Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
Sah

Re: Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder

Postby Sah » 26 Sep 2016, 12:46

^ That is great, the pigment has to be just right or i have issues with it, and glad to hear the shade is rich. Thanks for the heads up Cyteen, i bet you rocked the look today. :)
Suki

Postby Suki » 26 Sep 2016, 14:36

Cyteen wrote:Suki : I didn't have any shipping cost when I ordered the make-up on her website last

Oh really that is great they must have free shipping on it. Currently I'm on vacation so can't order it anyway.

Regarding the quality it sounds very good. Amazing that there is no fall out.
victoriajames

Postby victoriajames » 26 Sep 2016, 18:12

It's not on her website anymore. Well there goes my chances of ordering anything off her site. :evil: :curse: :rolleyes:
Sah

Postby Sah » 26 Sep 2016, 21:46

^ Wow, it really is off her site now! How strange! You would think she would update the stock, because they have done it since it went live! I think they might have gone through it all now, and probably didn't expect to stock more!

That is what i hate about limited edition make-up collections, you might be obsessed with a new product, but then its off the market in such a short time! I guess now people can go to Selfridges.etc and get it before its officially out of there, as well!
raqueldbab

Postby raqueldbab » 27 Sep 2016, 00:51

I think they pulled off because Lauder is selling it on October 1st in store and they don't want/ can't compete.
I'm so sad because with such low stock it will be impossible to get in store. I should have ordered online ugh, nothing haunts you like the stuff you didn't get.
Suki

Postby Suki » 01 Oct 2016, 14:41

I can't wait any longer :p . On the German EL website it says available soon at October 4th.
nona

Postby nona » 01 Oct 2016, 22:02

Victoria Beckham ‏@victoriabeckham 2h2 hours ago
Thank you @Harrods!! 47 windows!! Excited to have my #VBxEsteeLauder make up collection available @Harrods! X vb

https://twitter.com/victoriabeckham/sta ... 9780392960

I would LOVE to see this in person :love:
gugette

Postby gugette » 01 Oct 2016, 22:25

^ that's so awesome!
Heather
Custom Title: Mrs B 10.22.2005

Postby Heather » 03 Oct 2016, 04:29

raqueldbab wrote:I think they pulled off because Lauder is selling it on October 1st in store and they don't want/ can't compete.
I'm so sad because with such low stock it will be impossible to get in store. I should have ordered online ugh, nothing haunts you like the stuff you didn't get.

Shouldn't be too hard. I ordered through Hudson Bay (Canadian department store) and nothing was sold out at all.
raqueldbab

Postby raqueldbab » 03 Oct 2016, 12:52

I called the EL store today and the lady said they are not even displaying it since everything they are receiving is ALREADY SOLD! I really hate myself, not to mention everything was cheaper on her site, and the shipping was free!
Suki

Postby Suki » 04 Oct 2016, 11:01

It is still not available on the German EL Side. It drives me crazy as I will be travelling back home later today.
Suki

Postby Suki » 04 Oct 2016, 13:28

Suki wrote:It is still not available on the German EL Side. It drives me crazy as I will be travelling back home later today.

Finaly it worked :inlove:

Today I have received the shipping confirmation :adam:
Sah

Postby Sah » 07 Oct 2016, 11:50

Love the counter display, looks great:

From December 2016 issue of Harper's Bazaar Hong Kong, about her EL launch there:

Last edited by Sah on 28 Dec 2016, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
Suki

Postby Suki » 09 Oct 2016, 23:12

I was not at home when the parcel arrived so I have to pick it up at the post office tomorrow :rolleyes:
Sah

Postby Sah » 09 Oct 2016, 23:24

^ Oh man, sorry to hear that! HATEE when that happens! Some more scans with promo for the line, lmao at most of them using the Blend it like.. title:

UK Hello, Oct 1:

Image Image Image

UK Glamour, November:

Image Image

Vogue India, November:

Image Image Image
Cyteen

Postby Cyteen » 10 Oct 2016, 16:49

Finally I bought the brazilian nude lipstick in a department store in Paris, tested it one time at home, and realized it didn't suit me well. I wasted my money on this...
Can I call a cab to take you home ?
Suki

Postby Suki » 10 Oct 2016, 18:00

Finally I got my parcel. It is absolutely beautiful. I couldn't get myself to stick my finger into it yet ;)
jas

Postby jas » 23 Oct 2016, 01:11

Most of the line is sold out here and the display looked like 8596 people had been through the testers all at once! lol Bought my sister the orange/lipstick for her birthday so curious to know what she think about it. The displays are very prominent which was pretty kool!
Sah

Postby Sah » 23 Oct 2016, 15:31

^ Thanks for the info Jas, that is great to hear, and what a cool brother you are to buy her the lipstick. :)

Looking on Instagram, and so many are posting the products next to her new Vogue Australia cover, or even the UK Vogue one, i guess the timing for those was perfect haha.
Andre

Postby Andre » 24 Oct 2016, 12:01

Some lady took over InstaSnap to ask questions about her makeup line! You can hear victoria.
This tune is gonna punish you....
gugette

Postby gugette » 24 Oct 2016, 12:31

^ wasn't that Anastasia the eyebrow lady lol?
Sah

Postby Sah » 19 Nov 2016, 21:28

Victoria Beckham Set for More Beauty Launches
The designer is working on a second Lauder capsule, and a separate skin-care project.
By Samantha Conti on November 18, 2016

BECKHAM’S NEW BLENDS: Victoria Beckham’s burgeoning beauty business is poised to grow next year thanks to a second cosmetics capsule collection with the Estée Lauder Cos. Inc. and a skin-care line with another partner, according to market sources.

