EDIT.

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
Scarylove

Re: Stephen is such a rude and self over-estimating bastard!

Postby Scarylove » 08 Jan 2008, 13:50

Oh Renato, please not :D
King

Postby King » 08 Jan 2008, 21:05

cooly wrote:
hot_4_you wrote:I dont like Stephen beacouse I want the best for Mel and I dont think Stephen is the best at all...she can do much better :despise:
I know what you mean. Stephan was known to abuse his ex wife and killed a little DUCK cause he couldn't control his temper and the list continues. He's even wanted for arrest in a USA state, unless Mel already paid the fine for him. Maybe Mel only had a platonic friendship with him for 7 years for a smart reason, well until she was too emotianally drained to tell him, "Thank you for being my friend but NO I don't think I should marry you as a thank you for giving me your shoulder to lean on. I just broke up with someone I'm not over yet AND I JUST had his baby."

Pretty good deal for an out of work "film producer" who could use some financial backing for his maybe future productions who also needs to get his name out there amongst rich & famous people who are not mere Mel B fans. He forgot that mere fans who have bought tickets, cds and everything do deserve a polite answer to a simple request - even if his overflated self thinks "everyone else would start asking for a picture" ego guy though. I wonder what Mel's friends TRULY think of him in their hearts.

Do fuck off.
GirlPower4life*seth*
Custom Title: Look At Me

Postby GirlPower4life*seth* » 08 Jan 2008, 22:40

[Renato] wrote:
MJ wrote:Renato, you are such a horny slut! :D ;)

Can you make me hot baby... :music: :devil:

Lol :D
sg4ever
Custom Title: Spice state of mind

Postby sg4ever » 08 Jan 2008, 22:50

Sorry to hear that, Jason! That is actually rude. Even if it was true that everybody would want to take pictures with him, so what?? You're at a public event, and you've got nothing better to do than wait for the show. If you don't to be bothered, then go to the VIP area and get yourself a drink. How annoying of him. I doubt he would've answered the same if Mel had been with him... :despise:
romer

Postby romer » 09 Jan 2008, 11:03

sg4ever wrote:Sorry to hear that, Jason! That is actually rude. Even if it was true that everybody would want to take pictures with him, so what?? You're at a public event, and you've got nothing better to do than wait for the show. If you don't to be bothered, then go to the VIP area and get yourself a drink. How annoying of him. I doubt he would've answered the same if Mel had been with him... :despise:
I totally agree. I'm glad you still had a great evening MJ.
okay not the best pic of Mel, but it's a nice group pic.
romer

Postby romer » 09 Jan 2008, 11:09

jeannot_moore wrote:
Do fuck off.
Oh the Word of Advice game. My turn... if you come across my posts again, I suggest you skip them. That way you won't fall prone to the Limited Vocabularly of Outbursts.
Oh and let me hint you in on something.... all those words that you see on message boards can sometimes just be broken down to personal opinons. Let me translate that to words you find so much easier to understand and expressin: Stay the fuck out if the opinons reduce you to 3 worded temper outburst.
okay not the best pic of Mel, but it's a nice group pic.
PabloD

Postby PabloD » 09 Jan 2008, 16:42

He was a right twat. There's no excuse not to be nice to someone who approaches you in such a polite way and asks you for a picture (which obviously means the person asking for it is a huge Mel B fan otherwise he wouldn't know who he is at all). He's appearing with Mel in every single public event so he has no right to say he wants to be private... Look at Melanie C's husband! I wouldn't know who he is if I saw him because he hasn't appeared everywhere on porpouse.

I'm glad things got better and better during the show thou :love: That Mel moment directed right to you was amazing... We can't complain when it comes to the girls' attention can we? :think: :$ It was simply amazing.

:lovers:
Me covering Say You'll Be There live - http://youtu.be/iwqJxGU5haY
GirlPower4life*seth*
Custom Title: Look At Me

Postby GirlPower4life*seth* » 09 Jan 2008, 22:53

^^Melanie's married to that guy?!
PabloD

Postby PabloD » 10 Jan 2008, 02:10

Whatever! You get my point :dizzy:
Me covering Say You'll Be There live - http://youtu.be/iwqJxGU5haY
livingtypo

Postby livingtypo » 10 Jan 2008, 16:41

Why would you want a picture with him? You're her fan, not his.

Sometimes I imagine that the Spice Girls have a big giggle about those crazy fans who want to have photo's takes with ANYONE Spice-related. It's the same with their mums.
MJ

Postby MJ » 10 Jan 2008, 21:06

Dr.Baby wrote:Why would you want a picture with him? You're her fan, not his.

Sometimes I imagine that the Spice Girls have a big giggle about those crazy fans who want to have photo's takes with ANYONE Spice-related. It's the same with their mums.

Why won't you read the thread carefully and PISS OFF?

It was the first ever time I've even seen anyone Mel B related (mind you it's her husband who features nearly all of the Mel B photos we get lately), let alone taking pictures with them. And I can guarantee you that you'd be most likely to first get laughed at, rather than those "crazy" fans you are referring to.

Thanks Carol and cooly. Carol, I had no idea you've been there on january 2nd, you should have let us know.

