Have you been shopping at VB Dover Street?

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
biMIXer
Custom Title: Viva Forever

Have you been shopping at VB Dover Street?

Postby biMIXer » 22 Mar 2017, 01:55

I was wondering if anyone has gone shopping there? I feel a bit awkward going in as a Spice Girls fan foremost but I'd like to see what it is like and experience it, have a wonder around but I was wondering if it might just be awkward?
Sah

Re: Have you been shopping at VB Dover Street?

Postby Sah » 22 Mar 2017, 02:11

I have been once with my sister. And please don't be, the coolest staff i have ever come in contact with at any luxury store. Experienced rudeness at Celine.etc but VB's store was warm, and very welcoming, not awkward at all like it is in these expensive boutiques.

We even got a map on our way out. Victoria has said in many interviews that it was important to her that her staff knows that everyone is welcome, even those who are not there to buy, but want to have a look around. And i really felt that when i was there.

I also remember some other SG fans who went, and said it was a good experience. If approached by SA, you just tell them it's your first time visiting, and would like to stroll around. :)
Poshboy78

Postby Poshboy78 » 25 Mar 2017, 23:36

I've been there last summer for the very first time. I was curious to visit her flagship store and her staff was very welcoming: from the security at the front door to the shopping assistants they've been very polite and charming. They let you browse the whole space as if it was an art gallery even if you're not buying anything. They probably know that most of their "customers" are VB supporters so they do their best to offer a pleasant experience. BTW I'll be in London within two weeks for the Melanie C concert and I'd like to visit the VB store again ;)
TOKYO

Postby TOKYO » 26 Mar 2017, 16:38

Go ahead and visit, its a work of art! When i was there there was this blond guy who helped me buy my first pair of VB aviators. Before he packed them he said feel free to check out the store so i went upstairs there was no one so i even took a few selfies in front of the mirror there. Her store is amazing you will love it and all the staff was super polite and friendly.
simby

Postby simby » 27 Mar 2017, 12:09

Thanks for your opinions
spicyhot

Postby spicyhot » 27 Mar 2017, 20:57

biMIXer wrote:I was wondering if anyone has gone shopping there? I feel a bit awkward going in as a Spice Girls fan foremost but I'd like to see what it is like and experience it, have a wonder around but I was wondering if it might just be awkward?

I feel exactly the same. I might go with my Sister so it doesn't feel so awkward.
King

Postby King » 27 Mar 2017, 21:52

No.
Suki

Postby Suki » 27 Mar 2017, 21:53

That is so nice to hear that you all had good expierinces. I will be in London end of May and I'm planning to visit her shop.

Return to “Victoria Beckham”