Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (OUT NOW) & TV appearances

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
_Douglas_

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition & TV appearances

Postby _Douglas_ » 30 May 2017, 10:48

HermeSpice wrote:Wow I'm impressed!!!

Right? Hahaha

Im also starting to get jealous on the thing too, after they announced today on twitter that there will be an after party event with Melanie! :dee: :dee:
tiagohm

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition & TV appearances

Postby tiagohm » 30 May 2017, 13:13

_Douglas_ wrote:

Right? Hahaha

Im also starting to get jealous on the thing too, after they announced today on twitter that there will be an after party event with Melanie! :dee: :dee:

Where it says that it is with Melanie?
Emma Station |
_Douglas_

Postby _Douglas_ » 30 May 2017, 18:20

tiagohm wrote:
_Douglas_ wrote:

Right? Hahaha

Where it says that it is with Melanie?

Sorry, I meant to say with Melanie's fans thereafter! ;)
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Postby Masterpiece » 31 May 2017, 00:53

Her presence in the after party wasn't mentioned or confirmed by Yo. They only mentioned they were working on a party. ;)
alexgirardii
Custom Title: back in business

Postby alexgirardii » 31 May 2017, 16:01

This is Anitta, the "brazilian pop princess" who's the host on "Música Boa Ao Vivo". Melanie is going to perform with her some solo and Spice Girls songs.
On facebook brazilian fans are divided. There's a lot of prejudice with the style Anitta started her career (brazilian funk, you may recognize where M.I.A. took some inspiration years ago here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNJ96imMskk). And people say she's oversexualized. Some fans are saying "ohh she's lowing her level singing with Anitta". It's AMAZING EXPOSURE. There's no bigger pop artist in brazil than Anitta at the moment.

She is also the feat artist on new Iggy Azalea's latest single.

Here's more about Anitta: http://popcrush.com/anitta-5-songs-to-know-brazil/
(I'm not a real fan of her music but I'm really mad at a lot of fans saying that's not a good promo because IT'S THE BEST SHE CAN HAVE! Really surprising how this Brazil thing seems a a good promotion like when FDOML was a big hit in Europe. I hope she really come back as teased with VOM Tour!
athilak

Postby athilak » 31 May 2017, 16:42

alexgirardii wrote:This is Anitta, the "brazilian pop princess" who's the host on "Música Boa Ao Vivo". Melanie is going to perform with her some solo and Spice Girls songs.
On facebook brazilian fans are divided. There's a lot of prejudice with the style Anitta started her career (brazilian funk, you may recognize where M.I.A. took some inspiration years ago here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNJ96imMskk). And people say she's oversexualized. Some fans are saying "ohh she's lowing her level singing with Anitta". It's AMAZING EXPOSURE. There's no bigger pop artist in brazil than Anitta at the moment.

She is also the feat artist on new Iggy Azalea's latest single.

Here's more about Anitta: http://popcrush.com/anitta-5-songs-to-know-brazil/
(I'm not a real fan of her music but I'm really mad at a lot of fans saying that's not a good promo because IT'S THE BEST SHE CAN HAVE! Really surprising how this Brazil thing seems a a good promotion like when FDOML was a big hit in Europe. I hope she really come back as teased with VOM Tour!

I have to agree. Im not a Anitta fan but I must recognize that she has a huge fan base and great exposure. This will be amazing for Mel in terms of promoting ( in Brazil)! (:
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 31 May 2017, 21:13

After all she said about Little Mix not long ago... one of those "a girl i$ allowed to change her mind" situations?
athilak

Postby athilak » 31 May 2017, 22:13

Masterpiece wrote:After all she said about Little Mix not long ago... one of those "a girl i$ allowed to change her mind" situations?

Well, this makes no sense. Two kind of different situations: Little Mix its a British girl group, just like the Spice Girls in terms of pop act and what Mel did was only speak her opinion about it. Anitta will host a TV show and sing some Melanie and Spice´s songs. Its not like a collaboration or partnership.
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 01 Jun 2017, 01:18

athilak wrote:
Masterpiece wrote:After all she said about Little Mix not long ago... one of those "a girl i$ allowed to change her mind" situations?