Pablo, the only one who didn't give us any signs was Melanie C, however all the attention from the girls we had was enough for us to be over the moon, haha. :lovers:
Scarylove

Postby Scarylove » 10 Jan 2008, 23:13

MJ did you seat in the front row?
Blosson

Postby Blosson » 11 Jan 2008, 03:49

Hum... he didn't seem that rude, he could've been a lot worse! Well, he does have a point, we may all say he is not that famous or famous at all, but as someone said only Mel fans know who he is, but you were in a Spice show, so how many would be Mel fans in there? So, I guess he had point there! About the events well if we all stop to think for a sec Mel have been married to Jimmy :puke: then the relationship with Eddie :puke: :puke: . Now she is married again, if I were her, I would definetly want my husband to be with me to show that I got it right this time! So, even if he doesn't like taking pictures I would him to. David and Jade are famous they have fans, they will be nice and take pictures. But Stephen is not famous, someone will be taking a picture with him because he is married to someone.
sg4ever

Postby sg4ever » 11 Jan 2008, 19:54

MJ wrote:

Thanks Carol and cooly. Carol, I had no idea you've been there on january 2nd, you should have let us know.

No, I was there on the 6th, I wish I would've been there on the 2nd too! But I didn't know anybody there, I was so alone... :( lol
MJ

Postby MJ » 11 Jan 2008, 20:03

sg4ever wrote:
MJ wrote:Thanks Carol and cooly. Carol, I had no idea you've been there on january 2nd, you should have let us know.
No, I was there on the 6th, I wish I would've been there on the 2nd too! But I didn't know anybody there, I was so alone... :( lol

Aw, on the 2nd and the 3rd there were so many DDners around, it was brilliant, you could have joined me and Pablo. More Mel B fans power was definitely needed, the were times when I was the only one screaming for her :D
MJ

Postby MJ » 11 Jan 2008, 20:03

Scarylove wrote:MJ did you seat in the front row?

No, but we were in the block A1 and quite close to the catwalk. ;) Stephen and his family sat behind us, Stephen left after 2-3 songs, the only one who sat through the whole concert there was his brother, he didn't seem too arsed about the event at all though. Instead of moving his head or standing up he just watched everything through the big screen.

And Stephen's mother was wondering around the arena taking pictures/videos, the security kept asking her going to her seats but she never listened.
sg4ever

Postby sg4ever » 11 Jan 2008, 22:49

MJ wrote:
sg4ever wrote:
MJ wrote:Thanks Carol and cooly. Carol, I had no idea you've been there on january 2nd, you should have let us know.

Aw, on the 2nd and the 3rd there were so many DDners around, it was brilliant, you could have joined me and Pablo. More Mel B fans power was definitely needed, the were times when I was the only one screaming for her :D

Haha, I can picture that! I was hoping I could meet some DDners too but people seemed to be only interested in their own little groups. Shame I can't go to another concert. I wanted to go to Madrid as well, but I couldn't make it in the end :( . I didn't really scream her name cos I wasn't close enough, but when she sang I went just crazy! The guy next to me must have thought I was a freak lol. But I was just too excited to have my idol in front of me, after 10 years, doing something I never thought she'd do again... I felt like a teenager again! :$
Raymond Rico

Postby Raymond Rico » 12 Jan 2008, 01:51

there's really something in him that I really don't like.
Christina91
Custom Title: ObsessiveBiatch

Postby Christina91 » 13 Jan 2008, 08:01

I guess in a way I see both sides of the story...but it does suck that he was rude to you MJ.
Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » 14 Jan 2008, 02:58

I think you might just be reading a bit too much into this, but it's too bad you didn't get a picture.
QueenMonster
Previous username(s): albuquerquechick
Custom Title: Me and Mr. Jones

Postby QueenMonster » 14 Jan 2008, 07:14

jeannot_moore wrote:He wasn't a golddigger. They had the most normal celebrity divorce, there was no bitching, there was no media involved, selling stories, ... It takes TWO to ruin a relationship, and Mel B isn't really a saint.

I disagree. Mel's divorce was all over the UK tabloids thanks to Jimmy. He accused her of a lot of things. Even Mel had written in her autobiography that Jimmy was buying new outfits everyday on her credit card and he would just lounge around the house all day.
sg4ever

Postby sg4ever » 14 Jan 2008, 16:17

~*~Kimberly~*~ wrote:
jeannot_moore wrote:He wasn't a golddigger. They had the most normal celebrity divorce, there was no bitching, there was no media involved, selling stories, ... It takes TWO to ruin a relationship, and Mel B isn't really a saint.

I disagree. Mel's divorce was all over the UK tabloids thanks to Jimmy. He accused her of a lot of things. Even Mel had written in her autobiography that Jimmy was buying new outfits everyday on her credit card and he would just lounge around the house all day.

So true!
Starbucks
Custom Title: Dancing In The Dark

Postby Starbucks » 15 Jan 2008, 17:27

he was rude with me too, but melanie dont let him talk hahahaha
Paul Drewery
Banned
Custom Title: Banned

Postby Paul Drewery » 17 Jan 2008, 11:20

Why do people want a photo with him anyway!? He is not a Spice GIrl. I hate it when people want photos with people who are not famous.
Steffi2705

Postby Steffi2705 » 17 Jan 2008, 13:01

Paul Drewery wrote:Why do people want a photo with him anyway!? He is not a Spice GIrl. I hate it when people want photos with people who are not famous.

That's your point, but it's not your decision. And although Mel B's mum is not famous I wanted a photo with her. So what??

Return to “Melanie B”