EDIT.

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
MJ

EDIT.

Postby MJ » 05 Jan 2008, 21:27

I love Mel B and couldn't care less for Stephen now.

The discussion is over.
Last edited by MJ on 21 Jan 2008, 13:31, edited 1 time in total.
Ralu
Custom Title: hates mornings

Re: Stephen is such a rude and self over-estimating bastard!

Postby Ralu » 05 Jan 2008, 21:33

:hug: Many people have said that he doesn't want to take pics, maybe the guy just doesn't want to take pics :-/
if anything good is happening in the SG or solo-SG forum, someone please PM me :p thx
scaryvibe
Custom Title: Team SCARY

Postby scaryvibe » 05 Jan 2008, 21:37

That sucks. But why do you want a picture with him? He's not famous. He doesn't owe you anything. When people ask for a picture with David I get that, I don't get why people want photos with Stephen. I also think you have a right saying "who does he think he is" because really who else would want a photo with him. Oh well...

Glad Mel sung to you during Holler though! That's awesome.
King

Postby King » 05 Jan 2008, 22:39

It's obvious he doesn't want his picture taken, why the fuck the SG fans do that and when he always says NO, and then we have several reports how he's a bad guy.

And it's true, if people saw that you took a picture with him, they would come and do the same or you would say he's so sweet to your friend and then he/she would also want a picture... it's a never ending line.
alia89119

Postby alia89119 » 06 Jan 2008, 00:39

I think the main reason why he said no is because people would think he's trying to be famous off of Mel. He's not famous and it would look very shady if he started taking pictures with her fans. I actually think it's a good idea that he says no. Just like Christina Aguilera's husband never wants to be involved in her business cuz he's with her for her and not her fame.
*************http://shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/directory****************

Shemar Moore
GirlPower4life*seth*
Custom Title: Look At Me

Postby GirlPower4life*seth* » 06 Jan 2008, 00:49

Hmm...well not everybody likes to takes pictures so maybe that was just it. He seems a bit wierd to me though.
Kareem

Postby Kareem » 06 Jan 2008, 01:10

i saw stephen during mel bs performance at selfridges and i thought he really is a nice guy and was very excited for melanie. i was filiming it all on video and actually while watching it i noticed how one fan handed him his/her camera to take a picture with melanie and he really didnt mind to do that.
i understand where ure coming from but i also understand his position. i guess its the same as david, they all decided not to take pics at the concert with fans so it wouldnt cause a picture histeria there, everyone would be wanting a picture. im not comparing him to david but afterall, both have one thing in common: a spice girl's husband :)
spicefreak
Custom Title: Enjoy the show

Postby spicefreak » 06 Jan 2008, 01:27

You are kidding me!
What a twat, seriously you shoulda said to him:
"Actually i just thought about it and then i realised why the fuck would i want a picture with a total nobody, i mean i only like you cos i adore your wife, its just a shame she had to marry a fat ugly loser like you, ps she looked so much better with Maks than you oops maybe i shouldn't have said that"

:lovers: theres some love from me, now i am sure you feel better love don't come much better than that lol!
Xx
vesi_love_melb
Custom Title: Addicted to Mel B

Postby vesi_love_melb » 06 Jan 2008, 01:38

OMG!!! Who is he actually!??? For me is nobody!!! I really hate this man! :puke: :puke: :puke:
gugette

Postby gugette » 06 Jan 2008, 01:42

Mel C's bf doesn't take pics also and it would be annoying if other people kept coming up to him too. And like you said he isn't anybody(at least in music) so why did you want a pic with him.
MJ

Postby MJ » 06 Jan 2008, 02:21

alia89119 wrote:I think the main reason why he said no is because people would think he's trying to be famous off of Mel. He's not famous and it would look very shady if he started taking pictures with her fans. I actually think it's a good idea that he says no. Just like Christina Aguilera's husband never wants to be involved in her business cuz he's with her for her and not her fame.

Oh please, are you talking about the same person? He poses with her on EVERY event she attends to, sometimes we don't even see a picture of Mel B alone from the entire event set and you are telling me he doesn't want "to be famous off Mel"?!

Raluca, I had no idea that he usually says no to pictures, even though Pablo told me he read about it in tour forum, which I always avoided because of spoilers.

Michelle, jeannot_moore, GirlPower4life*seth*, Karim, pbijoux, Vesi - I totally agree with you that he doesn't owe me anything at all and I asked a picture with Mel B's husband on my own risk, however the rude way he replied to me, his face expression of such a self-importance, that's what put me off. Afterall I was extremely nice/polite, he could have at least smiled or said "Sorry, I just don't want the pictures with me being taken", believe me I would totally understand it.

Spicefreak (barronmj01), thanks dear, I do feel a lot better! :D In fact everything has turned into just an unpleasant memory as soon as the girls came out on a stage, SO close from me. The Maks comment made me laugh, sad but very true.
TheBiatches

Postby TheBiatches » 06 Jan 2008, 02:33

Oh Jason, you should have told him "Why would you mind taking a picture with me when in fact you have no problem sticking your tongue down Mel's throat in front of the cameras?". Silly twat, i can't stand him, he just looks annoying. He might turn out to be the sweetest guy ever, but he doesn't look like it in pictures, he just makes me feel like punching him.

Too bad you didn't manage to take a picture with him though, you could have printed it to throw arrows at it. :D
MJ

Postby MJ » 06 Jan 2008, 03:06

TheBiatches wrote:Too bad you didn't manage to take a picture with him though, you could have printed it to throw arrows at it. :D

He is so not worth of anyone's time, even that kind of time, really.

His mother (I think it was her) is such a freak as well, Pablo and I laughed our arses off at the way she was being told off by the security. :D She was absolutely everywhere with her camera having no consideration at all, I pushed her away a few times while she stood next to me (at that point I had NO idea it was his mom, so it wasn't on purpose, seriously, thought it was one of those weird Melanie C fans).
Ralu
Custom Title: hates mornings

Postby Ralu » 06 Jan 2008, 04:05

Ahem, that's discrimination ("weird Melanie C fans") :p

Didn't realise he refused it in a rude way from your first post, Jason, then indeed he's silly :-/ I don't agree about the not wanting to gain fame from Mel's fame, after all Mel's mum doesn't have any problem with having her picture taken with fans :)
if anything good is happening in the SG or solo-SG forum, someone please PM me :p thx
divinemelb

Postby divinemelb » 06 Jan 2008, 04:19

If she's happy in her relationship then I'm happy for her. But, as far as he goes...if you are continually surrounded by negativity...ultimately there's some truth in there somwhere. It will all be revealed in time sooner or later.
Keep it Scary!
sailordees

Postby sailordees » 06 Jan 2008, 08:54

i don't know really what to say. i understand from his point of view that he doesn't feel comfortable with people who are fans of his wife taking his picture. but jade was a bit nicer, no?
Scarylove

Postby Scarylove » 06 Jan 2008, 14:25

I really don't know what to think about him. I don't like the way they pose for the camera, it looks a bit... uhmm fake?
On the other hand he looks very nice to me and caring. I don't know. :think:

But back to the topic. I'm sorry to hear that, MJ. It sounds very rude and he surely could have said it in another way. But of course I do understand his point of view to not want to take pictures.But I would be also pissed.
Steffi2705

Postby Steffi2705 » 06 Jan 2008, 15:31

divinemelb wrote:If she's happy in her relationship then I'm happy for her. But, as far as he goes...if you are continually surrounded by negativity...ultimately there's some truth in there somwhere. It will all be revealed in time sooner or later.

I have to admit that I first liked Jimmy very much and he seemed to love Mel B from all the beginning of their relationship. And fans seemed to be happy with that. And most important Mel B was happy!!

So I wouldn't wonder if Stephen would turn out to be a real twat in the end...like Jimmy and Eddie did... :@ :despise:
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 06 Jan 2008, 16:39

I' so sorry MJ :(
spicefreak
Custom Title: Enjoy the show

Postby spicefreak » 06 Jan 2008, 18:09

MJ wrote:
TheBiatches wrote:Too bad you didn't manage to take a picture with him though, you could have printed it to throw arrows at it. :D

He is so not worth of anyone's time, even that kind of time, really.

His mother (I think it was her) is such a freak as well, Pablo and I laughed our arses off at the way she was being told off by the security. :D She was absolutely everywhere with her camera having no consideration at all, I pushed her away a few times while she stood next to me (at that point I had NO idea it was his mom, so it wasn't on purpose, seriously, thought it was one of those weird Melanie C fans).

OH!!!! That is SUCH an insult, weird Melanie C fans lol, you better watch your back mister :D
Xx
GirlPower4life*seth*
Custom Title: Look At Me

Postby GirlPower4life*seth* » 06 Jan 2008, 18:35

sailordees wrote:i don't know really what to say. i understand from his point of view that he doesn't feel comfortable with people who are fans of his wife taking his picture. but jade was a bit nicer, no?

Of course Jade is much nicer! Emma wouldn't have him if he was a cocky little bitch :p
DaniSpiceBoy

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 06 Jan 2008, 18:44

Karim wrote:i saw stephen during mel bs performance at selfridges and i thought he really is a nice guy and was very excited for melanie. i was filiming it all on video and actually while watching it i noticed how one fan handed him his/her camera to take a picture with melanie and he really didnt mind to do that.

That was me! I have to thank him for my picture with Melanie since it was actually his idea. They were collecting money for charity, so I put 10 pounds on his bucket and he was like "Oh Mel, this guy's given 10 pounds, he deserves a picture" (or something along those lines); so he asked for my camera and took a couple of pics. He seemed really nice tbh.

Btw, could you please upload the video? :angel:
Kawai
Custom Title: Girls Aloud Lover

Postby Kawai » 06 Jan 2008, 19:12

Yeah, that's my Spanish boy :p
DaniSpiceBoy

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 06 Jan 2008, 19:15

Kawai wrote:Yeah, that's my Spanish boy :p

:hug:
Kawai
Custom Title: Girls Aloud Lover

Postby Kawai » 06 Jan 2008, 19:27

DaniSpiceBoy wrote:
Kawai wrote:Yeah, that's my Spanish boy :p

:hug:

Can't wait to see ya in May lol! I can't believe we're in the same row! ;O

Return to “Melanie B”