Once again: NO KIDS PICTURES!

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
Fighter

Re: Once again: NO KIDS PICTURES!

Postby Fighter » 22 Sep 2010, 00:51

This is one of the many many reasons why I've lost all respect for this woman.

Oh well, I still enjoy seeing stuff from years ago, and her old interviews still put a smile on my face.
Drowned
Custom Title: Stupid cupid

Postby Drowned » 18 Dec 2012, 12:27

How can she forbid her fans to post pictures of the kids and then make Romeo the face of Burberry? No comments.
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 18 Dec 2012, 16:11

Well the rule is, if I remember correctly, no paparazi pictures: where they don't chose to be pictured. The red carpet of Viva Forever, the Burburry shot, when they where on stage for the ROTSG, would be OK because she chose to expose them. That makes sense to me (and I'm no VB fan)
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 18 Dec 2012, 16:12

Drowned wrote:How can she forbid her fans to post pictures of the kids and then make Romeo the face of Burberry? No comments.

I think this came from when there were pictures on the forum with a visibly upset Romeo...
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 03 Feb 2014, 22:38

Oh and due to myself.... LOL, I just read this thread out of boredom and realized I was nearly sued by The Beckhams. Oh my God! How silly was I!?!
kittie

Postby kittie » 03 Feb 2014, 22:57

You got almost sued?!?! :D How often did you post a picture of the kids for that?
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 04 Feb 2014, 07:45

lol! We used to post pictures of the children all the time back in the day but I posted pictures of D, V and Brooklyn that were personal but were posted on the photographers website... :shrug:
herman22j

Postby herman22j » 12 May 2014, 20:29

Drowned wrote:How can she forbid her fans to post pictures of the kids and then make Romeo the face of Burberry? No comments.

nuff said
NUFF SAID
biMIXer
Custom Title: Viva Forever

Postby biMIXer » 17 Aug 2014, 04:59

Im not interested in her boys or her husband, Ive always come to denden for Victoria.
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 22 Aug 2014, 12:27

biMIXer wrote:Im not interested in her boys or her husband, Ive always come to denden for Victoria.

(:
doodoofan

Postby doodoofan » 01 Sep 2014, 10:12

I understand Victoria and David's reasons. They just want to protect their kids. But forbidding members of one forum to post their kids' photos doesn't help when thousands of websites and blogs out there are doing it.
Rocky

Postby Rocky » 22 Dec 2015, 00:36

I declare that is rule/injunction is outdated, irrelevant and needs revisiting. This is not because I intend to post pictures nor do I care about the Beckham kids YET they are turning into stars in their own right. Buzzfeed has had any number of posts on Brooklyn with the most memorable being Brooklyn bragging about his one million followers only to be interrupted by David Beckham declaring his own 70Mill+ followers.

Yesterday I was scrolling though Jamie Cullum's twitter and there is some song featuring Romeo Beckham. Yes, Romeo was all dressed up walking about town.
do-it

Postby do-it » 22 Dec 2015, 02:21

Wow, just scrolling back through this thread... I've no intention of posting any kids pictures, but what with Brooklyn Bieber the Instagram star, Romeo on the Burberry billboards, Cruz (I think) in David's Homme fragrance TV ad, and Harper being paraded in front of the paparazzi in airport departure halls before she was even out of nappies, the Karbeckhiams are such hypocrites.
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 17 Apr 2016, 10:18

This article makes a nonsense of this 'ban'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -book.html

They are all posting all over social media left right and centre. Not that I give a toss about any of them, but the hypocrisy is galling x
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 12 Jul 2016, 17:55

People in 2016 commenting on an outdated 2009 rule and complaining about VB as if she even remembers this place was almost sued.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Hannes84
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Postby Hannes84 » 09 Sep 2016, 13:24

Javi wrote:People in 2016 commenting on an outdated 2009 rule and complaining about VB as if she even remembers this place was almost sued.

