DL - Mel B: Voodoo Princess

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
spiceworldforever

DL - Mel B: Voodoo Princess

Postby spiceworldforever » 22 Mar 2017, 15:11

So I noticed this was on All 4, and I had literally never heard of it or seen it before. It wasn't on YouTube so I thought I would rip it. Victoria's Secret is also on their as well. I can rip it if requested. The quality is okay, it does dip is some places though I'm afraid, dips are no longer then a couple of seconds.

NB - If anyone has Mel's Flava doc, It's a scary world or Geri's look at me doc to share, it would be highly appreciated!

Screens
Spoiler: show

Link
https://mega.nz/#!sdJnjZ5K!5P87S3cPYPBwTCIAoxyI-See9MkQ-GihmVLQMQW5qKQ

Enjoy everyone! :kiss:
Peter

Re: DL - Mel B: Voodoo Princess

Postby Peter » 22 Mar 2017, 16:04

Thanks, but what is this doco about? She's going Africa to discover about voodoo or?
spiceworldforever

Postby spiceworldforever » 22 Mar 2017, 16:16

The Spice Girls wrote:Thanks, but what is this doco about? She's going Africa to discover about voodoo or?

Basically she goes to Africa to learn more about voodoo and her family tree.
Craig Rogers-Bennett
Custom Title: Craig R-B

Postby Craig Rogers-Bennett » 22 Mar 2017, 22:31

Thank you so so much, me and Samuel-Bennett do already have this but i think i recorded the screen on my laptop and played the file on All 4....

(would love to know how u ripped all 4 as my software does not capture it, if you could tell me or PM me about it i would be very greatful!)

Also would love it if you could rip and upload Victoria's Secret for us all too? :Angel:
spiceworldforever

Postby spiceworldforever » 22 Mar 2017, 22:42

Craig-Rogers wrote:Thank you so so much, me and Samuel-Bennett do already have this but i think i recorded the screen on my laptop and played the file on All 4....

(would love to know how u ripped all 4 as my software does not capture it, if you could tell me or PM me about it i would be very greatful!)

Also would love it if you could rip and upload Victoria's Secret for us all too? :Angel:

I can rip Victoria's Secret when I get some free time. :)
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 23 Mar 2017, 09:47

spiceworldforever wrote:So I noticed this was on All 4, and I had literally never heard of it or seen it before. It wasn't on YouTube so I thought I would rip it. Victoria's Secret is also on their as well. I can rip it if requested. The quality is okay, it does dip is some places though I'm afraid, dips are no longer then a couple of seconds.

NB - If anyone has Mel's Flava doc, It's a scary world or Geri's look at me doc to share, it would be highly appreciated!

Screens

Link

thank you so much :hug:
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 23 Mar 2017, 10:58

spiceworldforever wrote:So I noticed this was on All 4, and I had literally never heard of it or seen it before. It wasn't on YouTube so I thought I would rip it. Victoria's Secret is also on their as well. I can rip it if requested. The quality is okay, it does dip is some places though I'm afraid, dips are no longer then a couple of seconds.

Screens

Link

I thought this was ripped!, it's actually screen recorded, 3GB is a lot for this low quality, nonetheless thanks anyway.
Craig Rogers-Bennett
Custom Title: Craig R-B

Postby Craig Rogers-Bennett » 23 Mar 2017, 12:17

pinkbecca12 wrote:

Screens

Link

I thought this was ripped!, it's actually screen recorded, 3GB is a lot for this low quality, nonetheless thanks anyway.

Me and Masterpiece have done a lot of research into ripping files from All 4 (4od as it used to be known) and it seems near impossible to rip a file from their site as it has some kind of block on their site which is a shame as there is a couple cool documentaries on their that we need so unless someone can record their laptop screen in HD then this is the best we are going to get.... :cry:
spiceworldforever

Postby spiceworldforever » 23 Mar 2017, 15:02

pinkbecca12 wrote:

Screens

Link

It's impossible to rip directly from All 4. Best I could do. Take it or leave it.
Cait

Postby Cait » 24 Mar 2017, 01:18

Screens

Link

Thank you.

Return to “Melanie B”