Mel's dad passed away

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Re: Mel's dad passed away

Postby Javi » 10 Mar 2017, 12:35

AcidBurn wrote:I understand that people question Melanie's relationship with her family, but this is not the time or place for it.

This is a fan forum, it's not like fans are in the middle of the funeral discussing things out loud.

This is the place for it (for those who want to discuss it, I honestly don't care).
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
-Raul-

Postby -Raul- » 10 Mar 2017, 18:44

Rest in peace. Glad he was with both his daughters at the final moments.
Last edited by -Raul- on 11 Mar 2017, 22:05, edited 2 times in total.
@ListenAnyway
...FunkyFresh...
Custom Title: MB World

Postby ...FunkyFresh... » 10 Mar 2017, 19:01

im sure a lot of fans thought about the family separation when the news broke out. it is sad indeed.

but to say it right after the man as passed on a fan forum is in poor taste IMO but seems to be appropriate to some of you, so it must be appropriate to tweet Mel directly with your thought/comments about it right? which one of you is going to do that? or THAT would be in poor taste wouldnt it? :rolleyes:

if your comment(s) were said a month or whatever after it wouldnt matter but seriously what a stupid time to make such an insensitive comment. i really wonder how some people were raised.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 10 Mar 2017, 20:45

oh get over it
Narrator
Custom Title: elephant in the room

Postby Narrator » 11 Mar 2017, 12:58

Just seen this, such a shame... :( Hope Mel and her family are managing to cope with it well.
-Claudia- wrote:That's very sad to hear, she spoke really fondly of her dad in her book. It's good to see that she was able to be there with him and her sister when he passed :-( . My dad also passed away from multiple myeloma last year, it's a horrible disease and I hope there's more research for it in the coming years.

So sorry for your loss Claudia, I hope you're OK.
Fingers crossed for the research and for a time when all these horrible diseases are eradicated... We still have so much to learn, but we'll get there eventually. Stay positive. :hug:
Jer

Postby Jer » 11 Mar 2017, 19:03

AcidBurn wrote:I understand that people question Melanie's relationship with her family, but this is not the time or place for it.

Agreed. Let's have some tact.
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 13 Mar 2017, 05:58

Jer wrote:

Exactly. Bashing or blaming someone for her shortcomings and mistakes during the time she lost her father is very disrespectful.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 13 Mar 2017, 15:23

Amaranthine18 wrote:
Jer wrote:

Exactly. Bashing or blaming someone for her shortcomings and mistakes during the time she lost her father is very disrespectful.

I don't think I bashed or blamed anyone. I merely pointed out that she's probably feeling a lot of guilt about the fact that she could have had more time with him.

And you of all people on here are in no position to have a go at anyone for bashing or blaming anybody after how you treat Melanie C.
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Postby megzluvsmelc » 13 Mar 2017, 20:20

Jamie wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
Jer wrote:

I don't think I bashed or blamed anyone. I merely pointed out that she's probably feeling a lot of guilt about the fact that she could have had more time with him.

And you of all people on here are in no position to have a go at anyone for bashing or blaming anybody after how you treat Melanie C.

Im sorry but I agreed with Jamie! I'd say that Mel is having a lot of gulit after her feud with her family just nearly a decade of disapproving of Stephen due to his violent past. And I just don't like the way you treated Melanie C, Aramantie18 or whatever your username is. You are the worser than Liverpool fans tbh!
-Claudia-

Postby -Claudia- » 13 Mar 2017, 20:38

Narrator wrote:Just seen this, such a shame... :( Hope Mel and her family are managing
Narrator wrote:Just seen this, such a shame... :( Hope Mel and her family are managing to cope with it well.
-Claudia- wrote:That's very sad to hear, she spoke really fondly of her dad in her book. It's good to see that she was able to be there with him and her sister when he passed :-( . My dad also passed away from multiple myeloma last year, it's a horrible disease and I hope there's more research for it in the coming years.