Is this an outdated rule, though? Why is is still stickied then? Anyway I don't think there's any law that forbids linking to a website, unless it's a private and hidden link- then there might be some way to sue. But public links and pages are free for anyone to post - if we're talking about law-side of things. Of course, if the forum rules deny this - we must follow that.
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
Javi

Postby Javi » 09 Sep 2016, 13:32

It's an outdated rule the moment Victoria Beckham herself posts pictures of her kids on social media, takes them to premieres and events and some of them have done modeling pictures for different brands, even magazine covers. Brooklyn has his own Instagram public account, so posting his pictures here will hardly be against the rules.

Nowadays that rule probably only applies to Harper. That's the only kid that Victoria hasn't really been posting that much pictures of.

Also, the rule appeared when DD was a huge community and a reference point for SG and VB fans. Nowadays it's an almost dead community. I doubt Victoria Beckham's lawyers even remember this place at all, and if they do I doubt they will try to sue Dennis if someone posts a picture that has also been posted on Victoria's or Brooklyn's or David's social media, or a picture from a premiere/event where her kids faces have been displayed on purpose in front of cameras and flashes.
Hannes84

Postby Hannes84 » 09 Sep 2016, 13:47

Javi wrote:It's an outdated rule the moment Victoria Beckham herself posts pictures of her kids on social media, takes them to premieres and events and some of them have done modeling pictures for different brands, even magazine covers. Brooklyn has his own Instagram public account, so posting his pictures here will hardly be against the rules.

Nowadays that rule probably only applies to Harper. That's the only kid that Victoria hasn't really been posting that much pictures of.

Also, the rule appeared when DD was a huge community and a reference point for SG and VB fans. Nowadays it's an almost dead community. I doubt Victoria Beckham's lawyers even remember this place at all, and if they do I doubt they will try to sue Dennis if someone posts a picture that has also been posted on Victoria's or Brooklyn's or David's social media, or a picture from a premiere/event where her kids faces have been displayed on purpose in front of cameras and flashes.

Well then I guess someone should delete this thread. Or at least make it known it's not a rule anymore.
Javi

Postby Javi » 09 Sep 2016, 13:49

Hannes84 wrote:
Javi wrote:It's an outdated rule the moment Victoria Beckham herself posts pictures of her kids on social media, takes them to premieres and events and some of them have done modeling pictures for different brands, even magazine covers. Brooklyn has his own Instagram public account, so posting his pictures here will hardly be against the rules.

Well then I guess someone should delete this thread. Or at least make it known it's not a rule anymore.

Or maybe someone shouldn't make such a big deal about it and use common sense to know when it's ok to post a picture and when it's not. :shrug:
Hannes84

Postby Hannes84 » 09 Sep 2016, 13:51

Javi wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:

Or maybe someone shouldn't make such a big deal about it and use common sense to know when it's ok to post a picture and when it's not. :shrug:

I never did, so no idea what you on about. If it's stickied on this forum, despite when it was posted, it applies. If not, it should be removed.
Javi

Postby Javi » 09 Sep 2016, 13:55

Hannes84 wrote:
Javi wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:

I never did, so no idea what you on about. If it's stickied on this forum, despite when it was posted, it applies. If not, it should be removed.

You are making a big deal the moment you ask for a rule to be removed cause you can't use your common sense.
Hannes84

Postby Hannes84 » 09 Sep 2016, 13:57

Javi wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:
Javi wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:Well then I guess someone should delete this thread. Or at least make it known it's not a rule anymore.

You are making a big deal the moment you ask for a rule to be removed cause you can't use your common sense.

Nah I'm not. I'm disagreeing with your points. Making a big deal about it would be creating a new topic or PMing every mod about some rule I don't really care about as I don't give a damn about pictures of VB nor her family. Was just curious, that's all.
Javi

Postby Javi » 09 Sep 2016, 14:00

Hannes84

Postby Hannes84 » 09 Sep 2016, 14:02

Javi wrote:Image

You have to power, use it. Instead of arguing with everyone all the time about the smallest things you can come up with.
Javi

Postby Javi » 09 Sep 2016, 14:05

lol

The only person I have argued with since you joined the forums 9 days ago is you, honey. And I haven't been the only one you have argued with, so... Do your math.

You've been 9 days here and I already know 5 users that can't stand you. Probably the same amount of haters I collected in more than 10 years.

Return to “Victoria Beckham”