Daytime divas ?

From UK to LA, Todays The Day To Post Away
KingOfSpiceWorld

Daytime divas ?

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 19 Jul 2017, 00:27

I think Mel b might have been a guest for this show but due to her divorce and all she either had to cancel or they simply reshot with someone else. It's a funny soap opera like desperate housewives, about a daytime show and Mel B is in the titles supposedly having been interviewed by the host.

What do you think? Do we know anything about it?
1000 monks. 1000 religions.
kamel

Re: Daytime divas ?

Postby kamel » 19 Jul 2017, 01:05

I hope she does take this gig,it will help her gain some money, after being broke
...FunkyFresh...
Custom Title: MB World

Postby ...FunkyFresh... » 19 Jul 2017, 03:08

i don't think she'll be featured it seemed more like she was just used in that image for the beginning credits. But it would be fun to see her guest star on a future episode.

also, she's not broke :rolleyes:
KingOfSpiceWorld

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 19 Jul 2017, 10:48

...FunkyFresh... wrote:i don't think she'll be featured it seemed more like she was just used in that image for the beginning credits. But it would be fun to see her guest star on a future episode.

also, she's not broke :rolleyes:

Only watched a number of episodes and after one of the co-hosts is fired, they have a guest celebrity host in every episode that's why I thought she might appear. Otherwise why use Mel B as a "pop star" when she hasn't released anything in a million years instead of someone famous as a pop artist.
1000 monks. 1000 religions.
...FunkyFresh...
Custom Title: MB World

Postby ...FunkyFresh... » 19 Jul 2017, 15:08

i just checked the IMDB.com full cast for the series and she's not listed, so it looks like she is not going to be on this season.
Agent_Spice
Custom Title: Escrow Spice

Postby Agent_Spice » 20 Jul 2017, 04:26

I can't believe I missed that - I've been watching every episode. I believe Mel B has been featured in all the openings of The Lunch Hour - the show within the show. Vanessa Williams plays the host and narrates that she has interviewed Presidents, Princes, and popstars (with Mel B) before saying she wants to give other women the chance to speak. They have photoshopped Vanessa with President Clinton, Prince William, and Mel B. I don't think D^2 is going to have Prince William or President Clinton as guests so I don't think Mel will be appearing, but it's pretty awesome that they picked her to represent popstars.

Return to “Melanie B”