Mel B files for divorce!!

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
kamel

Re: Mel B files for divorce!!

Postby kamel » 04 Apr 2017, 12:50

Mario wrote:
kamel wrote:What a horrible Man :fuckoff:
Stephen Belafonte shares intimate 'threesome snap' with Mel B... amid claims the couple's 'open relationship'

lol, again a made up story by the daily mail, that picture has been posted 1 or 2 years ago by Kim Kardashian, who is the second woman in the pic.

No its true, she said it in court
Christopher
Previous username(s): Posh Punkk

Postby Christopher » 04 Apr 2017, 15:07

-Claudia- wrote:http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/04/04/mel-b-stephen-belafonte-restraining-order-stay-away-abuse/

Awful! Poor Mel, this is very sad to read.

This news is EVERYWHERE this morning. Front page on several websites and heard it on the radio twice already. I've been awake like an hour
Andre

Postby Andre » 04 Apr 2017, 16:54

Wow... so sad to hear what kind of life is lived with him.
Thats the reasons why her family did not like him. Also she was hospitalized during that time.

Sad!
This tune is gonna punish you....
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 04 Apr 2017, 19:49

Is that true? Or from "sources"?

WOW!

Poor Mel... she must've been too invested in him.
RockmusicTim

Postby RockmusicTim » 04 Apr 2017, 19:55

Horrible, I feel so sorry for Mel. What a Asshole.
kamel

Postby kamel » 04 Apr 2017, 20:46

PeruvianSpice wrote:Is that true? Or from "sources"?

WOW!

Poor Mel... she must've been too invested in him.

:( It is true,she said those horrible things he done to her in court
Sah

Postby Sah » 04 Apr 2017, 21:45

What a disgusting piece of shit he is!! I just read her entire court filing, and Jesus she lived in pure terror, and hell for so long! And while reading it, i couldn't hlep but think of the recent TV Show (Big Little lies) i watched where Nicole Kidman played a woman in a similar abusive relationship. It's so hard to get out, very very proud of her, and happy she finally filed for divorce!

I really hope she can get her life back, and finds peace again!!
Sparrow

Postby Sparrow » 04 Apr 2017, 22:33

WTF he had the nanny pregnant. God, what an environment to live in, I feel sorry for the kids
rideit

Postby rideit » 04 Apr 2017, 22:57

So much respect for you Mel !
It can explain so much things, I feel very sorry for you and your kids !
Hope you will find peace, you will need time to recover !
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 05 Apr 2017, 05:01

Sah wrote:What a disgusting piece of shit he is!! I just read her entire court filing, and Jesus she lived in pure terror, and hell for so long! And while reading it, i couldn't hlep but think of the recent TV Show (Big Little lies) i watched where Nicole Kidman played a woman in a similar abusive relationship. It's so hard to get out, very very proud of her, and happy she finally filed for divorce!

Where did you find a copy of it?
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 05 Apr 2017, 05:15

Amaranthine18 wrote:
Sah wrote:What a disgusting piece of shit he is!! I just read her entire court filing, and Jesus she lived in pure terror, and hell for so long! And while reading it, i couldn't hlep but think of the recent TV Show (Big Little lies) i watched where Nicole Kidman played a woman in a similar abusive relationship. It's so hard to get out, very very proud of her, and happy she finally filed for divorce!

Where did you find a copy of it?

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... ent-01.pdf
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 05 Apr 2017, 07:20

There was proof of abuse when she was filming X Factor and showed up in bruises and no wedding ring. I'm just thankful she finally woke up and left him.
MJ

Postby MJ » 05 Apr 2017, 10:58

I read the document and I feel really awful for her. It is also sickening that there are people which immediately question her staying with him for so long, rather than supporting the fact that she has FINALLY found the courage to get out away from the ABUSE.
Sah

Postby Sah » 05 Apr 2017, 15:02

And he kept telling her "I made you"!! Lol no asshole, you did NOT! Weak men always do play on that card, and try to make you little, and insecure!
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 05 Apr 2017, 15:18

MJ wrote:I read the document and I feel really awful for her. It is also sickening that there are people which immediately question her staying with him for so long, rather than supporting the fact that she has FINALLY found the courage to get out away from the ABUSE.

