Predict the chart position!

According To All Sources, This Forum's The Place To Go!
Jay
Mod

Re: Predict the chart position!

Postby Jay » 27 Jun 2017, 11:18

Jay wrote:So sadly that's my prediction: "did not chart".

Well unfortunately I was right, 'Angels in Chains' didn't enter the official Top 200. :(
Fenrik
Custom Title: OSLOVE

Postby Fenrik » 29 Jun 2017, 00:51

I suppose I won in terms of bad guessing!

#18, not so much!

Oh well, you gotta have faith! :D
PoshInMaine
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs

Postby PoshInMaine » 29 Jun 2017, 15:42

Jay wrote:

Well unfortunately I was right, 'Angels in Chains' didn't enter the official Top 200. :(

And you know what? That's fine, Geri. The 90's, physical singles with B-Sides, remixes, etc. a time when anything a Spice Girl touched turned to gold, is LONG GONE.

She should continue to release music for the sake of the music and her supposed love of it. She doesn't need the money. I understand that success is important and drives you to continue, but lets get our heads around the reality of it. Music and the industry has changed.

If she wants a number one: tell her to come up with the most generic song she possibly can, auto-tune it to unrecognizable shit and rent a rapper for some horrid mid song rap breakdown. She'll ascend the charts like a superstar.
KingOfSpiceWorld

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 30 Jun 2017, 16:36

PoshInMaine wrote:
Jay wrote:

And you know what? That's fine, Geri. The 90's, physical singles with B-Sides, remixes, etc. a time when anything a Spice Girl touched turned to gold, is LONG GONE.

If she wants a number one: tell her to come up with the most generic song she possibly can, auto-tune it to unrecognizable shit and rent a rapper for some horrid mid song rap breakdown. She'll ascend the charts like a superstar.

Didn't she like already did that twice in the past five years with two singles and another one with like 75% of man on the mountain?
So I guess she needs a rapper then. That's the only solution...

I think the general public is not interested in her anymore and honestly, as a fan, unless it's something decent, I don't care either.
Should have released love and light. AIC is is catchy (haven't heard it more than 5 times overall and can't get it out of my mind) but the chorus aside, is as generic, poor lyriced, as it possibly can.
Half of me was better.

Did she make enough money for the charity with the units she sold?
1000 monks. 1000 religions.
NorthSea

Postby NorthSea » 01 Jul 2017, 01:18

PoshInMaine wrote:
Jay wrote:

She should continue to release music for the sake of the music and her supposed love of it. She doesn't need the money. I understand that success is important and drives you to continue, but lets get our heads around the reality of it. Music and the industry has changed.

[b]If she wants a number one: tell her to come up with the most generic song she possibly can, auto-tune it to unrecognizable shit and rent a rapper for some horrid id song rap breakdown. She'll ascend the charts like a superstar.
[/b]

That' s what Mel B did with Liplock and For Once In my Life..
fauxjoy

Postby fauxjoy » 01 Jul 2017, 15:58

Do we know how much it sold?
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 01 Jul 2017, 17:29

Maybe in the region of 3000 in the UK but that's just a guess!
PoshInMaine
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs

Postby PoshInMaine » 05 Jul 2017, 19:10

NorthSea wrote:
PoshInMaine wrote:
Jay wrote:

[b]If she wants a number one: tell her to come up with the most generic song she possibly can, auto-tune it to unrecognizable shit and rent a rapper for some horrid id song rap breakdown. She'll ascend the charts like a superstar.
[/b]

That' s what Mel B did with Liplock and For Once In my Life..

Liplock was never released and despite the lack of promo aside from Twitter, For Once In My Life peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart.
NorthSea

Postby NorthSea » 26 Jul 2017, 17:03

that' s what I am saying
Burberry
Custom Title: French Spiceboy

Postby Burberry » 26 Jul 2017, 19:29

If she wanted to chart, she had to give us a physical cd to buy!
Snapchat : Buckingham01
tommie

Postby tommie » 14 Aug 2017, 19:37

Burberry wrote:If she wanted to chart, she had to give us a physical cd to buy!

That worked out great for Melanie C...

Return to “Geri Halliwell”