So sorry for your loss Claudia, I hope you're OK.
Fingers crossed for the research and for a time when all these horrible diseases are eradicated... We still have so much to learn, but we'll get there eventually. Stay positive. :hug:

Aw thank you :hug: I'm fine.

In regards to Mel's situation with her family... it seems as though she's been visiting her family more regularly over the past few years so I'm sure she righted a few wrongs recently with them all. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
Sam Rogers-Bennett
Custom Title: I Am Sam

Postby Sam Rogers-Bennett » 14 Mar 2017, 01:14

My Dad died from cancer in October. We hadn't spoken for years. No matter how many times I tried he didn't care. We had another fallout then he died. No one knows what really happened between Mel and her Dad/family. Of course it can be discussed but at least try and nd remember we know nothing when all said and done
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 14 Mar 2017, 01:48

Samuel-Bennett wrote:My Dad died from cancer in October. We hadn't spoken for years. No matter how many times I tried he didn't care. We had another fallout then he died. No one knows what really happened between Mel and her Dad/family. Of course it can be discussed but at least try and nd remember we know nothing when all said and done

I'm sorry for your loss, but thank you. Jamie stating his thoughts on a situation and calling them facts when evidently not everyone reacts that way and who knows how Mel thinks or feels towards her father.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 14 Mar 2017, 04:22

Samuel-Bennett wrote:My Dad died from cancer in October. We hadn't spoken for years. No matter how many times I tried he didn't care. We had another fallout then he died. No one knows what really happened between Mel and her Dad/family. Of course it can be discussed but at least try and nd remember we know nothing when all said and done

I'm sorry to hear about that Samuel.

There are so many judgmental people that are too easy to jump into conclusions thinking they know everything that is happening behind close doors.

Mel B JUST LOST HER DAD!!!

Have some TACT and show some RESPECT PEOPLE!!!

Calling the attention of Jay. Can you please ban the trolls at least give a final warning?

Thank you.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 14 Mar 2017, 16:59

sammy01 wrote:I'm sorry for your loss, but thank you. Jamie stating his thoughts on a situation and calling them facts when evidently not everyone reacts that way and who knows how Mel thinks or feels towards her father.

In that case, surely noone state anything about anything because not everyone will react the same way?
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 14 Mar 2017, 17:00

Amaranthine18 wrote:Calling the attention of Jay. Can you please ban the trolls at least give a final warning?

Thank you.

It's strange that you're calling for trolls to be banned cos you'd literally be the first on the list.
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 14 Mar 2017, 18:32

Jamie wrote:
sammy01 wrote:I'm sorry for your loss, but thank you. Jamie stating his thoughts on a situation and calling them facts when evidently not everyone reacts that way and who knows how Mel thinks or feels towards her father.

In that case, surely noone state anything about anything because not everyone will react the same way?

You stated your opinion as fact, you even said fact. When a couple of posts up someone has already disproved your 'fact' which was just such a ridiculous thing to say. Like you can make absolute statements about people and how they will/wont react to losing a family member. :dizzy:
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 14 Mar 2017, 19:04

Clearly you've decided to read what I've written in a different tone to what I wanted to come across because the 'fact' referred to the fact it was a shame she couldn't have patched things up earlier, not that she shouldn't be sad.

It's very sad he's passed away and I feel awful for her, but it's also a shame that she couldn't have patched things up earlier. It's not being insensitive, it's just a statement of fact.

It is a shame she didn't have more time with him, that's the 'statement of fact' I was referring to, not that everyone reacts the same to death. None of my posts here have ever meant to offend and I definitely don't want to have offended Melanie or anyone else in this situation, so I apologise if I have - but I'm tired of trying to defend myself because you guys have all painted a bad image of me anyway. I know what I meant and most people who don't have a preconceived notion about me do too. Have a nice day.

Return to “Melanie B”