+100000000000
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 05 Apr 2017, 16:59

Sah wrote:And he kept telling her "I made you"!! Lol no asshole, you did NOT! Weak men always do play on that card, and try to make you little, and insecure!

Exactly!

Sadly, the abused person tends to believe it due to his/her state of mind that even if you're in a GREAT position, you feel empty, with low self-esteem

I feel sorry for Mel... but I'm so glad she found the courage
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 06 Apr 2017, 10:01

I believe Mel B's every word but I wish there was video evidence of him hitting her, not for us, but for the court to see, if I knew my boyfriend would hit me again I would secretly film him.
biMIXer
Custom Title: Viva Forever

Postby biMIXer » 06 Apr 2017, 15:28

She's all over the press. There's trouble in Spiceworld I just feel so bad for her!
Rhythm
Custom Title: reality.

Postby Rhythm » 09 Apr 2017, 06:19

This is all just bizarre. After so many years of heavy speculation, I'd never have guessed that there was any kind of credit to the rumors, especially considering Mel's strong personality and how vocal she is. I'm honestly shocked it was kept so well-hidden for such a lengthy period of time, and that those that normally come in contact with her hadn't picked up many telling signs (as far as we know). I'm lending my support to her through these trials, and sincerely hope that she can find some even footing in the near future. She's had such a rotten spin of luck for so long, specifically where family and relationships are concerned.
Rhythm
Custom Title: reality.

Postby Rhythm » 09 Apr 2017, 06:31

Also, I'm a bit curious: did anyone that actively watched her reality series pick up on any discord in her family structure on-camera? Just a thought, because I assume he played a heavy role in the series and that they've likely had some documented disagreements as well, but I've never before seen the show.
budhi

Postby budhi » 09 Apr 2017, 15:13

I noticed he makes fun of her like all the time. It appears as 'playful' digs, but when I look back now and knowing the abuse was happening. They are quite mean. There is joy in his eyes as he hurts a person. The same joy I had mistaken for 'playing around'. If you all don't believe me watch it again yourselves. He tries to dethrone her constantly, so to say.
VodkaMouth

Postby VodkaMouth » 09 Apr 2017, 23:11

I didn't like Stephen from the very first time I saw him with Mel, you could tell he was a slimey, awful person. I obviously never thought he would turn out to be such a fucking monster, though.

I am so glad Mel found the courage to leave him and I feel awful for everything she has gone through. Hope she will live a happy life now that she got rid of that massive cunt.
spicefreak
Custom Title: Enjoy the show

Postby spicefreak » 09 Apr 2017, 23:53

VodkaMouth wrote:I didn't like Stephen from the very first time I saw him with Mel, you could tell he was a slimey, awful person. I obviously never thought he would turn out to be such a fucking monster, though.

I am so glad Mel found the courage to leave him and I feel awful for everything she has gone through. Hope she will live a happy life now that she got rid of that massive cunt.

Seriously everytime I see or hear that C word I think of you two :laugh: :hug:
VodkaMouth

Postby VodkaMouth » 11 Apr 2017, 21:04

spicefreak wrote:
VodkaMouth wrote:I didn't like Stephen from the very first time I saw him with Mel, you could tell he was a slimey, awful person. I obviously never thought he would turn out to be such a fucking monster, though.

Hahaha your favourite word and your two favourite people in the world :p :hug:
spicefreak
Custom Title: Enjoy the show

Postby spicefreak » 12 Apr 2017, 02:40

VodkaMouth wrote:
spicefreak wrote:

Hahaha your favourite word and your two favourite people in the world :p :hug:

No to the word... and expect a message from Paul very shortly regarding the favourite people :laugh: :p

Return to “Melanie B”