Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (OUT NOW) & TV appearances

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby PeruvianSpice » 13 Jun 2017, 16:34

I hope the hotel has wifi since my ticket it's on the app

Or maybe I can print my mobile screen
Image
User avatar
Snapple Spice
Posts: 2437
Joined: 06 Aug 2006, 02:10
Gender: Female
Country: United_States
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby Snapple Spice » 14 Jun 2017, 01:07

PeruvianSpice wrote:I hope the hotel has wifi since my ticket it's on the app

Or maybe I can print my mobile screen


Or screenshot?
~I Love Melanie C :)~
FarAway
Posts: 543
Joined: 28 May 2005, 05:08
Location: Florianópolis

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby FarAway » 14 Jun 2017, 18:47

Damn, if I knew the pocket show would be at The Week I would've bought it too. The Week is a big dance club, but they have leds that can have projections and a not so small stage from what I know. She could almost the a real gig there.
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby PeruvianSpice » 15 Jun 2017, 07:41

does anyone know how can we get o a tv show?

or how to welcome her at the airport?

i don't know how fans end up knowing that stuff but it'd be great
Image
User avatar
_Douglas_
Posts: 3707
Joined: 19 Jun 2005, 06:38

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby _Douglas_ » 15 Jun 2017, 09:00

PeruvianSpice wrote:does anyone know how can we get o a tv show?

or how to welcome her at the airport?

i don't know how fans end up knowing that stuff but it'd be great

There will be an exclusive pocket show in a book store in São Paulo. You have to get it on June the 22nd at 10am, when doors from the book store opens, through buying a a signed copy from VOM. You'll get then a ticket to attend an exclusive pocket show on the 23rd which is limited for 100 people. As for the TV shows, I really don't know because it's through emails and people I know are also struggling to get a place at them....

Her arrival in Brazil will be on the 19th June in Rio de Janeiro.
Image
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby PeruvianSpice » 15 Jun 2017, 19:43

_Douglas_ wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:does anyone know how can we get o a tv show?

or how to welcome her at the airport?

i don't know how fans end up knowing that stuff but it'd be great

There will be an exclusive pocket show in a book store in São Paulo. You have to get it on June the 22nd at 10am, when doors from the book store opens, through buying a a signed copy from VOM. You'll get then a ticket to attend an exclusive pocket show on the 23rd which is limited for 100 people. As for the TV shows, I really don't know because it's through emails and people I know are also struggling to get a place at them....

Her arrival in Brazil will be on the 19th June in Rio de Janeiro.


Oh no! I'll be arriving on the 22nd at night so I won't be able to attend...
Image
Camilo84
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 00:31
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby Camilo84 » 16 Jun 2017, 00:29

Hello everyone, I am Camilo, from Argentina and in a few hours I arrive in Sao Paulo. I would like to get in touch with other Mel fans to share the experience.
My facebook is Camilo Sartori
Thank you!
:inlove:
YourMistake
Posts: 148
Joined: 13 Sep 2009, 20:33
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby YourMistake » 16 Jun 2017, 05:29

_Douglas_ wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:does anyone know how can we get o a tv show?

or how to welcome her at the airport?

i don't know how fans end up knowing that stuff but it'd be great

There will be an exclusive pocket show in a book store in São Paulo. You have to get it on June the 22nd at 10am, when doors from the book store opens, through buying a a signed copy from VOM. You'll get then a ticket to attend an exclusive pocket show on the 23rd which is limited for 100 people. As for the TV shows, I really don't know because it's through emails and people I know are also struggling to get a place at them....

Her arrival in Brazil will be on the 19th June in Rio de Janeiro.

which book store?
Also, did something chance for those who got a standard ticket?
Do you believe in life after love?
YourMistake
Posts: 148
Joined: 13 Sep 2009, 20:33
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby YourMistake » 16 Jun 2017, 05:32

That gig in Lapa is the pocket show only for VIPs?
Do you believe in life after love?
User avatar
_Douglas_
Posts: 3707
Joined: 19 Jun 2005, 06:38

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby _Douglas_ » 16 Jun 2017, 08:00

Hi guys, please remember that Melanie will be in Brazil for almost two weeks and she will be promoting the album in a large scale. The events from Yo Entreteimento is not the only thing she'll be doing. I'll post an update on the agenda later and what people get for each ticket to make it more clear. Cheers
Image
User avatar
_Douglas_
Posts: 3707
Joined: 19 Jun 2005, 06:38

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby _Douglas_ » 17 Jun 2017, 12:10

Schedules updates:
19/06: Melanie arrives in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)
20/06: Meetings with the Brazilian record company LAB344
21/06: Taping in Rio for a Brazilian major TV show
21/06: "Pocket gig" in São Paulo (press/VIP guests only) gig will take 40 minutes and the entire event 1:30h
22/06: "Altas Horas" TV show taping (don't know the broadcast date yet - this show airs every saturday night)
23/06: Exclusive Bookstore pocket show (Tickets must be taken the day before when doors open through getting a VOM signed copy, 100 copies and ticket available) more infos here
23/06: "Version Of Me" album release - pre-order: digitally livraria cultura livraria saraiva
23/06: Radio interviews and press conference
24/06: Fan event in São Paulo (25 Min. set, Q&A painel, M&G) - tickets SOLD OUT
25/06: Fan event in Rio de Janeiro (25 Min. set, Q&A painel, M&G) - tickets
26/06: "Pocket gig" in Rio de Janeiro (press/VIP guests only) gig will take 40 minutes and the entire event 1:30h
27/06: "Música Boa Ao Vivo" TV show (this show is live on 'Multishow' TV channel) - Rio de Janeiro
28/06: Unknown


'Anymore' single on iTunes: HERE

Brazilian edition releases available to pre-order now:

Livraria Saraiva: HERE
Livraria Cultura: HERE
Digitally: digitally

Tracklist
1. DEAR LIFE
2. ESCALATOR
3. ANYMORE
4. SOMETHING FOR THE FIRE
5. VERSION OF ME
6. NUMB
7. ROOM FOR LOVE
8. UNRAVELLING
9. LOVING YOU BETTER
10. OUR HISTORY
11. BLAME
12. ONE MINUTE (BONUS TRACK)

Ticket Informations for the fan events:
-Melaine will do a 25 minutes set.
-The band will be there with her (so it probably won't be acoustic)
-There will be a Questions and Answers painel for 40 minutes.
-There will be a meet and greet (personal photo taken with Melanie) for VIP and PREMIUM ticket holders, and an extra informal talk for 25 minutes with 25 people (group photo taken with Melanie), for an extra ticket sold called "CONVIVÊNCIA".
-There is an authograph ticket only. Sold by the name "Atividade Avulsa"
-The event is planned to start at 11AM and take around 5-6 hours.
-There will be an exclusive merchandise given to VIP and PREMIUM ticket holders.
-There will be a private "pocket show" reserved for the press in a different date and VIP ticket holders, will be given an invitation to enter.
-Tickets are being sold at this website here
Image
tiaguitop
Posts: 339
Joined: 18 Jul 2009, 23:21
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Just 4U Entertainmen
Country: Brazil

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby tiaguitop » 17 Jun 2017, 19:31

Image Image Image Image
Image
User avatar
felx
Posts: 3941
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 15:03
Gender: Male
Country: Serbia
Location: Subotica

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby felx » 17 Jun 2017, 19:35

_Douglas_ wrote:Schedules updates:
19/06: Melanie arrives in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)
20/06: Meetings with the Brazilian record company LAB344
21/06: Taping in Rio for a Brazilian major TV show
21/06: "Pocket gig" in São Paulo (press/VIP guests only) gig will take 40 minutes and the entire event 1:30h
22/06: "Altas Horas" TV show taping (don't know the broadcast date yet - this show airs every saturday night)
23/06: Exclusive Bookstore pocket show (Tickets must be taken the day before when doors open through getting a VOM signed copy, 100 copies and ticket available) more infos here
23/06: "Version Of Me" album release - pre-order: digitally livraria cultura livraria saraiva
23/06: Radio interviews and press conference
24/06: Fan event in São Paulo (25 Min. set, Q&A painel, M&G) - tickets SOLD OUT
25/06: Fan event in Rio de Janeiro (25 Min. set, Q&A painel, M&G) - tickets
26/06: "Pocket gig" in Rio de Janeiro (press/VIP guests only) gig will take 40 minutes and the entire event 1:30h
27/06: "Música Boa Ao Vivo" TV show (this show is live on 'Multishow' TV channel) - Rio de Janeiro
28/06: Unknown


'Anymore' single on iTunes: HERE

Brazilian edition releases available to pre-order now:

Livraria Saraiva: HERE
Livraria Cultura: HERE
Digitally: digitally

Tracklist
1. DEAR LIFE
2. ESCALATOR
3. ANYMORE
4. SOMETHING FOR THE FIRE
5. VERSION OF ME
6. NUMB
7. ROOM FOR LOVE
8. UNRAVELLING
9. LOVING YOU BETTER
10. OUR HISTORY
11. BLAME
12. ONE MINUTE (BONUS TRACK)

Ticket Informations for the fan events:
-Melaine will do a 25 minutes set.
-The band will be there with her (so it probably won't be acoustic)
-There will be a Questions and Answers painel for 40 minutes.
-There will be a meet and greet (personal photo taken with Melanie) for VIP and PREMIUM ticket holders, and an extra informal talk for 25 minutes with 25 people (group photo taken with Melanie), for an extra ticket sold called "CONVIVÊNCIA".
-There is an authograph ticket only. Sold by the name "Atividade Avulsa"
-The event is planned to start at 11AM and take around 5-6 hours.
-There will be an exclusive merchandise given to VIP and PREMIUM ticket holders.
-There will be a private "pocket show" reserved for the press in a different date and VIP ticket holders, will be given an invitation to enter.
-Tickets are being sold at this website here

what happened with the magazine cover photoshoot?
Image
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
User avatar
King
Posts: 6774
Joined: 12 Sep 2005, 12:43
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby King » 17 Jun 2017, 19:44

_Douglas_ wrote:Schedules updates:
19/06: Melanie arrives in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)
20/06: Meetings with the Brazilian record company LAB344
21/06: Taping in Rio for a Brazilian major TV show
21/06: "Pocket gig" in São Paulo (press/VIP guests only) gig will take 40 minutes and the entire event 1:30h
22/06: "Altas Horas" TV show taping (don't know the broadcast date yet - this show airs every saturday night)
23/06: Exclusive Bookstore pocket show (Tickets must be taken the day before when doors open through getting a VOM signed copy, 100 copies and ticket available) more infos here
23/06: "Version Of Me" album release - pre-order: digitally livraria cultura livraria saraiva
23/06: Radio interviews and press conference
24/06: Fan event in São Paulo (25 Min. set, Q&A painel, M&G) - tickets SOLD OUT
25/06: Fan event in Rio de Janeiro (25 Min. set, Q&A painel, M&G) - tickets
26/06: "Pocket gig" in Rio de Janeiro (press/VIP guests only) gig will take 40 minutes and the entire event 1:30h
27/06: "Música Boa Ao Vivo" TV show (this show is live on 'Multishow' TV channel) - Rio de Janeiro
28/06: Unknown


Nice amount of promo. Hopefully VOM manages to chart inside Top 10 in Brazil.
Image
User avatar
HermeSpice
Posts: 904
Joined: 18 Aug 2004, 23:43
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Hot n Cold
Country: Brazil
Location: Bristol - England - UK but I'm from

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby HermeSpice » 17 Jun 2017, 19:55

tiaguitop wrote:Image Image Image Image



What are those?
Image
tiaguitop
Posts: 339
Joined: 18 Jul 2009, 23:21
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Just 4U Entertainmen
Country: Brazil

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby tiaguitop » 17 Jun 2017, 19:58

HermeSpice wrote:
tiaguitop wrote:Image Image Image Image



What are those?


each physical version of VOM and barcode
Image
Red Boy
Posts: 2664
Joined: 31 May 2005, 08:56
Gender: Male
Custom Title: On A Mission
Location: Home
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby Red Boy » 17 Jun 2017, 19:59

HermeSpice wrote:
tiaguitop wrote:Image Image Image Image



What are those?

All the official CD editions of 'Version of Me'.
Image
User avatar
_Douglas_
Posts: 3707
Joined: 19 Jun 2005, 06:38

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby _Douglas_ » 17 Jun 2017, 21:23

felx wrote:what happened with the magazine cover photoshoot?


I know... there were strong speculations around this. I'll confirm it as soon as it gets officially announced.
Image
User avatar
felx
Posts: 3941
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 15:03
Gender: Male
Country: Serbia
Location: Subotica

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby felx » 17 Jun 2017, 23:57

_Douglas_ wrote:
felx wrote:what happened with the magazine cover photoshoot?


I know... there were strong speculations around this. I'll confirm it as soon as it gets officially announced.


thanks
Image
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
User avatar
HermeSpice
Posts: 904
Joined: 18 Aug 2004, 23:43
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Hot n Cold
Country: Brazil
Location: Bristol - England - UK but I'm from

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby HermeSpice » 19 Jun 2017, 16:22

Has she arrived in Brazil yet???
Image
User avatar
_Douglas_
Posts: 3707
Joined: 19 Jun 2005, 06:38

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby _Douglas_ » 19 Jun 2017, 16:37

HermeSpice wrote:Has she arrived in Brazil yet???

She will arrive short after midnight UK time.
Image
User avatar
MarcelWithLuv
Posts: 2935
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Marcel With Luv
Country: Brazil
Location: Sao Paulo

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby MarcelWithLuv » 20 Jun 2017, 02:09

Arrived!
Image
User avatar
megzluvsmelc
Posts: 13316
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 09:07
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind
Country: Australia
Location: Melbourne/Victoria
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby megzluvsmelc » 20 Jun 2017, 02:16

I was watching the Live Video on IG and there are like 220 fans were waiting for her at Rio Airport tonight.
Image
User avatar
Masterpiece
Posts: 24027
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Immune
Country: Brazil

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby Masterpiece » 20 Jun 2017, 05:26

She was so nice after a 10h flight.
Image

Return to “Melanie C”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: megzluvsmelc and 8 guests