Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

According To All Sources, This Forum's The Place To Go!
Thom
Posts: 9241
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Previous username(s): THOM
memyselfandspice
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

Postby Thom » 04 Jul 2017, 09:17

PeruvianSpice wrote:And who's to say she's not doing it healthily?

Evevryone assumes it's just her being bulimic again


in this topic i've read anything about bulimia
healthy or unhealthy
practise what you preach
you can't condemn the pressure on women to be skinny again after birth
and sitting there
being all skinny (even after 4 months)
...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

http://youtu.be/oxRWqirflxk
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 26873
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

Postby Javi » 04 Jul 2017, 09:22

Thom wrote:
PeruvianSpice wrote:And who's to say she's not doing it healthily?

Evevryone assumes it's just her being bulimic again


in this topic i've read anything about bulimia
healthy or unhealthy
practise what you preach
you can't condemn the pressure on women to be skinny again after birth
and sitting there
being all skinny (even after 4 months)

That doesn't mean she felt that pressure and was in a rush to be skinny, to begin with. When she was pregnant this time around she didn't gain as much weight as she did with Bluebell. As far as we know she might have lost the weight easily not obsessing with it.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Amaranthine18
Posts: 906
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 14:25
Gender: Male

Re: Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

Postby Amaranthine18 » 05 Jul 2017, 16:24

KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:My dear great friend George Michael with whom I only have some 18 year old pictures and then from the olympics because we attended a party together.
Some rumors wanted him to be my daughters godfather but he didn't even attend because his ex was there.
I heard about his passing from Twitter because we were so close, I was the first person nobody cared to inform.
"When did you last saw him." Probably back in 2012 but I can't remember...
I wrote this song to express our friendship with recycled lyrics from his songs and a poetic blade runner one and even though it makes to sense, it's for a good cause.
Our friendship began because I lost my father in 1993 he lost his mother in 1997 and he spoke about it.
I wanted to make a comeback for years but after failing to be the semi hot pants girl in 2012 with a decent single, I decided I didn't want to be the hot pants girl anymore so I waited until I could find a new persona to act like. Now I am married to a wealthy man and I can't act like the prince and the show girl. His family hates me already.

Loving this new fake personality of hers.
She sounds and looks lost.
Yeah, haters gonna hate but tell me what's not true from what I wrote?


Calling the attention of the Moderators. Why is this troll still in this forum? This is obviously just trolling. He is not trying to make a point or something. Is this kind of post still allowed? I admit I was disrespectful to Melanie C in the past. I know how to obey rules and I respect Jay so I stopped.

Is this kind of post still allowed here? If so, I might want to do the same thing.
Last edited by Amaranthine18 on 06 Jul 2017, 07:38, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 14071
Joined: 18 Jul 2004, 16:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Alpha Male.
Country: Norway
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

Postby Andreas » 05 Jul 2017, 16:31

^Perhaps if we ignore the haemorrhoid, maybe it will eventually erupt and dissapear.

Perhaps, perhaps perhaps.
Image
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 26873
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

Postby Javi » 05 Jul 2017, 18:01

^The ironic thing is that a few days ago he wrote this:
KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:Javi is long known as a negative person who is always ready to insult the other person

If I'm a negative person ready to insult, then I wonder what he is. :D
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
KingOfSpiceWorld
Posts: 408
Joined: 22 Nov 2016, 20:05

Re: Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 05 Jul 2017, 18:10

Honestly some people have way too much free time on their hands.
Yes IER you have been a negative person and everyone knows it. I am a negative person too.

On the amaranthine person. Dude chill. I stated an opinion. Whether you consider t trolling or not, it is your opinion. what is trolling from my post exactly? I stated some information I gathered from her interview. I really think you're chasing my posts and scream wolf!
Be careful cos you know what happened to Peter.
Get a life and simple don't bother me or be bothered by me.
1000 monks. 1000 religions.
User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 14071
Joined: 18 Jul 2004, 16:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Alpha Male.
Country: Norway
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

Postby Andreas » 05 Jul 2017, 18:53

KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:Honestly some people have way too much free time on their hands.

Honestly, the ones who have too much free time on their hands are the ones spewing out negativity on a forum dedicated to a person who's behaviour they don't like :rolleyes:

Get a life and stop posting in a forum dedicated to a person you don't approve of.
Image
Bubble_Butt
Posts: 5308
Joined: 25 Sep 2004, 21:27
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): Irish_Eyes
Custom Title: OxyMORON
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Re: Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

Postby Bubble_Butt » 06 Jul 2017, 13:24

Amaranthine18 wrote:
KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:My dear great friend George Michael with whom I only have some 18 year old pictures and then from the olympics because we attended a party together.
Some rumors wanted him to be my daughters godfather but he didn't even attend because his ex was there.
I heard about his passing from Twitter because we were so close, I was the first person nobody cared to inform.
"When did you last saw him." Probably back in 2012 but I can't remember...
I wrote this song to express our friendship with recycled lyrics from his songs and a poetic blade runner one and even though it makes to sense, it's for a good cause.
Our friendship began because I lost my father in 1993 he lost his mother in 1997 and he spoke about it.
I wanted to make a comeback for years but after failing to be the semi hot pants girl in 2012 with a decent single, I decided I didn't want to be the hot pants girl anymore so I waited until I could find a new persona to act like. Now I am married to a wealthy man and I can't act like the prince and the show girl. His family hates me already.

Loving this new fake personality of hers.
She sounds and looks lost.
Yeah, haters gonna hate but tell me what's not true from what I wrote?


Calling the attention of the Moderators. Why is this troll still in this forum? This is obviously just trolling. He is not trying to make a point or something. Is this kind of post still allowed? I admit I was disrespectful to Melanie C in the past. I know how to obey rules and I respect Jay so I stopped.

Is this kind of post still allowed here? If so, I might want to do the same thing.


Why would you want to do the same thing? That sounds almost like a veiled threat.

They're only wasting their own life. If you starve something of oxygen it will die, so just ignore and don't acknowledge because, quite clearly, that's what they get off on and what makes them keep doing it.
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 26873
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

Postby Javi » 06 Jul 2017, 14:40

KingOfSpiceWorld wrote:Yes IER you have been a negative person and everyone knows it. I am a negative person too.

Everyone = all the voices in your head.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 14071
Joined: 18 Jul 2004, 16:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Alpha Male.
Country: Norway
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

Postby Andreas » 06 Jul 2017, 14:42

Javi wrote:Everyone = all the voices in your head.

LOL
Image
User avatar
MarcelWithLuv
Posts: 2972
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Marcel With Luv
Country: Brazil
Location: Sao Paulo

Re: Geri on Loose Women 28.06.17

Postby MarcelWithLuv » 09 Jul 2017, 01:24

Image
Image
Image
Image

Return to “Geri Halliwell”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AcidBurn and 11 guests