Beckham launched her Victoria Beckham Estée Lauder makeup in September, and watched it fly off the shelves. According to sources familiar with both companies, she is at work on a second, follow-up collection that will launch next year.

Separately, Beckham is also working quietly on a high-end skin-care line, not with Lauder, but with a niche beauty partner.

A spokeswoman for Victoria Beckham declined to comment. Estée Lauder could not be reached for comment.

Lauder was also the beauty sponsor of Beckham’s spring runway show in New York, and in August both Beckham and Lauder suggested there could be other projects in the pipeline.

“I hope this collection does go on,” said Beckham, adding that she was fulfilling a long-held dream with the creation of a very personal capsule makeup collection that can work on a variety of ages and skin tones.

At the time, Jane Hertzmark Hudis, group president, the Estée Lauder Cos. Inc., said there were many options going forward.

“If something is enormously successful — in London or Paris or New York — we have the opportunity to bring it back — maybe have it sold exclusively online. We’ll see how it goes,” she said.

The collection was certainly hot: It sold out on Beckham’s own site by 9 a.m. on Sept. 13, the day of its launch in the U.K., European Union, Hong Kong and Singapore, before being replenished on Sept. 16.

After launching on VictoriaBeckham.com in the U.S. on Sept. 16, the stock had sold out within 12 hours, according to the brand.

As reported, VictoriaBeckham.com saw a 400 percent rise in traffic when the products launched, while conversion rates rose 735 percent during the week, compared to the same week last year.

Among the bestsellers were the Morning Aura Illuminating Crème, the Highlighter in Modern Mercury, lipstick in Brazilian Nude, lip gloss in Moroccan Heat and Eye Kajal in Black Saffron/Vanille.

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-sco ... -10709196/
Sah

Postby Sah » 09 Feb 2017, 14:44

It seems it's true about this collabo going forward. UK Vogue, March 17 issue had this ad:

Sah

Postby Sah » 09 Feb 2017, 14:53

Thought i should post this here as well, second collabo confirmed now, with 30 products this time:

Victoria Beckham, Estée Lauder Expand Partnership
Estée Lauder is going deeper in its collaboration with Victoria Beckham.
By Rachel Strugatz on February 9, 2017

NEW YORK — For everyone who couldn’t get their hands on any products in the limited-edition Victoria Beckham Estée Lauder range that bowed last September, an encore is on the way.

The beauty giant is bringing back the original collection on Feb. 17, and as the sponsor for Beckham’s fashion show during New York Fashion Week, will tease an upcoming, second Victoria Beckham Estée Lauder collaboration on the runway Feb. 12.

During an interview earlier this week, Beckham was vague about what her second makeup range will look like — she had just come from a product development meeting where deliberations on the final collection were still being made — but made sure to emphasize the tie-in between her fashion and beauty lines.

“It’s important that this is about fashion as well. Every collection we do I want it to have an element of fashion. Yes it’s all very wearable, but I also have fashion in there,” Beckham told WWD at Lauder’s headquarters in Midtown Manhattan here.

Jane Hudis, group president at Estée Lauder Cos. Inc., was able to confirm that the second capsule will contain 30 stockkeeping units, double the original 15 sku’s that hit counters five months ago. The rapid speed of sell out in the fall gave Lauder the confidence to up the volume, too, and Hudis revealed production will triple for the second collection. Also, distribution will increase by nearly threefold, going from 450 doors in 2016 to 1,200 doors later this year.

The reprise will kick off in the U.K. in tandem with London Fashion Week, Beckham said. The majority of the 15 sku’s that bowed in September — plus another nude lipstick and a lighter shade bronzer — will go on sale in-store and online at Selfridges, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Brown Thomas, the Victoria Beckham store on Dover Street, Fenwick Newcastle (in-store only), esteelauder.co.uk and Net-a-porter’s U.K. site. Lauder is partnering with Beckham to launch the 12 products — 10 bestsellers plus the two new shades — during the VVB presentation on Feb. 21.

Beckham’s U.S. e-commerce site will be the only place the makeup will be sold domestically until the collection officially comes to the U.S. and Canada in March.

The line has an opening price of $30 for a nude-matte lip pencil, with Eye Metals Eyeshadows that cost $45 each and the most expensive, the Morning Aura Illuminating Crème, priced at $95. A $1,200 Victoria Beckham Collection Daylight Edition, a light box with removable lighted mirror and eight products, will again be produced in very small quantities but only sold in the U.K. (only 400 were made for the first run). Beckham’s personally curated, city makeup “looks” for L.A. and London will return, and come fall, the line will have new products and looks for London, New York, L.A. and Paris, as well as the addition of Miami.

Last September, Beckham’s range hit esteelauder.com, victoriabeckham.com and Bergdorf Goodman in-store and online, and by 9 a.m. that day, Beckham’s e-commerce site that services the U.K., Europe, Hong Kong and Singapore was completely sold out.

Hudis credits much of this success to Beckham’s enormous social media celebrity. (She has 13.6 million followers on Instagram.)

“Beyond the number of followers — for the first collection she really put herself out here,” said Hudis, who will accompany Beckham on a trip to Shanghai and Beijing in May to launch the line in China.

Hudis continued: “She showed herself without makeup and doing her whole beauty routine…straight, honest, real and she talks the real talk. She [Beckham] understands aspiration on the one side, but she gets beauty as a real person.”

And Hudis wants to build on this momentum. She said Lauder is going “much deeper and more powerful” in its partnership with Beckham. When asked if there are plans to turn the capsule into a stand-alone brand within the Lauder’s portfolio, Hudis replied, “stay tuned.”

http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/col ... -10780630/
Poshlady

Postby Poshlady » 09 Feb 2017, 15:04

You can pre-order the products on victoriabeckham.com

Return to “Victoria Beckham”