Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (OUT NOW) & TV appearances

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
tiagohm
Posts: 7345
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Brazil
Location: São Leopoldo, RS

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition & TV appearances

Postby tiagohm » 02 Jun 2017, 19:21

    f
ForeverSpiceBoy wrote:
tiagohm wrote:Anymore digital single just released on iTunes Brazil

https://itunes.apple.com/br/album/anymo ... 1242400981

Cool! is it being promoted? I mean video play, radio play, etc.?


Not yet
Just the video came back on YouTube and the song came back on iTunes/spotify
Emma Station |
ForeverSpiceBoy
Posts: 2658
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Chile
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition & TV appearances

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 02 Jun 2017, 21:50

Wow it's been climbing on iTunes BR beautifully! Last I read on Twitter Anymore is #5
Image
tiagohm
Posts: 7345
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Brazil
Location: São Leopoldo, RS

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition & TV appearances

Postby tiagohm » 03 Jun 2017, 01:49

ForeverSpiceBoy wrote:Wow it's been climbing on iTunes BR beautifully! Last I read on Twitter Anymore is #5


it is
http://digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143503
Emma Station |
User avatar
Masterpiece
Posts: 24027
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Immune
Country: Brazil

Re: Melanie C is visiting Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM is getting a BR edition

Postby Masterpiece » 03 Jun 2017, 13:47

gingerboy wrote:
Masterpiece wrote:Yo Entretenimento is charging 255BRL (around £60) for an autograph. How about that?! LOL


They have just confirmed that is a signed copy of "Version of me", four times more expensive than in September on the website

They only mentioned people who bought the autograph are gonna get a copy of the album. Not that it's gonna be signed. You can pick the item you want autographed. ;)
Image
User avatar
coolandspice
Posts: 218
Joined: 10 Jan 2010, 17:42
Gender: Male
Country: Turkey

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition & TV appearances

Postby coolandspice » 04 Jun 2017, 17:52

Hi! I bought VIP for San Paulo.
But I have no idea about how it works Pocket show and where?
Please help.
ImageImage
tiagohm
Posts: 7345
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Brazil
Location: São Leopoldo, RS

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition & TV appearances

Postby tiagohm » 04 Jun 2017, 18:15

coolandspice wrote:Hi! I bought VIP for San Paulo.
But I have no idea about how it works Pocket show and where?
Please help.


Pocket show is 21.06. 20pm. We dont know the place yet.
Emma Station |
User avatar
coolandspice
Posts: 218
Joined: 10 Jan 2010, 17:42
Gender: Male
Country: Turkey

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition & TV appearances

Postby coolandspice » 04 Jun 2017, 18:27

tiagohm wrote:
coolandspice wrote:Hi! I bought VIP for San Paulo.
But I have no idea about how it works Pocket show and where?
Please help.


Pocket show is 21.06. 20pm. We dont know the place yet.


Thank you very much
ImageImage
User avatar
_Douglas_
Posts: 3707
Joined: 19 Jun 2005, 06:38

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition & TV appearances

Postby _Douglas_ » 06 Jun 2017, 23:28

Brazilian edition physical release available to pre-order now:

Livraria Saraiva:
http://www.saraiva.com.br/melanie-c-ver ... 25033.html

Livraria Cultura:
http://www.livrariacultura.com.br/p/mus ... e-46568881

Tracklist
1. DEAR LIFE
2. ESCALATOR
3. ANYMORE
4. SOMETHING FOR THE FIRE
5. VERSION OF ME
6. NUMB
7. ROOM FOR LOVE
8. UNRAVELLING
9. LOVING YOU BETTER
10. OUR HISTORY
11. BLAME
12. ONE MINUTE (BONUS TRACK)
Image
User avatar
alexgirardii
Posts: 426
Joined: 14 Sep 2013, 00:06
Gender: Male
Custom Title: back in business
Country: Brazil
Location: Southern Brazil
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby alexgirardii » 07 Jun 2017, 18:14

They just confirmed on twitter that another Spice Girl is coming. IDK why, what the hell the other girls can come and promote?
Image
kamel
Posts: 4504
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 12:12
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby kamel » 07 Jun 2017, 18:25

alexgirardii wrote:They just confirmed on twitter that another Spice Girl is coming. IDK why, what the hell the other girls can come and promote?


Maybe Emma will promote her baby products or film something for that new talent show :shrug:
Image
User avatar
alexgirardii
Posts: 426
Joined: 14 Sep 2013, 00:06
Gender: Male
Custom Title: back in business
Country: Brazil
Location: Southern Brazil
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby alexgirardii » 07 Jun 2017, 18:33

kamel wrote:
alexgirardii wrote:They just confirmed on twitter that another Spice Girl is coming. IDK why, what the hell the other girls can come and promote?


Maybe Emma will promote her baby products or film something for that new talent show :shrug:


I hope yes. It will be sad if they come just for meet&greet.
Image
User avatar
_Douglas_
Posts: 3707
Joined: 19 Jun 2005, 06:38

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby _Douglas_ » 07 Jun 2017, 19:59

They just retwitted Nick's picture with Emma. I'm supposing due Nick's Epic Con event cancellation, they got to bring Emma together with Nick in a later date? I could be wrong though. But no way it would be VB and the other 2 I don't feel like happening...
Image
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby PeruvianSpice » 07 Jun 2017, 20:01

they confirmed another Spice is going?

the last I read, they just asked who we'd like them bring over.

I wish it was Geri...

oh god, i can't be spending that much money again
Image
User avatar
Masterpiece
Posts: 24027
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Immune
Country: Brazil

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby Masterpiece » 07 Jun 2017, 20:18

They said there's a confirmed date. At the same day, they asked which Spice Girl we'd like them to bring. So, there's basically nothing confirmed... unless they have the super power to have four Spice Girls all desperate, just waiting for a phone call. Maybe, Geri.
Image
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby PeruvianSpice » 07 Jun 2017, 20:20

I think it's Emma. I just went into their account and they retweeted an Emma pic (with Nick) so maybe that's it

Oh I'd love to meet her... but I can't keep on spending that much
Image
CarlosAlmeida
Posts: 97
Joined: 19 Jun 2016, 16:16
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby CarlosAlmeida » 09 Jun 2017, 19:41

Pocket Show Melanie C In Sp - The Week
Image
Image
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby PeruvianSpice » 10 Jun 2017, 02:32

I just hope it's confirmed that those who bought the Premium thing will get a photo/selfie with her!

Dunno if we'll be also granted a performance...
Image
User avatar
Masterpiece
Posts: 24027
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Immune
Country: Brazil

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby Masterpiece » 10 Jun 2017, 15:20

PeruvianSpice wrote:I just hope it's confirmed that those who bought the Premium thing will get a photo/selfie with her!

Dunno if we'll be also granted a performance...

Both are in the premium packages, the photo-op and one performance. Nothing changed.
Image
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby PeruvianSpice » 10 Jun 2017, 18:20

Masterpiece wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:I just hope it's confirmed that those who bought the Premium thing will get a photo/selfie with her!

Dunno if we'll be also granted a performance...

Both are in the premium packages, the photo-op and one performance. Nothing changed.


Ooh thanks!

I just read that fans were speculating if the pic was actually a selfie or a group.

Do u know what's the extra for the VIP?
Image
lizspice
Posts: 5
Joined: 20 Sep 2011, 17:00
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Venezuelan in Chile
Country: Venezuela

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby lizspice » 10 Jun 2017, 18:37

Hi guys... Anyone from Chile will go to the RJ event? please write me to lis.cova@gmail.com
User avatar
Masterpiece
Posts: 24027
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Immune
Country: Brazil

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby Masterpiece » 10 Jun 2017, 22:47

PeruvianSpice wrote:Do u know what's the extra for the VIP?

A second pocket show in another night, and a selfie.
Image
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby PeruvianSpice » 10 Jun 2017, 23:03

Masterpiece wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:Do u know what's the extra for the VIP?

A second pocket show in another night, and a selfie.


So on the Premium is a pic taken by... someone else? Or a group pic and not a selfie?

That's where I get the confusion
Image
User avatar
Masterpiece
Posts: 24027
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Immune
Country: Brazil

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby Masterpiece » 10 Jun 2017, 23:17

PeruvianSpice wrote:
Masterpiece wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:Do u know what's the extra for the VIP?

A second pocket show in another night, and a selfie.


So on the Premium is a pic taken by... someone else? Or a group pic and not a selfie?

That's where I get the confusion

It's a photo-op. There will be a queue of people, you walk in, stand beside her, a photographer takes the picture, and you walk away quickly. These photos will be available in 10 days or so (that's their word)
Image
User avatar
PeruvianSpice
Posts: 27136
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby PeruvianSpice » 10 Jun 2017, 23:18

Masterpiece wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:
Masterpiece wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:Do u know what's the extra for the VIP?

A second pocket show in another night, and a selfie.


So on the Premium is a pic taken by... someone else? Or a group pic and not a selfie?

That's where I get the confusion

It's a photo-op. There will be a queue of people, you walk in, stand beside her, a photographer takes the picture, and you walk away quickly. These photos will be available in 10 days or so (that's their word)


Oh thanks so much!

I wanted a selfie. Thought Premium pic was a selfie... oh well

Hopefully that photo will be sent by e-mail cause I'll be gone by then
Image
N@ndo
Posts: 34
Joined: 29 Apr 2006, 05:08

Re: Melanie C in Brazil (São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro) +VOM BR edition (pre-order NOW) & TV appearances

Postby N@ndo » 13 Jun 2017, 16:26

So they said on twitter that the pocket show info leaked and they would only have sent the email yesterday. Did anyone end up getting that said email or now we just go there and present the VIP ticket we bought? They seem really unprofessional in handling things. People are asking about the email and they just say take your ticket. Tons will appear there lost af.

Another news is that they just said on twitter that amother spice girl besides Geri is preparing an album and will come to brazil to promote it, and that they will reveal it on the 26th of this month. People are saying its emma. I guess so, because for it to be worldwide like that it has to be her and have something to do with the reality show. Mel B wouldnt get a worldwide release at this point.
Image

Return to “Melanie C”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests