or what she wears on it.


I obviously haven't asked everybody about it. But I know a lot of fans and have been to many shows of her, and everybody that I know agreed that she is better than ever with this new sound and band. So yes, you are right, I might speak for myself and the people I had around, but also I speak about the atmosphere that I breathed during the shows that I attended, something that you cannot do when you only watch youtube videos and then leave your not so biased input about how ugly her hair or her clothes are on denden and pretend that you have a healthy "critic mind".


Two words my dear: reading comprehension.

Oh, an another advice: learn what paragraphs are. Usually those of us that know how to use them, divide different subjects/ideas with them. So replying back to a 2nd paragraph subject (your biased opinion that everything Mel wears looks great) with arguments related to the 1st paragraph (how good or bad the tour is) doesn't make that much sense.

I only pointed that you can't speak for everyone, so your "most people" comment wasn't timely. And then called you biased because you said she looks great on everything (and that was no longer tour-related). I just kept a neutral position towards the show first and then commented on your biased opinion about her general style, but you've mixed both comments and decided to reply as if I was a hater that thinks the tour is shit and only comes hear to say her clothes are ugly. Which is totally not the case... But I didn't expect less form you, tbh.


I'm not going to have an endless discussion with you. Keep on wasting your time with other users if you want.

Bye.
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 26873
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby Javi » 30 May 2017, 18:21

LOL. You are the one that started replying to me just because you couldn't accept I didn't like her tour outfit. Don't use the "I ain't got time for this shit" card on me when you're the one that brought the shit, the flies and the dogs smelling it on first place.

:wave:
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
User avatar
Tonybu
Posts: 259
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Custom Title: mit Annette Humpe
Country: Mexico
Location: Berlin

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby Tonybu » 31 May 2017, 13:46

Javi wrote:LOL. You are the one that started replying to me just because you couldn't accept I didn't like her tour outfit. Don't use the "I ain't got time for this shit" card on me when you're the one that brought the shit, the flies and the dogs smelling it on first place.

:wave:


You are the MOST annoying member on this entire forum. Congrats!
Berlin...<3
gingerboy
Posts: 1085
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Spain

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby gingerboy » 31 May 2017, 15:02

User avatar
Javi
Posts: 26873
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby Javi » 31 May 2017, 17:54

Tonybu wrote:
Javi wrote:LOL. You are the one that started replying to me just because you couldn't accept I didn't like her tour outfit. Don't use the "I ain't got time for this shit" card on me when you're the one that brought the shit, the flies and the dogs smelling it on first place.

:wave:


You are the MOST annoying member on this entire forum. Congrats!

Image
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
ForeverSpiceBoy
Posts: 2640
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Chile
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)
Contact:

Re: Melanie in Mexico! Pics on page 4

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 31 May 2017, 18:27



Thank you. Great show!!!
Image

Return to “Melanie C”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests