Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (OUT NOW) & TV appearances

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM is getting a BR edition

Postby Masterpiece » 20 May 2017, 15:42

Oh, Lord... there was a reason why people ran after the VIP experience, in the first place. It was limited. I maxed out my credit card for this, a fee was charged for that. If they're really selling countless tickets now, it's abusive in a lot of ways.
philippifloripa

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM is getting a BR edition

Postby philippifloripa » 20 May 2017, 19:33

According to Yo Entertainment (they are the ones who are bringing Mel to Brazil), the Version of Me Album (Brazillian edition) is gonna have a different cover and the release single is going to be Anymore..they have just confirmed it ! :music:
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 20 May 2017, 19:34

How are they going to manage tons of VIP tickets?
~I Love Melanie C :)~
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 20 May 2017, 20:15

i'm all for the success of this event but having countless VIP tickets would make the ones who bought tickets before have to queue forever since now there's lots more people getting Access...

it's gonna be a nightmare
alexgirardii
Custom Title: back in business

Postby alexgirardii » 20 May 2017, 20:51

PeruvianSpice wrote:i'm all for the success of this event but having countless VIP tickets would make the ones who bought tickets before have to queue forever since now there's lots more people getting Access...

it's gonna be a nightmare

Actually I'm happy more people can meet her on the VIP experience. IDK why people are moaning about it.
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 20 May 2017, 22:27

I'm Happy but unless they do it on another day

If u have 300 (or whatever number) people queueing to meet her then u can arrive and know that it will take up to a couple of hours to your turn.

When there's lots more, u'll have longer queues, longer waiting times.

Oh well, unless we'll get to meet her
Khalid

Postby Khalid » 21 May 2017, 00:41

I noticed Version of Me was removed from Spotify Ecuador as well. Does that mean she will be coming here too? I live here now and It would save me a lot of money going to Brazil to see her!
Never Thought I'd See The Day, When My Life Was Not My Own
I Would Throw It All Away Without Sorrow
But It Wouldn't Change A Thing
Wouldn't Change The Way I Feel
For Today's The Price I Pay, For Tomorrow
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 21 May 2017, 03:20

Khalid wrote:I noticed Version of Me was removed from Spotify Ecuador as well. Does that mean she will be coming here too? I live here now and It would save me a lot of money going to Brazil to see her!

It was removed in all América
Emma Station |
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 21 May 2017, 05:29

alexgirardii wrote:IDK why people are moaning about it.

Check back on that when people start moaning about having a cold experience meeting her. She's only human (see what I did there?). I know she's experienced meeting fans, but hundreds of people with limited time? Kinda crazy, not to mention abusive to everyone. Mostly, for the artist.
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 21 May 2017, 06:02

philippifloripa wrote:According to Yo Entertainment (they are the ones who are bringing Mel to Brazil), the Version of Me Album (Brazillian edition) is gonna have a different cover and the release single is going to be Anymore..they have just confirmed it ! :music:

Disappointed, only difference is a cover.... :rolleyes:
Anymore is done, we need something fresh.
Do you believe in life after love?
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 21 May 2017, 06:05

YourMistake wrote:Anymore is done, we need something fresh.

It's fresh for Brazil. I believe they're aiming for a new start for her here, since the last thing she had played here was On The Horizon. In reality, brazilian so called "fans" don't even know her work. The Night EP is brand new information for some people. I think they're doing the right thing, as for promotion.
YourMistake

Postby YourMistake » 21 May 2017, 06:13

^^ Hope it goes well then, but I think it would be nice to have something different. We are loyal, thing is there are different types of fans, some just don't follow every single step she takes like us.
Do you believe in life after love?
N@ndo

Postby N@ndo » 21 May 2017, 18:59

I am very upset about this VIP situation. I was even thinking about selling my ticket but they still have VIP tickets available to buy. It seems like it'll be so badly handled. I am very upset. Did you guys see that they will be selling autographs at the event? Who does that? It's not our fault you decided to turn a 500 people event into a 1000 people thing and now you have to sell extra things when we purchased a R$1000 ticket to be there.
Marelo

Postby Marelo » 21 May 2017, 21:40

LAB344 again as a label that will launch the work? =( They did a terrible job (talking about promotion) when they released Beautiful Intentions, This Time and Live Hits here in Brazil, I hope this time it will be very different the strategy to be used.
tiaguitop
Custom Title: Just 4U Entertainmen

Postby tiaguitop » 22 May 2017, 00:47

LAB344 has announced today
https://www.facebook.com/Lab344/photos/ ... =3&theater

same cover, with 'bonus'
alexgirardii
Custom Title: back in business

Postby alexgirardii » 22 May 2017, 00:48

Marelo wrote:LAB344 again as a label that will launch the work? =( They did a terrible job (talking about promotion) when they released Beautiful Intentions, This Time and Live Hits here in Brazil, I hope this time it will be very different the strategy to be used.

THIS!
I'm sad that they had the best deal Melanie could have now :/
At least this time it seems people whos bringing her have some plans.

gingerboy

Postby gingerboy » 22 May 2017, 01:28

At the moment we have same cover, after promising a new cover.

So surely we´ll have same tracklist but in different order.
Paul
Custom Title: Say No To The World

Postby Paul » 22 May 2017, 07:54

So, summary... 2 x live shows, promo, new album release & 'Anymore' as lead?

Completley makes sense for it to be 'Anymore' to reintroduce Brazil to Melanie. I would throw in TAI as an album bonus.
marcmoraes
Previous username(s): Marc
Custom Title: Pain Proof

Postby marcmoraes » 22 May 2017, 14:29

Well, who said that there was supossed to be a new cover was a fansite. Wasn't it? And I think Melanie like this cover the way it is. Change the picture would change her view of "Version of Me". Also, YO! said that LAB344 is only doing the distribution of the album and they will be taking care of the promotional side of it.

And to release Anymore is the best effort they could do! Only brazilian die-hard fans know this song.
marcmoraes

Postby marcmoraes » 22 May 2017, 14:31

Paul wrote:So, summary... 2 x live shows, promo, new album release & 'Anymore' as lead?

Completley makes sense for it to be 'Anymore' to reintroduce Brazil to Melanie. I would throw in TAI as an album bonus.

I was thinking about it hahaha, what would be the bonus track for the Brazilian edition. And who knows they put her The Sea singles (Think About It and Weak) + One Minute? Or maybe One Minute and some Anymore remixes.
athilak

Postby athilak » 22 May 2017, 21:33

marcmoraes wrote:
Paul wrote:So, summary... 2 x live shows, promo, new album release & 'Anymore' as lead?

I was thinking about it hahaha, what would be the bonus track for the Brazilian edition. And who knows they put her The Sea singles (Think About It and Weak) + One Minute? Or maybe One Minute and some Anymore remixes.

One Minute deft. should be the bonus track. Dont know the reason why this song didnt make the final cut, its awesome!! Foda-se!
_Douglas_

Postby _Douglas_ » 23 May 2017, 00:08

Yo! just confirmed that Melanie will be on a TV show called 'Altas Horas' it is a late show in a brazilian open and leading TV channel.

They also said before that she is having a very big agenda. So That's very promissing in terms of promotion. :love: finally!
mysterious
Custom Title: lets go eskimo

Postby mysterious » 23 May 2017, 02:33

Altas Horas is avtually a SUPER amazing slot for her on TV. She'll be able to perform some songs, have a nice long chat with the host snd the audience, and it is great exposure!
Dan_Chisholm

Postby Dan_Chisholm » 23 May 2017, 02:39

_Douglas_ wrote:Yo! just confirmed that Melanie will be on a TV show called 'Altas Horas' it is a late show in a brazilian open and leading TV channel.

They also said before that she is having a very big agenda. So That's very promissing in terms of promotion. :love: finally!

Nowadays, it's the only decent brazilian TV show in the opened TV.
Thanks God!
marcmoraes

Postby marcmoraes » 23 May 2017, 14:44

I think Altas Horas fits perfectly for her. YO! confirmed that there are more 3 tv shows with audience in it that she will be promoting.

Return to “Melanie C”