Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
mcrulesme
Custom Title: The unsung Hero

Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby mcrulesme » 09 Jun 2017, 15:25

ForeverSpiceBoy
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)

Re: Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 09 Jun 2017, 15:31

I love it that she's everywhere!!
The bad thing is most people don't know, her team should do a better job sharing this information on social media and her website, I mean the Live section in her website is not updated, some festivals she's doing (or did) are not on the list.
_rEaSoN_

Re: Melanie at Midem 2017 Achievement Award At Palais Des Festivals In Cannes 8th june

Postby _rEaSoN_ » 09 Jun 2017, 16:47

^That's a private event.
felx

Postby felx » 09 Jun 2017, 16:51

she is everywhere but it looks like she is always on the same event...thanks to her outfits...... :laugh: booring

(I am the one who is collecting her pictures since the beginning.....as well the performances ......but it become so boring, she looks always the same lately....)
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
ForeverSpiceBoy
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 09 Jun 2017, 16:58

_rEaSoN_ wrote:^That's a private event.

Oops didn't know this is a private event, but festivals are not so I stick to my point.
kamel

Postby kamel » 09 Jun 2017, 17:04

felx wrote:she is everywhere but it looks like she is always on the same event...thanks to her outfits...... :laugh: booring

(I am the one who is collecting her pictures since the beginning.....as well the performances ......but it become so boring, she looks always the same lately....)

Maybe she bought outfits for this era, maybe not much outfits :shrug:
felx

Postby felx » 09 Jun 2017, 17:08

kamel wrote:
felx wrote:she is everywhere but it looks like she is always on the same event...thanks to her outfits...... :laugh: booring

and somehow she cant buy new ones......or use some old ones...... :shrug: ;)

and the fact that she doesn't wear any accessories lately doesn't help as well
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
kamel

Postby kamel » 09 Jun 2017, 17:22

felx wrote:
kamel wrote:

and somehow she cant buy new ones......or use some old ones...... :shrug: ;)

and the fact that she doesn't wear any accessories lately doesn't help as well

Im sure she will buy new ones after this era will be over :) as for now she is stick by those outfits that she bought to wear them during this era
mcrulesme
Custom Title: The unsung Hero

Postby mcrulesme » 10 Jun 2017, 12:22

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage