Is Anyone Else Frightened For Mel B

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
biMIXer
Custom Title: Viva Forever

Is Anyone Else Frightened For Mel B

Postby biMIXer » 07 Apr 2017, 01:49

I'm just a bit terrified by all of this & feeling that she ought to get out of LA. Stephen is enraged obviously; I just think she ought to come back to the UK with her family for a bit. I know Emma is concerned. I'm just worried about Mel. She obviously looks fragile at the moment. She's terribly thin as well.
MelSpice
Custom Title: A.K.A. SpiceAus1

Re: Is Anyone Else Frightened For Mel B

Postby MelSpice » 07 Apr 2017, 02:01

I am. Statistically this is the most dangerous time for people who experience domestic violence. The abuser is more likely to seriously injure or even kill their victim after they leave. I mentioned this un my post in the topic in the SG forum. Lucky for Mel she is able to afford good security or to fly to the UK etc. Most victims aren't that lucky.Hopefully she takes full advantage of her resources and keeps him far away from her.
Azaria

Postby Azaria » 07 Apr 2017, 02:29

Mel needs to put distance between them so she can be safe. Reading about everything going on broke my heart, nobody should have to go through that. I hope she stays safe and that she never has to go through this type of thing again.
Download my free EP! Featuring covers of songs by One Direction, Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, Lindsay Lohan, and Christina Aguilera!
http://www.facebook.com/azariamageemusic
kamel

Postby kamel » 07 Apr 2017, 02:33

Im so scared, Stefan maybe will do something evil to her now, he looks like a killer
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 07 Apr 2017, 04:54

kamel wrote:Im so scared, Stefan maybe will do something evil to her now, he looks like a killer

Me too. Remember that Stephen's brother defended Mel B. You wouldn't turn against your own brother if you know it is not true.
arrow

Postby arrow » 07 Apr 2017, 05:53

biMIXer wrote:I'm just a bit terrified by all of this & feeling that she ought to get out of LA. Stephen is enraged obviously; I just think she ought to come back to the UK with her family for a bit. I know Emma is concerned. I'm just worried about Mel. She obviously looks fragile at the moment. She's terribly thin as well.

How do you know Emma is concerned? Has she publicly expressed concern? I don't think any of the girls have said anything
Filip

Postby Filip » 07 Apr 2017, 14:18

If she wasn't working on AGT in LA, I bet she'd be away in the UK where Stephan is not allowed. But I'm sure she knows how to protect herself and the kids, she has more than enough resources and friends to turn to for help.
budhi

Postby budhi » 07 Apr 2017, 14:19

Nothing is gonna happen guys. It's all out in the open too much now. As soon as she gets hurt he'd be suspect #1. Besides. This guy is a narcissist. He will do anything to save his reputation, at best make her seem crazy and a liar. And him the good person. Narcissists don't wanna lose face even more. He's gonna do 'positive' gestures towards mel b or how amazing of a father he is, to save his image and make her seem like a liar. I'm sure he will try to intimidate her or confront her maybe. But he can't do anything. Mel B must be grieving both the loss of her father and going through a hard time with this breakup. She will bounce back. She is so strong. I hope she comes back to the UK though. Stephen is banned from entering the UK right?
Syd

Postby Syd » 08 Apr 2017, 01:14

[quote="budhi"]Nothing is gonna happen guys. It's all out in the open too much now. As soon as she gets hurt he'd be suspect #1. Besides. This guy is a narcissist. He will do anything to save his reputation, at best make her seem crazy and a liar. And him the good person. Narcissists don't wanna lose face even more. He's gonna do 'positive' gestures towards mel b or how amazing of a father he is, to save his image and make her seem like a liar. I'm sure he will try to intimidate her or confront her maybe. But he can't do anything. Mel B must be grieving both the loss of her father and going through a hard time with this breakup. She will bounce back. She is so strong. I hope she comes back to the UK though. Stephen is banned from entering the UK right?[/quote

100% agree. After reading the whole report -posted on tmz- he really does seem to fit somewhere within the cluster B of personality disorders. (https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/dsm ... cluster-b/)
biMIXer
Custom Title: Viva Forever

Postby biMIXer » 08 Apr 2017, 16:28

He's holding her Spice Girls memorabilia hostage! :evil:
budhi

Postby budhi » 08 Apr 2017, 21:30

Syd wrote:
budhi wrote:Nothing is gonna happen guys. It's all out in the open too much now. As soon as she gets hurt he'd be suspect #1. Besides. This guy is a narcissist. He will do anything to save his reputation, at best make her seem crazy and a liar. And him the good person. Narcissists don't wanna lose face even more. He's gonna do 'positive' gestures towards mel b or how amazing of a father he is, to save his image and make her seem like a liar. I'm sure he will try to intimidate her or confront her maybe. But he can't do anything. Mel B must be grieving both the loss of her father and going through a hard time with this breakup. She will bounce back. She is so strong. I hope she comes back to the UK though. Stephen is banned from entering the UK right?[/quote

100% agree. After reading the whole report -posted on tmz- he really does seem to fit somewhere within the cluster B of personality disorders. (https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/dsm ... cluster-b/)

You seem to know your stuff. I know alot about personality disorders too and indeed! very... Cluster B. Pretty much a fact to me personally.
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 18 Apr 2017, 19:21

budhi wrote:Nothing is gonna happen guys. It's all out in the open too much now. As soon as she gets hurt he'd be suspect #1. Besides. This guy is a narcissist. He will do anything to save his reputation, at best make her seem crazy and a liar. And him the good person. Narcissists don't wanna lose face even more. He's gonna do 'positive' gestures towards mel b or how amazing of a father he is, to save his image and make her seem like a liar. I'm sure he will try to intimidate her or confront her maybe. But he can't do anything. Mel B must be grieving both the loss of her father and going through a hard time with this breakup. She will bounce back. She is so strong. I hope she comes back to the UK though. Stephen is banned from entering the UK right?

That's true. Plus I'm sure Mel has some security or something to help her.
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here

Return to “Melanie B”