Why did Melanie and Scarlet's Father Split Up?

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
felx

Re: Why did Melanie and Scarlet's Father Split Up?

Postby felx » 13 Jul 2017, 06:26

~niki~ wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
Javi wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:Unlike with the songs from Version of Me, the lyrics on her songs have vague and unclear meanings.

You rocked my world, made me forget myself
I started to learn how I could be somebody else
Discovered the girl I thought I could never be
Now I am hurt, you're leaving for somebody else

---

Super vague and unclear. :despise:

Thank you. Now my question has been answered.

Although, in that last podcast she did, she said it was her decision to leave him. Just throwing that out there.

She have said it back in 2012 as well that she was the one who ended the relationchip.....I think for Fabulous magazine right after the split
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 13 Jul 2017, 09:25

Then that says a lot about how "twisted" the stories on VOM might be. I mean, she said it was her most personal record and now it seems the lyrics don't match reality? So maybe the bullying stories that she mentioned when talking about VOM (the song) didn't happen either. Just saying.

Unless Unraveling is very very misleading and it's actually about her father.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
~niki~

Postby ~niki~ » 13 Jul 2017, 17:06

Javi wrote:Then that says a lot about how "twisted" the stories on VOM might be. I mean, she said it was her most personal record and now it seems the lyrics don't match reality? So maybe the bullying stories that she mentioned when talking about VOM (the song) didn't happen either. Just saying.

Unless Unraveling is very very misleading and it's actually about her father.

Except that Mel B admitted to the bullying in her book. Also, I can't remember if it was in Muff's book or the other book (the title is escaping me at the moment), but the author described Mel as being a bully to many of the other girls. And there's no way you're going to put a group of young girls together almost 24/7 for a year and not having them get on one another's nerves and fighting. That's just natural. They've all admitted to being catty from time to time.

We're also assuming that some of these songs are about Tom. She could easily be writing about past relationships that have been bothering here even now. She's said this album is about personal experiences, not just recent experiences. All we can do is speculate, really 'coz none of us know her personally.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 13 Jul 2017, 18:33

I don't remember where but she actually implied in a few interviews that the album is about personal experiences from the past years between The Sea and Version Of Me.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.

Return to “Melanie C”