Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
User avatar
mcrulesme
Posts: 1806
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: The unsung Hero

Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby mcrulesme » 09 Jun 2017, 15:25

Image
Image
Image
ForeverSpiceBoy
Posts: 2640
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Chile
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)
Contact:

Re: Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 09 Jun 2017, 15:31

I love it that she's everywhere!!
The bad thing is most people don't know, her team should do a better job sharing this information on social media and her website, I mean the Live section in her website is not updated, some festivals she's doing (or did) are not on the list.
Image
_rEaSoN_
Posts: 2273
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby _rEaSoN_ » 09 Jun 2017, 16:47

^That's a private event.
Image
User avatar
felx
Posts: 4009
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 15:03
Gender: Male
Country: Serbia
Location: Subotica

Re: Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby felx » 09 Jun 2017, 16:51

she is everywhere but it looks like she is always on the same event...thanks to her outfits...... :laugh: booring

(I am the one who is collecting her pictures since the beginning.....as well the performances ......but it become so boring, she looks always the same lately....)
Image
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
ForeverSpiceBoy
Posts: 2640
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Chile
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)
Contact:

Re: Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 09 Jun 2017, 16:58

_rEaSoN_ wrote:^That's a private event.

Oops didn't know this is a private event, but festivals are not so I stick to my point.
Image
kamel
Posts: 4559
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 12:12
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby kamel » 09 Jun 2017, 17:04

felx wrote:she is everywhere but it looks like she is always on the same event...thanks to her outfits...... :laugh: booring

(I am the one who is collecting her pictures since the beginning.....as well the performances ......but it become so boring, she looks always the same lately....)


Maybe she bought outfits for this era, maybe not much outfits :shrug:
Image
User avatar
felx
Posts: 4009
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 15:03
Gender: Male
Country: Serbia
Location: Subotica

Re: Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby felx » 09 Jun 2017, 17:08

kamel wrote:
felx wrote:she is everywhere but it looks like she is always on the same event...thanks to her outfits...... :laugh: booring

(I am the one who is collecting her pictures since the beginning.....as well the performances ......but it become so boring, she looks always the same lately....)


Maybe she bought outfits for this era, maybe not much outfits :shrug:


and somehow she cant buy new ones......or use some old ones...... :shrug: ;)

and the fact that she doesn't wear any accessories lately doesn't help as well
Image
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
kamel
Posts: 4559
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 12:12
Gender: Male

Re: Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby kamel » 09 Jun 2017, 17:22

felx wrote:
kamel wrote:
felx wrote:she is everywhere but it looks like she is always on the same event...thanks to her outfits...... :laugh: booring

(I am the one who is collecting her pictures since the beginning.....as well the performances ......but it become so boring, she looks always the same lately....)


Maybe she bought outfits for this era, maybe not much outfits :shrug:


and somehow she cant buy new ones......or use some old ones...... :shrug: ;)

and the fact that she doesn't wear any accessories lately doesn't help as well


Im sure she will buy new ones after this era will be over :) as for now she is stick by those outfits that she bought to wear them during this era
Image
User avatar
mcrulesme
Posts: 1806
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: The unsung Hero

Re: Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby mcrulesme » 10 Jun 2017, 12:22

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
Image

Return to “Melanie C”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Emmel C fan, Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests