Debut album question

According To All Sources, This Forum's The Place To Go!
Spicegirls120507

Debut album question

Postby Spicegirls120507 » 01 Aug 2017, 19:34

Did all releases of her debut album include the poster and post cards? I found her cd in a record store. It has a black frame and did not include the post cards or poster. Maybe when released in the US it had this frame and didn't have those extras? Im really curious. I hope I'm making sense. The part that is black is the part where insert the cd. Please respond.
PeruvianSpice

Re: Debut album question

Postby PeruvianSpice » 01 Aug 2017, 20:36

I think no. I think only US versión? could be wrong, though
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 02 Aug 2017, 09:06

According to Discogs, the regular US CD release included one of four collectable posters. The box set had a special poster.

What you've got is most probably a standard edition with a different case, either replaced by the shop or it's second hand. It was never released with the black frame/CD-holder as you describe.

Would probably be easier to figure out which version it is if you shared the catalogue number.
Spicegirls120507

Postby Spicegirls120507 » 04 Aug 2017, 23:27

So I looked up the code and it turns out I have the Canadian version. But it doesn't say if it came with anything. Does anyone know if it came with anything or what kind of case it had? Thx
Andreas

Postby Andreas » 05 Aug 2017, 01:09

Spicegirls120507 wrote:So I looked up the code and it turns out I have the Canadian version. But it doesn't say if it came with anything. Does anyone know if it came with anything or what kind of case it had? Thx

I think as worldwide general, the album came with the usual see-through frame. I mean, even south american and asian releases came with that as a standard, I doubt they'd have a black frame for the Canadian release. Especially since the US release was regular see-through.

Like I said, the store probably replaced the CD-frame or it's 2nd hand, and the previous owner replaced it.
Spicegirls120507

Postby Spicegirls120507 » 07 Aug 2017, 19:49

Andreas wrote:
Spicegirls120507 wrote:So I looked up the code and it turns out I have the Canadian version. But it doesn't say if it came with anything. Does anyone know if it came with anything or what kind of case it had? Thx

I think as worldwide general, the album came with the usual see-through frame. I mean, even south american and asian releases came with that as a standard, I doubt they'd have a black frame for the Canadian release. Especially since the US release was regular see-through.

Like I said, the store probably replaced the CD-frame or it's 2nd hand, and the previous owner replaced it.

That's what i thought but I looked under the black frame and the other side is blank.
Andreas

Postby Andreas » 07 Aug 2017, 21:24

Spicegirls120507 wrote:
Andreas wrote:

That's what i thought but I looked under the black frame and the other side is blank.

Curiouser and curiouser! Sounds very unique. Or possibly unofficial.

Return to “Geri Halliwell”