Well, this makes no sense. Two kind of different situations: Little Mix its a British girl group, just like the Spice Girls in terms of pop act and what Mel did was only speak her opinion about it. Anitta will host a TV show and sing some Melanie and Spice´s songs. Its not like a collaboration or partnership.

... and that's another way of seeing things. I'm not complaining/moaning, I wish Melanie would add more sensuality to her promotional shots. ;)
alexgirardii

Postby alexgirardii » 01 Jun 2017, 02:04

athilak wrote:

Everything she said about LM was about her as A MOTHER. Are people blind or dumb?
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 01 Jun 2017, 02:21

alexgirardii wrote:
athilak wrote:

Everything she said about LM was about her as A MOTHER. Are people blind or dumb?

Neither. Judgemental, like you right now. :dee:
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 01 Jun 2017, 04:42

Not as long as she keeps her style and keep her boobs in her bra :dee:
She didn't say she would not collaborate or sing with those sexualised singers, just that she wouldn't look like that.
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 01 Jun 2017, 04:42

Does anyone have what's included in the VIP pass?
alexgirardii

Postby alexgirardii » 01 Jun 2017, 16:43

PeruvianSpice wrote:Does anyone have what's included in the VIP pass?

You mean what they gonna give us? As I know VIP experience includes an invite to the closed pocket show, priority access to the fan event, kit + meet & greet with professional picture and selfie with your cellphone.
alexgirardii

Postby alexgirardii » 01 Jun 2017, 16:49

Masterpiece wrote:
alexgirardii wrote:
athilak wrote:

Neither. Judgemental, like you right now. :dee:

Sorry for being rude. I just get mad because she already said a lot of times that she doesn't have a problem with sexualized artists, she just feels she needs to protect her daughter from watching this type of artists. It's clear.
So there's no problem or hiprocrisy if she records a song with PUSSYCAT DOLLS if she wants, because her opinion about that was about what she let her daughter watch not what she likes/does/want.

(to be fair, you call be judgemental with my poor english, so let's move on)
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 01 Jun 2017, 18:04

alexgirardii wrote:

You mean what they gonna give us? As I know VIP experience includes an invite to the closed pocket show, priority access to the fan event, kit + meet & greet with professional picture and selfie with your cellphone.

Thsnks so much!

I just checked- I bought the Premium Access.

I think that gives us a ... photo?
alexgirardii

Postby alexgirardii » 01 Jun 2017, 19:55

PeruvianSpice wrote:
alexgirardii wrote:

Thsnks so much!

Access to the fan event, kit + picture with Melanie.
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 01 Jun 2017, 20:17

alexgirardii wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:
alexgirardii wrote:

Thsnks so much!

...and it might be a group pic. Fingers crossed for you.
mIGU

Postby mIGU » 02 Jun 2017, 00:28

WhatTheHell wrote:
alexgirardii wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:
alexgirardii wrote:

Thsnks so much!

...and it might be a group pic. Fingers crossed for you.

Who said it about it being a group pic?
I swear they will give my money back if the force me to take a griup picture when they sold the package as an INDIVIDUAL PHOTO WITH MELANIE C
_Douglas_

Postby _Douglas_ » 02 Jun 2017, 00:47

Only the "convivência" ticket will be a group picture, all others will be taken individual ones.
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 02 Jun 2017, 01:15

Anymore digital single just released on iTunes Brazil

https://itunes.apple.com/br/album/anymo ... 1242400981
Emma Station |
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 02 Jun 2017, 17:06

_Douglas_ wrote:Only the "convivência" ticket will be a group picture, all others will be taken individual ones.

:Oops: Sorry for the confussion. I was just being negtive.
ForeverSpiceBoy
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 02 Jun 2017, 18:01

tiagohm wrote:Anymore digital single just released on iTunes Brazil

https://itunes.apple.com/br/album/anymo ... 1242400981

Cool! is it being promoted? I mean video play, radio play, etc.?
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 02 Jun 2017, 18:24

alexgirardii wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:
alexgirardii wrote:

Thsnks so much!

Thanks for the info
gingerboy

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM is getting a BR edition

Postby gingerboy » 02 Jun 2017, 19:05

Masterpiece wrote:Yo Entretenimento is charging 255BRL (around £60) for an autograph. How about that?! LOL

They have just confirmed that is a signed copy of "Version of me", four times more expensive than in September on the website

Return to “Melanie C”