Victoria Beckham x Target

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
Margaret

Re: Victoria Beckham x Target

Postby Margaret » 26 Apr 2017, 09:33

[youtube=][/youtube]
Suki wrote:Today I got an answer from the Client Service "We are sorry to inform you that, due to a technical issue the products that you ordered are not available." I had the Feeling that this would be the answer. They will let me know that in the unlikley Event that some of the items which I ordered are available again.

Now I'm very happy that I ordered at least one item vie ebay.

Oh no! How rubbish!
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 26 Apr 2017, 09:36

Ah I just checked and one order is on its way! I dont mind if the other one gets cancelled now.

Edit: I just came home from work and had a nice parcel waiting for me! The blanket is lovely, so pleased with it. (:

Edit #2: I just received the same email as you Suki. Luckily I ordered the blanket without an account, I just received that one. The one I ordered with my account got cancelled, I will send an email to make sure I get my money back!
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 26 Apr 2017, 14:03

I have a feeling that they got so overwhelmed with all the orders that they use the technical difficulties as a lame excuse... I bet loads of people who ordered from her site got dissapointed :(
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 26 Apr 2017, 14:30

Suki wrote:Today I got an answer from the Client Service "We are sorry to inform you that, due to a technical issue the products that you ordered are not available." I had the Feeling that this would be the answer. They will let me know that in the unlikley Event that some of the items which I ordered are available again.

Now I'm very happy that I ordered at least one item vie ebay.

That's really not cool at all. I'm sorry this happened, at least you found it on ebay.

Margaret wrote:I have a feeling that they got so overwhelmed with all the orders that they use the technical difficulties as a lame excuse... I bet loads of people who ordered from her site got dissapointed :(

sounds like it

Just trying to go on her site without getting the annoying pop up about registering was a pain. I hope this will serve them as a lesson to make things better
Stumps

Postby Stumps » 26 Apr 2017, 15:13

I went to a Target store yesterday and they still had a few items - mostly small or extra small but yeah, looks like things took them by surprise.

Very sorry for all those who ordered items online only to find that they have been cancelled now :(
poshestboi183

Postby poshestboi183 » 28 Apr 2017, 02:21

FiaSpice wrote:
Suki wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:I hope you guys get your emails. I signed the waiver and aparently my package is at my backdoor. There's no rain today, thank god. I just hope it's gonna be there. This is giving me way too much anxiety.

Have you got your parcel?

I did. I was scared it got stolen because the person at DHL hid it well behind the trashcan at the back door. Which is a good thing, this time I didn't get stolen (last time a courrier left something, in the front door, without aprooval, it got stolen).

The invoice in printed on heavy textured paper, wow. I have like 5 teturn form too :dizzy:
It's a bit smaller than I expected, specially it was in a huge box.

Love and need the box that the order came in for my collection...anyway youd part with it
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 28 Apr 2017, 14:27

It's just a plain white box with my address stuck on it. Anyway it's gone in the recycling.
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 29 Apr 2017, 17:09

I just noticed I was refunded 5£ from her, the price of the book. So I just paid 4-somthing £ of shiping. I wonder if that's because of the delay and mess up? Anyone else?
Heather
Custom Title: Mrs B 10.22.2005

Postby Heather » 30 Apr 2017, 05:38

No refund or email for me but I ordered kids clothes not a book.
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 02 May 2017, 09:59

Seems like my story isnt over yet. They claimed they havent taken any money from my account but I definitely paid €34! Ughh
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 02 May 2017, 15:04

Margaret wrote:Seems like my story isnt over yet. They claimed they havent taken any money from my account but I definitely paid €34! Ughh

oh no. Did you pay with you credit card or PayPal? I hope you won't have yo escalade it to a claim to PP or you CC company.

I feel kinda bad for having a refund I didn't ask for.
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 02 May 2017, 19:07

FiaSpice wrote:
Margaret wrote:Seems like my story isnt over yet. They claimed they havent taken any money from my account but I definitely paid €34! Ughh

oh no. Did you pay with you credit card or PayPal? I hope you won't have yo escalade it to a claim to PP or you CC company.

I paid with Ideal which is a Dutch/European company.
Suki

Postby Suki » 02 May 2017, 19:20

Margaret wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:

Oh no. Not a good handling with the target staff.

Do you not have proof that you have paid? I don't know how ideal works, but I had 'paid'' via paypal but it was only an authorisation and as they had not send out anything, they (vb team) had not charged my paypal.
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 02 May 2017, 20:02

Suki wrote:
Margaret wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:

Do you not have proof that you have paid? I don't know how ideal works, but I had 'paid'' via paypal but it was only an authorisation and as they had not send out anything, they (vb team) had not charged my paypal.

Yeah I do have proof, I took a screenshot of my bank account and I send an email, I hope they'll figure it out soon. This is just taking way too long.
kittie

Postby kittie » 02 May 2017, 20:16

Good think you have sent them a screenshot - it work out soon but yes, this is really annoying: "technical problems" when we try to order and then you manage to order, this happens.........

Good luck, Margaret!
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 02 May 2017, 20:27

Suki wrote:
Margaret wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:

Same here, it was an authorisation until it was dispatched, this is when they took off the money.
Maybe they where confused and though Ideal worked like Paypal. I really hope you get it sorted out Margaret, it sounds very frustrating
Stumps

Postby Stumps » 04 May 2017, 01:02

Good luck Margaret!
CatEyes25

Postby CatEyes25 » 04 May 2017, 22:08

There's still a bunch of stuff left at my Target location, unfortunately the line is not doing well. It's already in the clearance section.
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 12 May 2017, 11:22

My goodness her clientservice SUCKS. They pretty much deny that I placed an order with them.
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 12 May 2017, 14:43

Margaret wrote:My goodness her clientservice SUCKS. They pretty much deny that I placed an order with them.

My god! From her website or dirrecty on Target?
gugette

Postby gugette » 12 May 2017, 14:59

Margaret wrote:My goodness her clientservice SUCKS. They pretty much deny that I placed an order with them.

That's pretty annoying! Have your credit card dispute the charge so you don't waste your time dealing with them.
SomeonesBaby

Postby SomeonesBaby » 12 May 2017, 18:11

CatEyes25 wrote:There's still a bunch of stuff left at my Target location, unfortunately the line is not doing well. It's already in the clearance section.

This was the plan from the very start. On launch day, I overheard an employee say that all items will be available through April 29th at full price, and anything after that date would be automatically discounted.

This explains why the return policy on the receipt was limited to returning/exchanging items from the collection before this deadline; so customers couldn't price match the clearance price.

I would say it did very well. Items were selling out across my tri-state Targets every hour. I drove in one direction for the bee scarf and had to turn around twice because those stores sold out of it as I was in my car. I never did get the purchase it.
mel2vicem

Postby mel2vicem » 12 May 2017, 18:25

Oh yeah this has done well for her. It crashed her site and sold out and every other post on Instagram with #victoriabeckham is someone showing off their target outfit. There are 1800 Target stores across America, so that could be a total of 100,000 items to be sold, of course some things will not sell immediately.
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 12 May 2017, 20:06

Ah it's been sorted! They wished me a lovely day so that's nice (:
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 12 May 2017, 21:04

Good!

Return to “Victoria Beckham”