New song clip (Lockdown)

According To All Sources, This Forum's The Place To Go!
Schurli_22
Posts: 93
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:48
Gender: Male

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby Schurli_22 » 24 Jun 2017, 18:02

Does anyone get to hear this song full??
User avatar
DannyDirnt
Posts: 483
Joined: 20 Aug 2012, 00:13
Gender: Male
Country: Spain

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby DannyDirnt » 24 Jun 2017, 19:59

First time I hear this, but it sounds amazing. Sounds like she's got some great songs in store.
Schurli_22
Posts: 93
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:48
Gender: Male

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby Schurli_22 » 24 Jun 2017, 20:15

i think this is a unused song for the MoM album, so the chance isn´t big to get it...
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 26873
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby Javi » 24 Jun 2017, 20:17

Schurli_22 wrote:i think this is a unused song for the MoM album, so the chance isn´t big to get it...

Quite the opposite. It didn't leak so there's a chance it might make the proper officially released album.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Schurli_22
Posts: 93
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:48
Gender: Male

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby Schurli_22 » 24 Jun 2017, 20:19

ok maybe.. i hope so to get it.. love it what i can hear...

Hope she´ll use some songs for her new album ...
spicefreak
Posts: 10594
Joined: 05 Oct 2005, 17:23
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Enjoy the show
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Leeds

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby spicefreak » 24 Jun 2017, 23:53

sammy01 wrote:
NearlyCivilized wrote:Loving the clips! If nothing else, it shows us that she's got the album on her mind.
And can we stop calling her a "boring" housewife? The lady bakes at home....Then she leaves the house looking gorgeous and travels the world.
:D


Trophy wife then.



You're so rude.

The woman has achieved far more in her lifetime than you or me ever will. She has been one of the most famous women on the planet, made her mark in the pop music history books, then had successful Yoga DVD's, children's book series, autobiographies, 4 solo #1's, two top 5 solo albums and made millions both as part of the Spice Girls and on her own.

So what if she isn't the star she once was, she has achieved enough in her time to not warrant comments like that just because she is happy with a calmer life nowadays. She is anything but a trophy wife, especially considering she is the main money in that relationship :rolleyes:
Image
Peter
Posts: 2796
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby Peter » 25 Jun 2017, 00:44

spicefreak wrote:
sammy01 wrote:
NearlyCivilized wrote:Loving the clips! If nothing else, it shows us that she's got the album on her mind.
And can we stop calling her a "boring" housewife? The lady bakes at home....Then she leaves the house looking gorgeous and travels the world.
:D


Trophy wife then.



You're so rude.

The woman has achieved far more in her lifetime than you or me ever will. She has been one of the most famous women on the planet, made her mark in the pop music history books, then had successful Yoga DVD's, children's book series, autobiographies, 4 solo #1's, two top 5 solo albums and made millions both as part of the Spice Girls and on her own.

So what if she isn't the star she once was, she has achieved enough in her time to not warrant comments like that just because she is happy with a calmer life nowadays. She is anything but a trophy wife, especially considering she is the main money in that relationship :rolleyes:


This!

Plus she's behind the lyrics of amost all group/her solo hits. She's a true artist. Is original poster's favourite singer known as the brains behind her biggest hits? Unfortunately, NO.
spicefreak
Posts: 10594
Joined: 05 Oct 2005, 17:23
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Enjoy the show
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Leeds

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby spicefreak » 25 Jun 2017, 00:56

The Spice Girls wrote:
spicefreak wrote:
sammy01 wrote:
NearlyCivilized wrote:Loving the clips! If nothing else, it shows us that she's got the album on her mind.
And can we stop calling her a "boring" housewife? The lady bakes at home....Then she leaves the house looking gorgeous and travels the world.
:D


Trophy wife then.



You're so rude.

The woman has achieved far more in her lifetime than you or me ever will. She has been one of the most famous women on the planet, made her mark in the pop music history books, then had successful Yoga DVD's, children's book series, autobiographies, 4 solo #1's, two top 5 solo albums and made millions both as part of the Spice Girls and on her own.

So what if she isn't the star she once was, she has achieved enough in her time to not warrant comments like that just because she is happy with a calmer life nowadays. She is anything but a trophy wife, especially considering she is the main money in that relationship :rolleyes:


This!

Plus she's behind the lyrics of amost all group/her solo hits. She's a true artist. Is original poster's favourite singer known as the brains behind her biggest hits? Unfortunately, NO.



Actually yes. His favourite is Tori Amos and she is very much behind the hits she has had.
Image
Peter
Posts: 2796
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby Peter » 25 Jun 2017, 01:34

spicefreak wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
spicefreak wrote:
sammy01 wrote:
Trophy wife then.



You're so rude.

The woman has achieved far more in her lifetime than you or me ever will. She has been one of the most famous women on the planet, made her mark in the pop music history books, then had successful Yoga DVD's, children's book series, autobiographies, 4 solo #1's, two top 5 solo albums and made millions both as part of the Spice Girls and on her own.

So what if she isn't the star she once was, she has achieved enough in her time to not warrant comments like that just because she is happy with a calmer life nowadays. She is anything but a trophy wife, especially considering she is the main money in that relationship :rolleyes:


This!

Plus she's behind the lyrics of amost all group/her solo hits. She's a true artist. Is original poster's favourite singer known as the brains behind her biggest hits? Unfortunately, NO.



Actually yes. His favourite is Tori Amos and she is very much behind the hits she has had.


Lol! I meant Rihanna, which is sammy's 2nd favourite then I guess?
Schurli_22
Posts: 93
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:48
Gender: Male

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby Schurli_22 » 27 Jun 2017, 15:01

Geri should put it on her new album or on a single as B-Side
Schurli_22
Posts: 93
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:48
Gender: Male

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby Schurli_22 » 30 Jun 2017, 18:28

The Spice Girls wrote:I lover those clips, definitely am buying that album when it's released!!! Missed her voice in something new, miss all of them Spices to be honest:/



Love it too, specially this clip, hope there will be officially released one... maybe this year hope...
spicyhot
Posts: 4262
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby spicyhot » 01 Jul 2017, 14:04

Are there any other clips that didn't leak with Man on the Mountain?
Schurli_22
Posts: 93
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:48
Gender: Male

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby Schurli_22 » 01 Jul 2017, 14:29

spicyhot wrote:Are there any other clips that didn't leak with Man on the Mountain?


What i know, Just this and "Back in Business"
spicyhot
Posts: 4262
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby spicyhot » 01 Jul 2017, 14:31

Schurli_22 wrote:
spicyhot wrote:Are there any other clips that didn't leak with Man on the Mountain?


What i know, Just this and "Back in Business"


Thanks. Do you have a link to this clip?
Schurli_22
Posts: 93
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:48
Gender: Male

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby Schurli_22 » 01 Jul 2017, 15:00

spicyhot wrote:
Schurli_22 wrote:
spicyhot wrote:Are there any other clips that didn't leak with Man on the Mountain?


What i know, Just this and "Back in Business"


Thanks. Do you have a link to this clip?



posted under your question D:
spicyhot
Posts: 4262
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom

Re: New song clip (Lockdown)

Postby spicyhot » 01 Jul 2017, 15:30

Schurli_22 wrote:
spicyhot wrote:
Schurli_22 wrote:
spicyhot wrote:Are there any other clips that didn't leak with Man on the Mountain?


What i know, Just this and "Back in Business"


Thanks. Do you have a link to this clip?



posted under your question D:


Brilliant. Thank you very much :)

Return to “Geri Halliwell”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests